AdderClan Adderclan Кошки Hehe

moonglow123 posted on May 22, 2011 at 11:10PM
LEADER-
AdderStar-a sleek and strong shecat with a beautiful tortoiseshell pelt and bright green eyes
apprentice,solarpaw[moonglow123]

DEPUTY-

Shadowpelt-pure black tom with yellow eyes.[serperiorgrl6]

MEDICINE CAT-Heatherstream--pale ginger/tabby shecat with blue eyes9[anyone]

MEDICINIE CAT APPRETNICE- lightpaw-a cream she cat with blue eyes[smartone123]

WARRIORS-

Bluewing -blue/gray tabby she-cat with gray eyes[tuktu]

darkheart-An outgoing silver tom with a black chest.his personality duznt suit his name at all.and has blue eyes appretnice,featherpaw
[moonglow123]

Reefclaw- large brown and white tabby tom with amber eyes[fairstephaven]

firestorm-outgoing bright ginger tom with bright green eyes,appretnice,grasspaw[moonglow123]

snowsong-beautiful longfurred white shecat with bright blue eyes,appretntice,hawkpaw[moonglow123 but anyone can be her if they want]

Panthertail~handsome,slender black Tom with deep blue eyes[firestar121]

APPRENTICES-

solarpaw- handsome golden tom with ember colored spots aalong his back and blue eyes

grasspaw- muscular black tom with green eyes

hawkpaw- muscular and handsome golden/brown tom with black stripes
[solarpaw,grasspaw,and hawkpaw are all moonglow123 and r brothers]

Lichenpaw -White and black she-cat with yellow eyes[tuktu]

Snakepaw -Black tom with yellow eyes
n(brother of Lichenpaw)
[tuktu]

featherpaw-(sister to dovepaw)a quiet and gentle silver shecat with white eartips,tailtip,stripes,belly,and delicate white paws[moonglow123]

dovepaw-A trouble-making and tom-boyish pure white shecat with green eyes[moonglow123]

Adderpaw- mottled tabby she-cat with yellow eyes, (is the one that found Falconkit in the forest)[spiritfeather]

Whitepaw~white Tom with black eyes,tail,and feet[firestar121]

Blackpaw~black Tom with white eyes,tail,and feet[firestar121]

QUEENS-

Brightflower-yellow she-cat with a white underbelly and white on the tail. Has purple eyes.[serperiorgrl6]

Meadowlark-pretty pale longhaired silver shecat with dark blue eyes who is basically like whitewing from the actual warriors series:)[moonglow123]

Shadesong- dark grey she-cat with dark blue eyes, mate is Reefclaw, expecting his kits. [fairstephaven

KITS-

BRIGHTFLOWERxSHADOWPELT
tinykit- very small tom with white paws and blue eyes.[serperiorgrl6]

MEADOWLARKxDARKHEART
silverkit- pretty,energetic silver shecat with white paws and white eartips ,pale blue eyes
sootkit- handsome ashy gray tom,bright blue eyes
moonkit-beautiful,graceful shecat.looks just like her mother ,except she has black eartips and a white muzzle

SHADESONGxREEFCLAW
Lionkit- large golden tabby tom, amber eyes
Willowkit- slender dark grey tabby she-cat, dark blue eyes
Darkkit- sleek, handsome black and silver tabby tom with stormy grey eyes
Breezekit- slender, lithe light brown tabby tom with pale green eyes

Falconkit- black and brown she-cat with amber eyes and feathery fur, has no mom or dad
ELDERS-

Minnowleaf-a pale gold shecat with black paws and an almost white/gray muzzle.[moonglow123]

Blackears-A pure white tom with 2 pitch black ears and amber eyes with a graying muzzle
last edited on Sep 04, 2011 at 03:46PM

AdderClan 159 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 159

Больше года serperiorgrl6 said…
I'll join.
Brightflower-yellow she-cat with a white underbelly and white on the tail. Has purple eyes. Queen
Shadowpelt-pure black tom with yellow eyes. Deputy (Brightflower's mate)
Tinykit- very small tom with white paws and blue eyes.
Больше года moonglow123 said…
big smile
sure!!!:DDD
tongue
im also gunna add some elders.....
Больше года Tuktu said…
can I join as:

