Время приключений с Финном и Джейком The Last Stand lead-up rp

DerpThatHerp posted on Dec 06, 2014 at 01:33AM
You'll get items in this transported into the game so yeah I'll get details from previous rp

Players:

Name: Tenia Dolvan Nickname: Nia/ Valina(Father nickname for her)
Place of Birth: Minnesota Date of Birth: Sept. 13, 1992
Hair: Dark Hair, nearly Ebony. Has a blonde streak in front.
Eyes: Purple-ish, right eye turns red on occasion.
Origin: Human and partially zombie
Language(s): English, Japanese, Spanish and bits of German.
Family: Father-human(alive, but separated) , Mother~half zombie(Deceased),Yui~human(deceased)
Dislikes: Zombies, centipedes, and seaweeds.

Detailed description: Average in height, slim and paled skin. Usually puts her hair in a braid or lets it down, ending around the lower back. Usually wears an off-shoulder blouse with one of its sleeves longer than the other(right sleeve.), jeans, dark knee length combat boots with a slight heel, and a choker. She has a bandage wrapped around her right forearm(Hides a scar from a zombie bite.). Has a green duffle bag filled with guns, grenades , medical stuff Etc.( nicked from hospitals and abandoned malls.)Good runner. Although she's partially zombie, she doesn't crave human flesh or any raw flesh for that matter. also her being able to sense zombies and to regenerate are also side effects of her zombie side.

Personality/Traits: Tough on the outside, soft on the inside. Guarded around people and may seem cold and distant, but very fun and caring when she warm up to others. Very loyal and smart.

Skills/Talents: Quick and Resourceful, uses and specializes on long-ranged stealth and long-ranged weapons (Snipers, booby-traps, bombs etc), but she isn’t bad in hand-to-hand combat either. Knows how to cover up tracks well, and can make leave an area without leaving traces. Know much about zombies and their weak points and can take them down faster than regular shooters.

Background:Her father is an ex-marine and her mother died to a unknown disease when she was 12. When the apocalypse rolled in she got separated from her father and she lost her sister when she was bitten by a zombie and she begged Tenia to end her before she did any harm. She discovered she was partially zombie or at least she wasn’t entirely normal two months later after she was bitten but she wasn’t infected and the wound healed on its own only leaving a scar. After then she devoted herself finding as much as possible about the zombies and to eliminating them all. She’s been hoping from place to place.
(P.s She detests her zombie side.)

Religion: Christian
Attitude towards death: Tries to stay strong but ends up crying when she’s alone.
Most Painful/Instructive/Memorable Experience: Having to kill her sister after she turned into a zombie

b i o g r a p h y ⠀
n a m e: annalise skaði
n i c k n a m e s (s): anna
t i t l e: miss, madame
p e r s o n a l i n f o r m a t i o n
s p e c i e s: human
n a t i o n a l i t y: italian
p l a c e o f b i r t h: venice, italy
d a t e o f b i r t h: january 28
g e n d e r: female
p r e f f e r e d p r o n o u n s:
she / her / herself
o r i e n t a t i o n: bisexual
r e l i g o n: christianity
o c c u p a t i o n:
[ former ] ice cream shop owner
[ former ] employee at starbucks
t r a i t s
sassy, cold, narcisstic, sarcastic, defensive
r e l a t i o n s h i p s =
p a r e n t s:
jason skaði
[ father; deceased ]
maria skaði
[ mother; deceased ]
connor sinclair
[ foster father; deceased ]
s i b l i n g s:
luke skaði
[ older brother; alive but separated ]
p h y s c i c a l
long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin tone, crooked smile
m i s c
m o r a l a l i g n m e n t: chaotic good
a b i l i t i e s: swordsmanship, painting, piano playing, violin playing, gun firing, archery
w e a p o n o f c h o i c e: sword
m a r k i n g s: birthmark on neck, scar on upper lip
a l l e g i e s: oranges
n a t i v e l a n g u a g e: italian
l a n g u a g e s s p o k e n: italian, english, norweigan, spanish
f e a r s: thanatophobia

