Альфа и Омега Клыкастая братва News

Sandalphon posted on Jun 07, 2013 at 05:50PM
Hey guys this could be a mistake but if some of you didn't know there WILL be a sequel to Alpha and Omega READ THIS
Alpha and Omega 2 is a 2014 upcoming American computer-animated action comedy film. It is a sequel to Alpha and Omega and is the second installment in the series.
A sequel, titled Alpha and Omega 2 is scheduled to be released in theaters on September 26, 2014.

Plot:
Coming soon?
Voice Cast (Confirmed as of now):
Justin Long as Humphrey
Hayden Panettiere as Kate
Christina Ricci as Lilly
Chris Carmack as Garth
Danny Glover as Winston
Vicki Lewis as Eve
Jane Lynch as Terra
Ed Asner as Slash
Frank Welker as Animals' Vocal Effects (uncredited)
Found this from wiki *Sorry if there is post same as this*

Альфа и Омега Клыкастая братва 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года dovesjacob4ever said…
tongue
I still think it's a scam.
Sandalphon commented…
Well if it WAS a SCAM i think A&O wiki admin would Удалить that dont Ты think? Больше года
dovesjacob4ever commented…
People can go on and change it Ты know:| Больше года
humpherywolf34 commented…
agreed with ur вверх post голубь Больше года
Больше года dontforgetme said…
bullshit, just saying
I think it's a definet scam. Больше года
Больше года Neostorm said…
My friend, Wickedpedia is not the right place for searching info about A&O. Everyone can edit it and say whatever, even i could, but i'm not doing that because of an obvious reason.
For once your actually right! *High fives you* Больше года
Больше года anubis210 said…
ok....one way we can prove it's not happening, take Justin Long's IMDB page...it gives all the movies they've been in, and future movies...do you see Alpha and omega ?

link

it's not ever ever ever going to happen
Nope Больше года
Sandalphon commented…
linkwell other people have their opinion too so i dont know if IMDb users lie then it's bad :D P.S there can be a lot rumors too Больше года
Больше года ben14delas said…
It's still a lie it's fake.
Agreed! Больше года
Больше года LoneOmega said…
smile
The information looks reliable but...I think it's fake...anyway I still hope to watch "Alpha and Omega 2" someday
Больше года SnowDogsFan said…
It's not happening. Wikipedia is about as reliable as a flaccid male organ as anyone can go in there and edit the text..Just look on the upcoming movies list. I've looked clear up to 2016 and there is no sequel to A&O on any of those lists and for good reason. Lionsgate knows how poorly the film was received by critics, why would they burn 20 million dollars to make another sequel and hope it does better than the first? It's not even a chance worth taking as none of the people that saw it before and disliked it will even give it a chance. The DVDs would just collect dust on the shelves. Only people that would really buy them are fans of the first movie and parents who are looking for something to keep their children entertained for a hour and a half.

Think of the Balto sequels and how horrible they were compared to how awesome the first movie was, that is what will happen with a A&O sequel except worse most likely. Just my opinion, but I know it's not going to happen any time soon.
TheOperator commented…
Its not happening Больше года
Больше года ben14delas said…
All true.