90210 Season 1 Finale

Gilmoregirlxoxo posted on May 14, 2009 at 10:11PM
Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) and Navid (Michael Steger) spend their prom night in the delivery room and Brenda (Shannen Doherty) shows up to offer support. Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) and Liam (Matt Lanter) have revealed their honest feelings for each other and she decides to host an after-prom party at her new house, much to Jen's (guest star Sara Foster, "CSI") disapproval. Showing up late, Naomi searches for Liam but is speechless when she finds him finishing up some business in her bedroom. A furious Naomi confronts and accuses Annie of sleeping with Liam, causing Annie (Shenae Grimes) to finally snap at Naomi and all the party-goers before leaving the party in a rage and doing something that will haunt her for the rest of her life. Dixon (Tristan Wilds) and Ethan (Dustin Milligan) get into a fight when Dixon accuses Ethan of having feelings for Silver (Jessica Stroup). Harry (Rob Estes) and Debbie (Lori Loughlin) chaperone the after-prom party but leave early to lend their support to Adrianna at the hospital, along with Kelly (Jennie Garth). Ryan Eggold also stars. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Rebecca Rand Kirshner Sinclair

90210 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Gilmoregirlxoxo said…
Liam does'nt sleep with annie...he sleeps with Jen (naomi's sis) you see in the promo she is like oh your naomi's boyfriend and he says no and Jen leads him up the stairs...
Больше года AnnaK said…
can't wait for it!!! I'm really looking forward to seeing more of adrianna and navid:)
Больше года Mena09 said…
Jen is such a b!tch, I´m totally sure she´s the one who slept with Liam. And how could Liam do this to naomi??? He´s an ass
Больше года Gilmoregirlxoxo said…
Yea liam is really really hot and he was soooo sweet in Zero Tolerance at the end with naomi! What happened?!?!?! and i totally agree about jenn i hate her and i hope she does not stick around for long!!! Ps watching the vids on the 90210 spot home page and it looks like there are some MAJOR surprises i cAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!
Больше года kellyclarkson12 said…
I hate Jen.She is such a slut!!