Lichenpaw -White and black she-cat with yellow eyes

Snakepaw -Black tom with yellow eyes
(brother of Lichenpaw)

Bluewing -blue/gray tabby she-cat with gray eyes
big smile
of course!!!:))))))))XD
tongue
lol i got bored so i added more cats...
Больше года Tuktu said…
*Goes over to Featherpaw and Dovepaw* Hi -Lichenpaw
*featherpaw looks up *hi lichenpaw- featherpaw

*dovepaw looked at lichenpaw too*hey!-dovepaw
Больше года Tuktu said…
How are you two? -Lichenpaw

*Makes his nest of moss* -Snakepaw
Больше года Fairstepshaven said…
i would like to join!
Shadesong- dark grey she-cat with dark blue eyes, mate is Reefclaw, expecting his kits.
Reefclaw- large brown and white tabby tom with amber eyes, mate is Shadesong.
P.S. Shadesongs and queen and Reefclaws a warrior
smile
sure and okay lol XD
fine but theres nothing to do,how are you?-featherpaw-darkheart let me take the day off
bored-dovepaw*looks at snakepaw*watcha doin?

*meadowlark shifted in her nest ,she new her kits would come soon*

hey,umm...serperiorgrl?can shadowpelt b dovepaws mentor?
and tuktu,can snakepaw b bluewings apprentice?
and fairstephaven,can reefclaw b lichenpaws appretnice?
ill make up mentors for hawkpaw and grasspaw...
last edited Больше года
hello?
Больше года Tuktu said…
Lol You put "can reefclaw b lichenpaws appretnice" and ya I'm okay with their mentors
Sure. Reefclaw can be Lichenpaws mentor.
Shadesong shifted in her nest, her dark gray pelt barely visible in the darkness of the nursery. Her dark blue eyes rested on Meadowlark. She realized her own kits would be due soon as well as the pale silver queen's. She let out a soft grunt as she laid on her side, and she fell back into a light, restless sleep. -Shadesong
oopsies XD haha lol .okay :D
dovepaw scowled and repeated"watcha doin?"
Больше года firestar121 said…
Can I join as

Darkclawl~dark grey Tom with blue eyes

Panthertail~handsome,slender black Tom with deep blue eyes

Waterpaw~grey-blue Tom with grey stripes that look like flowing water

Whitepaw~white Tom with black eyes,tail,and feet

Blackpaw~black Tom with white eyes,tail,and feet
sure:DDDD
*Gos hunting*-waterpaw

*Sleeps*-blackpaw

*climbs a tree*-whitepaw

*sharpens his claws*-panthertail

*sits at the entrance of camp*-darkclaw
*with whitepaw*-hawkpaw-dont fall!!
*grasspaw snuck up to blackpaw and punced on him*
*solarpaw was trying to sleep*SHUT.UP. dovepaw-solarpaw
you shut up-dovepaw
I won't*climbs higher*-whitepaw
smile
k...since theres no med. cat...how bout meadowlark JUST had her kits?:)
silverkit- pretty,energetic silver shecat with white paws and white eartips ,pale blue eyes
sootkit- handsome ashy gray tom,bright blue eyes
moonkit-beautiful,graceful shecat.looks just like her mother ,except she has black eartips and a white muzzle
last edited Больше года
Ok since Meadowlark just has her kits, I guess Shadesong will too?
Lionkit- large golden tabby tom, amber eyes
Willowkit- slender dark grey tabby she-cat, dark blue eyes
Darkkit- sleek, handsome black and silver tabby tom with stormy grey eyes
Breezekit- slender, lithe light brown tabby tom with pale green eyes
laugh
kool:DDDD
sootkit,moonkit,and silverkit suckled(XDXDXDXDXDXDXDi ALWAYS laf wen i say or write that:D).
*hawkpaw didnt really believe him but didnt say anything,he hesitated before asking"can i try?"*
you shut up-solarpaw
you-dovepaw
im not kidding!!!adderstar said i need rest!!!
for what?!?!?-dovepaw
she said we are going to train a lot tomorrow-solarpaw
why?-dovepaw
dont you think i would tell you if i knew?!?-solarpaw
no-dovepaw
*thought for a second*nope,your right-solarpaw

