Совет Anxiety :[

WindBlowsAAR posted on May 20, 2009 at 05:03AM
I have bad anxiety issues and get depressed easily.
I'm currently freaking out, I'm graduating high school this year, prom is soon which I could care less about right now, because I have SO much work.
And I have no one to talk to about how stressed I am.
I can't keep up with all this work, I'm still waiting on the one university that I REALLY need to get in to, but idk if I will. And I don't know what to do if I don't get in.
I'm the person my friends come to vent to, so I always stay upbeat for them, except for one mishap 2 years ago that kind of proved my depression.
But it's so hard to keep up with life! It's not enjoyable. Highschool best 4 year? No. I can't believe all of garbage I dealt with.
It's almost done I can't wait but I'm so worried if I don't get in to this other uni.
Right now I'm pulling an all nighter to finish an assigment that my grade is based on.. I don't even know how to do it.

It just sucks not being able to explain this to anyone I talk to. I don't know what to do about anything.

Совет 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года germany123 said…
maybe you should try to approach your friends..they might surprise you and be there for you even though you thought it only worked the other way round
Больше года lolliepop123 said…
smile
hello i will try to help ok what you need is to actually talk to someone that you feel comfortable around like a best friend or a family member. You need to relax and take it easy i know that your graduating and trying to get into a university but try not to get to worked up just think to yourself that even if you don't get in that you will keep trying keep on a positive.