Альфа и Омега Клыкастая братва The Seventh Moon helping

garth21 posted on May 18, 2012 at 02:05PM
hey guys, though seventh moon isn't hard making its only hard when im posting it up here from journal to microsoft, though i need more characters, if anyone is ok joining in my novel you must create your OWN wolf, please give me the descriptions of it and thank you for reading this, oh and chapter 2 is gonna come out maybe today or tomorrow

Альфа и Омега Клыкастая братва 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года WinstonTheAlpha said…
I would like to be in seventh moon. If you are using names it is Winston. He is a stealthy and cunning wolf who loves to howl. He has light blue eyes with a gaze that can pierce ones soul. He is a medium sized yet powerful wolf. He has a mix of Charcoal black and light brown fur. He is semi-aggressive, and is always willing to join in on a hunt.
Больше года garth21 said…
In my description, i don't want to be sew by business the name winston, but try for you, nice tastWell in my description, nice taste taste, but this us how I'm gonna meet you, your gonna be enslaved probably by humans or other wolves, even though me (otsoa) silver, and sandalio had never meeting you i come to help you break free....illustrate try an think of something else beside that. ..or you'll be the enemy lol though congratz your in
Больше года WinstonTheAlpha said…
OK then, how about a gray wolf how about slender but powerful build, possibly a couple of scars from being captured. Leave out the name Winston, you could also possibly use the name AdalWolf in German or "Noble Wolf" in English. Light green eyes that have a greyish tint/color to them. If you don't want to keep the fur color you could also use possibly an amber brown color mixed with a little bit of gray here and there. Instead of semi-aggressive how about laid back and sad when you find me but when you rescue me i become more of a friend and if the time came would help you through issues with other packs. And would never abandon you no matter what, therefore having the name "Noble Wolf". I hope that is better description for my character, if you want to make some slight changes I'm okay with that. And thanks for letting me be in Seventh Moon
.Not bad of a freakin description!! Alright though here's a question, area you either a southern would with sandalios an my symbol or not with a symbol at all, you can choose to have our symbol or no symbol at all on...and good job describing yourself.
So you wanna draw your character or i shall do it for you adalwolf XD
Chapter 2 is out already...silver us now entered in the seventh moon meaning a new character us introduced