*finally stopped annoying solarpaw and cuffed snakepaw*for the last time-WHAT.ARE.YOU.DOING?-dovepaw
*peers into apprentice den, hearing arguing (is it even in teh apprentice den?) Adderstar said what Adderstar said. She's your leader, respect her decisions. Even if they aren't fair. *says it sternly and backs out of apprentice den.*-Reefclaw
(i think so....O.o)
*smirks*EXACTLY-soalrpaw
shut up stupid furball-dovepaw*goes back to annoying snakepaw*
whatever-solarpaw*stretches and curls up into a small golden ball*
*grasspaw shoved away the temptation of pouncing on solarpaw and grinned at blackpaw*
*featherpaw shook her head*i think hawkpaw is the least annoying out of you three-featherpaw
*turns to her*why thank you-grasspaw
*breathes sharply through nostrils, hoping the apprentices heard it, and pads away towards the warriors den.*-Reefclaw
Больше года Spiritfeather said…
Can I join? I'll be...
Falconkit- black and brown she-cat with amber eyes and feathery fur, has no mom or dad
Adderpaw- mottled tabby she-cat with yellow eyes, is the one that found Falconkit in the forest
Больше года Tuktu said…
sorry for not repying :(

*Just lays there not listening* -Snakepaw

*Jabs him in the stomach* You were being talked to -Lichenpaw
*settles down in nest with eyes half closed.*-Reefclaw
Больше года luverofcats said…
can i join..
i can be an apprentice named shadowpaw- dark gray she-cat with black legs, face and tail white paws and golden eyes

or if someone can think of a better name for me that would be great
last edited Больше года
Sure
Like a warrior name? If so, maybe Shadownight or Shadowblaze.
If you want another name for your cat maybe Blackpaw or Coalpaw or Smokepaw
@fierstar121-me?yeah
@spiritfetaher-of course:)@tuktu-its ok:D
@luverofcats-sure:)how about ashpaw,cinderpaw,darkpaw,graypaw,but i think shadowpaws a pretty good name

featherpaw flinched when she heard reefclaw but smoothed down her fur and giggled when lichenpaw yelled at snakepaw

dovepaw scowled"YEAH,you were bieng talked to"

solarpaw sighed and decided to go take a nap in the forest,he told featherpaw because he could actually trust her to tell someone if they needed him.
grasspaw grinned and jumped into solarpaws nice,cozy,nest.

hawkpaw was still whitepaw

Adderpaw yawned. She was bored, listening to the other apprentice's arguing and such. She sighed, and got up, stretching. "Well! I'm going to not be in here so, if ya need me I'll be... somewhere." pushes way out of apprentice den and disappeared into the shadows of the camp.
dovepaw barely noticed her leave
featherpaw glanced up and said "ok"
solarpaw wasnt there
hawkpaw was failing climbing a tree
grasspaw was in an argument with blackpaw about jumping on sleeping cats

adderstar could hear the apprentices all the way from her den,she was FUMING and it was pretty obvious to the ther cats...

firestorm saw his sister(adderstar)and swallowed,but he wasa still angry with all the uss his apprentice was making he pushed his way into the appretnice's den and yelled"QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! "
last edited Больше года
*sighs*-blackpaw

*laughs*-whitepaw
Больше года luverofcats said…
*shakes head miserably* -shadowpaw
*perks ears, hearing Firestorm yell, and smirks, "Finally!", and rests on side, falling asleep*-Reefclaw
Больше года smartone123 said…
hi,im joining :D

dreampaw(med cat apprentice)-light gray she at with purple eyes

lakefur-blue gray long haired she cat with ice blue eyes

shadowheart-drak black with green eyes
Больше года Ped15 said…
smile
can i be sootkit
okay to both of u

firestorms head shot to whitepaw"this isnt funny"he growled then sighed with relief when adderstar went back into her den "allright,sorry"he said,firestorm usually isnt the one who scolds ppl"he looked ta all the appretnices"you guys really do have to be quiet though,i for one,DONT want to see adderstar come out of her de and yell at you.youve probably woken every kit and elder AND warrior who had thought of relaxing ,including me,and i was having a good dream too "he muttered the last part'anyway just shut up PLEASE or next time i wont be nice"he left the den