Name/Nickname: Alyssa Davissen/Sapphire (Earned the nickname by being a #1 top nurse in her city)
Date of Birth (& age): 20 Years Old, June 13 1994
Place of Birth: Salt Lake City, Utah
Language: English, German and Spanish
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Chrome (Cat) *deceased*
Class: Medic
Traits: Calm, aggressive, informative, affectionate, greedy
Specialty: Nurse
Detailed Description: She has black hair, green eyes, nurse apparel (sometimes when she studies), band t-shirt, jacket, jeans, sneakers
Background: Alyssa is a well known nurse in her city, she could buy a mansion with her wealth. Her parents died to an unknown disease. She had to get by until she was 17 and got her own place and job. She learned well and hard and was very advanced in the medical field, she could cure various diseases. When the zombie apocalypse came she hid in a barn, but bad luck a zombie were there first, she took it out with a potion she made. Until then she hid in an abandoned convenience store.
Personality/Attitude: Calm (I'm not doing another scaredy cat XD), sneaky, aggressive, informative, affectionate. She gets greedy, aggressive and startled towards others but is caring.
Attitude Towards Death: Cries, grieves but can get over it.
Religion/Beliefs: Her job and work keep her from having a religion, but she believes there is a God.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Likes to be in her own placen her head.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Watching her parents getting shot in the head.
Education/Special Training: High School Diploma; College Diploma; Medical School; Doctors Degree

Name or Nickname (& pronunciation): Dougless M Harvey, (nickname: Spade)
Date of Birth (& age): 34 years old; May 25, 1979
Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas
Species/Racial Origin: human, Caucasian
Detailed Physical Description: averagely built, some semi-long vertical scars on his chest and arms, one ear is slightly longer than the other (though it is almost completely unnoticeable), stands straight up with no slouch, fair complexion, no tattoos.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: T-shirt, Jeans, Boots, Black socks, Cross Necklace, flannel jacket, Black and green coat (when he has to/when it's cold), binoculars.
Personality/Attitude: reckless, sorrowful, guilt stricken, caring, serious, passionate, heroic, brave.
Skills/Talents: cooking, yellow belt martial arts, mechanic, engineering, can play the piano and the harmonica, good with maps and direction, good with identifying edible and non-edible plants, is licensed to operate big trucks and heavy machinery, good swimmer.
Favorites/Likes: the ocean, the beach, swimming, rock music, cop shows, gardening, being a father, breakfast, hunting, fishing, Bible doctrine.
Most Hated/Dislikes: interruptions, disregard for human life, The undead, disease, parasites, storms, rats, the dark.
Strengths: good at planning, quick thinker, has good ingenuity (resourceful), calm under pressure, good Cardio, efficient builder/repairer, intelligent/cunning, good with long range weapons.
Weaknesses: is not a good enough fighter to protect himself AND others (can only protect himself), not a good climber, not tech suave, does not forgive easily, is not good with short range weapons.
Fears: Old broken down insane asylums, dying alone
Hobbies/Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Gardening, piano and harmonica playing, boat building, hiking, swimming, teaching
Attitude Toward Death: It's heartless and doesn't matter who you are, good or bad.
Religion/Beliefs: Christianity
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: death of his daughter.

nickname: hunt
language: english, some rusty arabic
strengths: trained in anything tech-y, does parkour, good in short-ranged guns, stealth-ish
weaknesses: copes with asthma, gets bored easily(?)
fears: insanity, too much of anything
background: hunt was deployed by a mercenary group in a zombie infected area, and his squad is killed, his base overrun and he only has his wits and gear to survive.
typical clothing/equipment: white coat (with extended sleeves and hood), grey pants fastened by a brown belt, often carries a holster with a loaded gun.
personality: aloof (on solo), sociable (on group), determined
attitude towards death: press x to pay respects
most changing experience: accompanying his professor in his death/ the first days of the infection
specialty: technical stuff
education: self-trained/multiple courses in computer security

more activity= more exp

Remember this game is more based on "actions you make" rather than "just kill everything >:D"... and be imaginative killing zombies aren't the only purpose of this game

