Альфа и Омега Клыкастая братва Любовь song (featuring Humphrey, Garth, and Kate)

shakey_omega posted on Oct 07, 2011 at 11:55PM
Shakey: you i love ya right
Reba and Janice: we know *kisses him*

Intro: Shakey
Love is a the greatest thing in world and i wouldn't this trade feeling for nothing more and you know it girl yeah 3x
verse1: Shakey
girl love is the net game each time i see ya you get me sprung (sprung) and you making me go wild and so freaky and crazy love is the thing remember the time we spent together i coplanment you ohhhhhh girl
Chorus: Shakey and Humphery
just don't go breaking your lover's heart that ain't right this is a love song for all of the lovers out there who feels much love for their mate on yeah
Verse2: Humphrey
Love will never die its goes forever like the love i have for Kate its like girl you the only girl for me make me yo lover we grew closer and closer she maybe an alpha and i'm a omega but that didn't stop our love from growing *laughs love ya Kate i really do
Chorus: Shakey and Garth
just don't go breaking your lover's heart that ain't right this is a love song for all of the lovers out there who feels much love for their mate on yeah
Verse3: Garth
Love when two lovers come together and start a whole new life me plus you girl Lilly you the sweet thing i only need since i first met her my heart grew bigger and i know she must be the one for me i cook i clean i done everything for her to see the smile on Lilly's face its the feeling you can't trade for nothing not even for a mintue so treat her with respect and they will treat you the same
Chorus: All
Verse4: Kate
Love is passionate it makes the world go around you learn new things from it can all my sisters give me holla love is a powerful tool its how you express your feelings speak the truth and it will make you go further in yo relationship never give up always complement each other's feeling and respect each other lifestyle
Outro: Shakey
love is the way of life the way we act on each other and how express yourself ohhhh baby i won't let u go ohhhh no
last edited on Oct 08, 2011 at 01:27AM

Альфа и Омега Клыкастая братва 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года metalwolf116 said…
big smile
good pal, a little bit more structured and youll be there pal
last edited Больше года
Больше года rapounzel97 said…
kiss
i love this song♥♥♥