24 Музыка For Death Of Jack

ryans_love posted on Mar 05, 2009 at 04:02AM
when jack eventually dies, what theme music that already exists would be good backround music?
comments please.

24 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года mygreghouse said…
NO music. I don't know, I just think music (especially the creepy, seizure-enducinng techno junk they've been blaring in this season) would ruin the emotional effect of his death.

Yeah, his death is expected, but it's still going to be THE most emotional scene we've ever had on the show.

No music. Just Jack surrounded by friends, Kim, Audrey (yes, Audrey.) and whichever of his murderers it will be. That is how Jack Bauer will die, with dignity and subtleness, in the eyes of his killer, and with no extra "fluff", aka music.
Больше года ryans_love said…
and with his best buddy tony at his side (if tony hasn't already been killed trying to save jack or something).
Больше года konstance788 said…
Jack won't die.
oh come on. the show will end with jack dying.
Больше года mygreghouse said…
DUH, of course jack's gonna die!! :D I actually don't think they're gonna end the show w/ his death, I'm betting there will be a couple more hours (maybe just one more) w/o Jack so we can see them pick up the pieces, then they'll fade out.

You have to end 24 w/ the ticking clock, and you can't tick the clock when Jack dies, so there will have to be some wrapping up after we see his death.
Больше года sockerboy2002 said…
If Jack dies they won't need music it will just be the sound of the Earth falling apart.
Больше года konstance788 said…
Jack won't die. Do I hear another"DUH" coming my way.
mischievous
you know what, konstance788? we'll just have to wait and see...then i can say "i told you so".