Team Leader:
Effects:

In the storage:

don't let the bedbugs bite! I meant zembies :3
last edited on Aug 24, 2015 at 10:01PM

Время приключений с Финном и Джейком 1834 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1834

Больше года astigpinoy said…
-- rob
"Yeah, I'm coming. Call me Rob instead, and let's try to secure the drop
before anybody else does."
-- sophie || well, it's hard to think two char's thoughts at once
"Don't faint on me now!"
She grabs a modified epinephrine injector loaded with a semi-translucent liquid, and carefully injects it at Alyssa's neck.
"I'll just pray that Zac's research pays off."
Больше года redpanda said…
"Stop!" She screamed and the whole building shook. "Ugh... what the hell happened?"
Больше года DerpThatHerp said…
"Tremor. They happen often." He replies "So, Rob. Are you good at free-running. Cause most of these things are on roofs."
-- rob
"This might be a good demo of parkour skills, although my load is heavy."
"Lets go then." he replies
He wall-runs successfully up a small bungalow, but with much difficulty.
"Hell, I never intended this gun to be so heavy- wait, grab my hand, get up here and look at 11'o clock.
the drop is not as far as it seems."
"Sorry I yelled." She said apologetically. "I hadn't intended to."
"Don't worry. I can do that." *he wall runs with his sniper.*
I look over. "Look out!" I push Sophie over before a zombie bites her and shoots it. "That was too damn close..." I breathe heavily.
*he glances back up to the window.* "Shit went down."
~rob
"Not surprised. Nightfire taking the cargo?"
~sophie
"That was close-there are more!"
She pulls an Uzi and sprays bullets while pulling Alyssa to cover.
*he sighs* "Should we get the cargo or protect them?"
"I'll retrieve the cargo, you protect them."
He hands James a modified signal flare.
"Fire it at the zombies, but very far away from living flesh.
Trust me, it's very hard to disinfect."
He shows his leg, with a rather large laceration scar.
"What are we gonna do? My bullets are running low." I say worriedly.
*James climbs back in.* "What the hell is going on here?"
"My bullets ran out and we're under attack by zombies." I say quickly.
He tries to bring as much cargo as possible by fixing a gas-powered carriage, and it luckily does the job, although at the expense of a second trip.
*he pulls out his M405* "From where?"
"Where do you think? Behind us."
"What's with her?" *he looks at Sophie*
At the second trip, he encounters a pack of Shiba Inus, who were rabid at humans after not being domesticated.
He had an experimental virii/bacteria database nanobot injected (at the cost of memories with Sophie),
but he ain't sure if it works. (it never worked anyways)

Pointing a gun, he retrieves all of the remaining stock, but the dogs gave chase, and some of it- food, medicine, ammo- fell like it was nothing.

After reaching the hideout, only a few was left.
"It's like only 65%. Bonkers."

~sophie
"Rob's coming."
She shoots more zombies, only to find out that she had no more ammo.
"Alyssa. Sophie's out of ammo."
"Shit... what are we gonna do?" She thinks for a moment. "We should run, like now."
last edited Больше года
"I'm staying here. Caitlin is still here. You can stay here." *he drops a mag.*
Больше года pbadventure18 said…
smile
Hey hey I wanted to join and Red said i needed to do this. :) It took me two days to try and put in everything, I was debating over a bunch of stuff like her name and appearance but finally here is my info sheet. Just tell me if its too long ok..and also HOW DO I JUMP IN?

