Альфа и Омега Клыкастая братва Life with Kate character key

katealphawolf posted on May 15, 2011 at 01:16PM
Jon-I am the main character of the story; very loving of my family and friends, fiercely protective of the things I care about most i.e. Kate and Stormy.

Kate-2nd main character, she is very fond of me and loves me more than anything. I teach Kate things like driving, riding on my motorcycle, and many others.

Stormy-My beloved dog, she is a black lab, loyal and highly affectionate to me. Stormy is very smart, but can get a little stressed during scary/intense situations. She helps guide Kate periodically whenever I am not around.

Paul-My dad, he does not play a big roll in my story but is there to help whenever things go wrong. Paul has a broken back and is limited to being able to only do certain things.

Zach-My best friend, he makes only a few appearances in my stories. Zach loves to joke with me and Kate about our relationship sometimes.

Buddy-Buddy is the antagonist of the story, he's a well-built chocolate lab and mainly is only loyal to Paul, he loves to try my patience though whenever he can. After I brings home Kate, Buddy becomes very jealous/envious of me, particularly when he first sees me and Kate having fun one night. Buddy's goal now is to put a stop to it and within his cleaver mind, an dark plan is slowly forming.
last edited on May 15, 2011 at 01:23PM

Альфа и Омега Клыкастая братва 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Metallica1147 said…
ooooooo I should make a forum like this too! :D
Больше года kates-mate101 said…
Lol... I checked your fanclub about yourself, and wtf Buddy looks so docile...
Больше года katealphawolf said…
he was much younger back then, he was 3 when that pic was taken, now he is 7 years old, he has filled out a lot and is strong enough to knock you over if he jumps on you. Labradors don't normally mature completely until they are 5