Альфа и Омега Клыкастая братва Most Erotic Short Stories about Kate and Humphrey или Lily and Garth

Lilyomega11 posted on Mar 15, 2012 at 05:25AM
Ok! I'm new here but I want everyone posting their erotic short stories about the two alpha and omega couples! Come on surprise me!

Альфа и Омега Клыкастая братва 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Lilyomega11 said…
heart
Omg! Great stories! Lol. You're a great writer! How do you get stories published on here?
Больше года VictoriaWolf said…
big smile
I know that Xlillyomegawolfwrote some heres one:Alpha and Omega Lilly and Garth The First Time (Sexual contetnt)

It was after the moonlight howl lilly and garth were making there way down to their cave garth had not been talking to lilly after the moonlight since he was thinking ,lilly looked at him and was puzzled so she just kept her head low and carried on wallking.When they arrived at the cave garth watched as lilly laided down into to her usal tutrle postion as she did garth caught a glimpse of lillys attctative bum and felt an urge and hardness and was getting horny. Garth Stared blanklyat lilly , lilly asked "Garth is there a problem?" he replied in a soft tone "Lilly have you ever thought of what it would be like to .....mate....with me??" lilly looked shocked and stutterd "Errr....yes" and looked at the ground Garth suddenly felt his dick raise higher and put lilly to the test " and ...what was it ..like" a grin appered on garth face as lilly sturglled to say "it...was...great." she breathed slower as garth moved in a passionate way towards her,he bent down to her ear level and whisperd "why dont you find out" he said in a sexual way."err garth i dont think im ready or be good enough for you." lilly wafted her hair over her eye garth sighed "Lilly you will always be good enough to me and come on you do great i love you and if we do this its for love" garth nudged lillys hair out of eye "Well .....okay...." lilly whisperd nevorsly. Lilly body shock vilonetly as garth climbed on top of her ,he slowly insted his horny penis and felt the relif that he could finally get the action he wanted , lilly groaned at first to the shock of feeling garths dick inside of her for the first time.
Garth moved slowly knowing it was lillys first time and she was delicate as he countied lilly began to enjoy the "sex"and asked "Garth ...go faster" garth was stunned "Lilly? are you sure?"he puzzled"Yes now faster i want to feel your GARTH LOVE" lilly groaned .
Garth Increase his speed and forced harder he let out sighs and groans he was really enjoying it. Lilly clawed at the ground as she groaned out her body was sweaty and intense as garth forced his penis insise of her she loved the warmth and could not bare to lose it so she blurretd " Garth your an alpha i wanna see what your made of ." at this remarkgarth got more horiner and wasgoing st maxuim speed and forced his giant dick inside of her.this time now garth groaned "hell....yeah" as for lilly "oh ....garth" sperm began to leak out and lilly became sore aswell as garth they kept going instene and fast garth felt lillys insides warm and sexy lilly began to scream quietly at the rate garth was going "Should i Stop!?" lilly clawed the ground and made a big groan "oooo ...no dont stop now it feels ...Oh! ...So Great" lilly spoke with her head to the ground.
Finally garth came off lilly as she laied herself out on the ground she breathed intenly and fastly and said to garth "Garth...that was the best night of my life i didnt want it to end i love you" garth smirked "it was the best night of my life to and lilly you do know you have me for the rest of your life??" lilly puzzled and then realised "ohhh...yes" garth laughed "you are my silly omega but very good at sex wow you drive me wild girl ,ever since we got married ive been wanting to do that." garth admitted "really ?? because if feel the same way" lilly breathed "i just find you so sexy and acctrative got me extermly.....horny". Garth sexualy said lilly over looking up his dick " i could sorta tell " garth laughed and move towards lilly and laied down beside her as she placed her head aganist his warm strorng chest "come on lets get some sleep" garth said lilly smiled and yawned " goodinght" and they both placed their heads down.
Больше года VictoriaWolf said…
heart
Heres another one Of lillys:Alpha and Omega Lilly&Garth underwater love

It was the night before lilly and garth had sex so she was sore and tired and decide to go and take a bath as she steched garths arm fell down from where it was , on her bum she smirked and walked out of their cave leaving garth showing of his chest and sleeping . As she walked out in to the sunlight she wafted her hair and yawned in the beautiful moring sun , she saw a lake unoccupppied and decided to walk right in as she touched the shimmering lake with her paw she fliched it was lovely and cold she placed her paw in the lake and walked right in a sexual feeling came to her as the cold water filled her fur. She played around in the water for sometime and suddleny garth woke . garth woke to find his partener not next to him "Lilly?" he turned around and looked , no one there so he flexed his mucled and headed out , spotting lilly straight way , he got a refilef to know where she was . Seeing lillys sexy body in the shimmering water made garth horny and his hairs stood up on his mucle back therfore he decided to join her. "goodmoring" garth said at the edge of the lake lilly swirwled around to find garth and sighed "Oh garth its just you" "yeah just me enjoy last night?" garth raised an eyebrow "Well yes the best night of my life !" Lilly smiled "Mines too " garth softly said . "Mine if i join you?" garth touched the water and it rippled "Okayyy..." lilly softly said. Garth jumped right in desparate to get to lilly "fwwt garth you splashed everywhere! " lilly said "Oppss sorry" garth smirked and swimed to lilly "you not cold its cold in here" garth said as he presses agsints lillys back extremly horny."A bit " lilly shook her body garth was maxuim horny by this rate lilly turned to garth to feel his warm chest "Your always so warm" lilly whisperd "Ermm lilly i want to try ....underwater ....sex." garth said as he was getting hornier "Ermm....sure but what if i drown?!" lilly exlamied garth smirked " you be fine just do what i do" garth sighed "Okayyy" and they both sank into the water...
Staright away garth rubbed himself against lilly and insted his penis inside of her she groaned and clenched garths back he started to go faster and harder lilly bared her teeth because of the sexual sensation garth was giving her garth rubbed lillys hips feeling their roundness they both clung to each other rub their soft fur together . lilly and garth came up for air and garth started to force lilly to bend down so he could mate with her she dived into the water and kicked as garth feriously forced his penis inside of her.

45 mintues later they both got out and left the lake rippleing .
Lilly shook her boad to get the water of her soacked fur , she realised that sperm was running down her leg , garth spotted this and came over to clean her she also spotted that garth dick was coved in sperm but wasnt willing to clean it . Garth flexed his mucled and they both began to begin the rest of their day...THE END
Больше года katealphawolf said…
laugh
I never knew the comment boxes would allow that much text! lol
Больше года Lilyomega11 said…
big smile
Lol me either