Name: Tenia Dolvan Nickname: Nia/ Valina(Father nickname for her)
Place of Birth: Minnesota Date of Birth: Sept. 13, 1992
Hair: Dark Hair, nearly Ebony. Has a blonde streak in front.
Eyes: Purple-ish, right eye turns red on occasion.
Origin: Human and partially zombie
Language(s): English, Japanese, Spanish and bits of German.
Family: Father-human(alive, but separated) , Mother~half zombie(Deceased),Yui~human(deceased)
Dislikes: Zombies, centipedes, and seaweeds.

Detailed description: Average in height, slim and paled skin. Usually puts her hair in a braid or lets it down, ending around the lower back. Usually wears an off-shoulder blouse with one of its sleeves longer than the other(right sleeve.), jeans, dark knee length combat boots with a slight heel, and a choker. She has a bandage wrapped around her right forearm(Hides a scar from a zombie bite.). Has a green duffle bag filled with guns, grenades , medical stuff Etc.( nicked from hospitals and abandoned malls.)Good runner. Although she's partially zombie, she doesn't crave human flesh or any raw flesh for that matter. also her being able to sense zombies and to regenerate are also side effects of her zombie side.

Personality/Traits: Tough on the outside, soft on the inside. Guarded around people and may seem cold and distant, but very fun and caring when she warm up to others. Very loyal and smart.

Skills/Talents: Quick and Resourceful, uses and specializes on long-ranged stealth and long-ranged weapons (Snipers, booby-traps, bombs etc), but she isn’t bad in hand-to-hand combat either. Knows how to cover up tracks well, and can make leave an area without leaving traces. Know much about zombies and their weak points and can take them down faster than regular shooters.

Background:Her father is an ex-marine and her mother died to a unknown disease when she was 12. When the apocalypse rolled in she got separated from her father and she lost her sister when she was bitten by a zombie and she begged Tenia to end her before she did any harm. She discovered she was partially zombie or at least she wasn’t entirely normal two months later after she was bitten but she wasn’t infected and the wound healed on its own only leaving a scar. After then she devoted herself finding as much as possible about the zombies and to eliminating them all. She’s been hoping from place to place.
(P.s She detests her zombie side.)

Religion: Christian
Attitude towards death: Tries to stay strong but ends up crying when she’s alone.
Most Painful/Instructive/Memorable Experience: Having to kill her sister after she turned into a zombie

Pic below is what i had intended for her to look like except the fact the fact that she ain't a blonde.
last edited Больше года
 Эй,
 Эй,
 I wanted to Присоединиться and Red сказал(-а) i needed to do this. :) It took me two days to try and put in e
astigpinoy commented…
just do stuff and goooooo Больше года
pbadventure18 commented…
Do stuff? Like what? 0_0 Больше года
redpanda commented…
Just try to do what we do, try to get your character to meet with ours Больше года
pbadventure18 commented…
ok then... i'lll try to find an opening Больше года
"Get down! I've retrived supplies!"
'Effing hell, he didnt light the flare?'
*he lights the flare and quickly throws it.* he yells out "Hunt. Fucking do it!"
pbadventure18 commented…
hun'ts TFF character right? Больше года
DerpThatHerp commented…
(no. Its astigs) Больше года
redpanda commented…
(^^TFF doesn't really go on this RP anymore) Больше года
He fires at the flare with no hesitation, that bursts into a small green fart.
"What the fuck? It's just a fart?"
Rob taps James' shoulder, puts up a wicked smile, and says "Wait and see."
All the zombies suddenly gets disintegrated by mold-like powder, and one-by-one, all that was left was bones.
"You keep on amazing me man." *he walks into the house again. Looking for people.*
"What... the hell." I look down at the now powdered zombies.
(Edited it because it didn't fit the storyline)

