Совет Sorry for the total teen angst, but...

duckey94 posted on Sep 29, 2008 at 05:44AM
I'm bi and I have a huge crush on this (same-sex) friend who, as far as my knowledge extends to, is straight. Which kinda sucks.

But, whatever, I've gone about my life. I haven't told her and really have no plans to tell her and we're still really good friends and I'm decently happy with that situation. BUT, sometimes, and it's a sub-conscious thing that I cannot stop, I flirt with her a little. You know, tiny things. I tell her her hair looks nice or disagree with her (in a flirty kind of way) when she's complaining about herself.

And that's all fine and dandy, but I've started to feel like she likes me, too. Which seems absurd to me. So I don't know if it's one of those things where I'm creating the she's-flirting-back part in my head or if she seriously is flirting back. But, other times, I just feel like the nerdy guy friend who says she's pretty and she says "Aw, that's sweet." (Which, by the way, she does say all the time. And which, also by the way, I am quite a nerdy person.)

So, I guess the real question here is: Am I making it up in my head?

Совет 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года germany123 said…
i doubt anyone can answer that for you- maybe she cant even answer that herself. she might be flirting back..maybe intentionally maybe unintentionally. i guess it all depends on how you view sexuality and how "flexible" people are in their path (gay/bi/straight)

last edited Больше года
Больше года nataliejade said…
I'm totally agree with Germany123. It's really hard to say, She could just be the kinda person that flirts with both sexes without knowing she's doing it or she might actally like you.