featherpaw whimpered

dovepaw burst into fits of laughter and featherpaw kicked her

grasspaw burst into laughter as well

solarpaw was still asleep

featherpaws eyes widened "how can he still be asleep?!"she asked

grasspaw and dovepaw werew panting for breath as they cotinued to laugh"he could...'laugh'sleep through a whole war...'pant,laugh'with sageclan!!!"then grasspaw rolled to the floor and statred laughing again

"did you see his face?!"asked dovepaw
"i know!!!"said grasspaw"he looked like a badger giving birth while sleeping on a hedgehog!!"

featherpaw rolled her eyes,and left for the nursery
last edited Больше года
*bursts into laughter*-whitepaw
silverkits head shot up her eyes wide and her heart pounding

,sootkits tiny head bobbed up and he climbed over his mothers poofy tail and he peeked out the door and saw firestorm leave

moonkit raced over to her brother and watched as well
silverkit soon joined them

meadowlark walked up to her kits and placed her tail around them "what are you doing?"she asked them
"w-we heard something""whispered moonkit
"yeah,,it was scary"said sootkit
"mm-hmm"said silverkit,nodding her head then she got an idea"can we go see what it was?PLEASE?!"she begged

"hmmm.."she was about to reply when featherpaw paded up"i can take them"she suggested
"okay"purred meadowlark and licked her kits heads "be careful,and stay away from paws or youll get stepped on!!and stay away from adderstars den!!maybe you can go see the elders or your father"she told them
sootkit nodded "okay"and they left ,the three of them walking in front of featherpaw and sniffing everything they could find,silverkit looked up"can we please see daddy?"
"sure"said featherpaw,she loved kits,and they walked into the warriors den"be quiet though"she said
Adderpaw stopped pacing the clearing when she heard paw steps. Her eyes narrowed and she saw Featherpaw padding from then nursery with kits following. She turned, bounded across the clearing and slipped inti the apprentice den, seeing everyone laughing. "What, did Firestorm tell you off?" she mewed in a voice like Vitani's, scornfully. "Lucky I wasn't in when he did... or else a different result would've happened...." whips head around and curls up in nest,"Don't wake me, or I'll claw your ears off and feed them to a SageClan cat."
(btw-snowsong is darkhearts sister)
and ped15,ill be sootkit sometimes too

sootkit ,silverkit,and moonkit split up and looked for their father bumping into cats and waking up the ones who smelled them
sootkit bumped into a cta he didnt recognize

silverkit saw firestorm and padded up to him and woke him up by not stopping in time and bumping his face with her nose
"hey..watch out"he purres
"have you seen my daddy?"she squeaked
firestorm yawned and waved his tail to the other side of the den"somewhere over there"he said sleepily
she scampered off happily

snowsong opened one of her brilliant blue eyes and purred when she saw moonkit sniffing cats and peeking over their tails"hello"she said to moonkit
"have you seen darkheart?"she whispered
she purred again "right here"and nudged a sleeping body next to her
"DARKHEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&qu­ot;­soo­tki­t

dovepaw couldnt stop laughing

fetaherpaw watched the kits from the entrance of the cave with her tail neatly over her paws"sootkit!".she hissed dissaprovingly wen he yelled

hawkpaw climbed onto a high branch"OH YAH!!!!!1"he yelled as loud as he could"IM DA KING OF DA WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

solarpaw had been sleeping nearby and grumbled he dragged himself back to camp and into the apprentices den and said in a low angry voice that got everyone to shut up"DONT.BOTHER.ME"he curled into a tight golden ball with his tail over his nose and slowly fell asleep

solarpaw was slepping
Adderpaw leapt up her lying down position, grabbed Hawkpaw's scruff and flung him to the ground. "I SAID SHUT UP" she snarled and thrust her paws into his neck,"Your lucky my claws are sheathed... punk..." she growled deep in her throat. She pushed him into the wall, and with a last wordless snarl, and curled up in her nest again.