*sees two men walk into a house* Well lookie what we have here..hmm *grabs rifle and points it at a window* 10...9...8...
last edited Больше года
DerpThatHerp commented…
(You need to make a character xD.) Больше года
pbadventure18 commented…
i did bruh..it's on page 35 XD Больше года
"Okay, I don't know if you can see well but this is a supermarket first of all. And second I'm Alyssa and those two." I point to them. "Are James and Hunt."
*he looks out the window.* "Uh, Hunt? I think someone is trying to shoot us?" *he uses his radio.* "Alyssa, is that person aiming at us?"
4..3..2..1..*opens fire*
We scatter to avoid the bullet. "You think! Yes she is!"
pbadventure18 commented…
how'd Ты know i was a girl that far away XD Больше года
"Every-fucking-time." *he pulls out gis M40A5 and starts firing at the window.*
*gets down on the floor to avoid bullets* Dammit,looks like my fun's over..*takes out smokescreen and throws it right through the window and watches as the white smoke spreads* That'll have them occupied for the moment..
"Effing hell, take your cover and mash your trigger finger."
He pulls the butt of his gun, winds up, and turns it into a M1 Garand and fires randomly.
"It's just one person." *he fires a warning shot past the window.* "What was the point of that smoke-screen?" he asks Hunt
"What would CS-GO fans do for distraction?"
He reloads.
"Probably flank. but we don't have six people." He replies
The firefight died down, as the smoke cleared.
"Just one person, a girl, stood upon the cart saying gibberish. Maybe it was my panic."
pbadventure18 commented…
wait I'm saying gibberish!? Больше года
astigpinoy commented…
my char was panicking xdddd Больше года
Sorry I took so long to reply..my Tab's been wonky and my phone keeps on shutting down when i go on fanpop)♍

*clicks pallet with tongue* I stopped firing, and so did the other party.

"Hmmm maybe I should stay here and make them think I'm dead or something?" I thought to myself, sitting on the floor with my rifle at my side. *peeks out the window and sees the two guys aren't gonna back down*

I sigh. "Nah I'll just leave, I don't think they'll be that stupid anyways, well maybe except for that one." *points at the one holding the M1 Garland.

I get up from the floor and grab my duffle bag at the edge of the room and makes way to the window.
last edited Больше года
"She tried the 'brute force and ignorance' thing in my job.
Let's regroup and try to negotiate, this one is as hard as fighting a certain 'rebel group' back at KSA."
"KSA?" Sophie inquires.
" Maraming nangyari bago tayo mag-syota. Tandaan mo yun.
Move."
(latter sentence meant 'shit happened before us happened' kek)
pbadventure18 commented…
"Alam nya siguro yun, pero ano ba talaga KSA?, at ps. style muh bulok" Lels not gonna translate Больше года
astigpinoy commented…
''' google, rip bad sense of humor xdd Больше года
"Regrouping huh, he's not as stupid as i thought. Either way they ain't catching me that easily."
*jumps off and lands on roof, scans area before jumping off onto another building*
"She's pulling a fast one, lets go!"
"uh-oh *groans* oh come on!" I mutter utter under my breath and quicken my pace, jumping over higher and faster.
"I got a shot." I yell *I fire at her leg.*
"Fuck!" *dodges but still the bullet manages to graze her and she topples over* "Shit!' *grabs rifle and shoots at the the offender getting him on the arm and takes off again*
pbadventure18 commented…
derp..add me to the Список pweas :) Больше года
"God damn! James is hit, Sophie, protocol 26. Alyssa, cover fire."
"Aye!" They salute, and fire some shots.
"I've risked my life and many others. I'm not going to do it again."
I switch the Garand into its old form, the WA2000.
Taking a deep breath, I remember all the painful memories, aim carefully at the escapee, and pull the trigger.
I know she's gonna cuss me to death for not being alive.

I roll back to Sophie's covered position, where she did another amazing thing.
"You okay, Fluff?"
"A bit better, Hunt. He's more than okay."
His arm, strewn up in a thing resembling a fragile exoskeleton.
"We better retreat. No one dies on my watch."