Энджел Болталка Facts about Энджел Фаны

ArabellaElfie posted on Jul 26, 2009 at 07:56AM
This forum has been put up simply to draw attention to the spot. If you are here, you're an Angel fan (I believe) and we Angel loving folk are just this side of crazy so let's share odd and weird facts about eachother.

So... since you're here...how about we bulk up this spot.

*I am exhausted and am doing this at 4 am and haven't even gotten to read some very important emails but this spot is on my mind like crazy*
last edited on Jul 26, 2009 at 07:56AM

Энджел 32 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ArabellaElfie said…
I've only ever had vanilla ice cream.

I unwrap six hershey kisses and make them into a triangle
2 2
3 3 3

and then eat them from the top down.

On occassion, after I have some ice cream (vanilla), I will take a big gulp of very cold milk.

I drink Pepsi or ice tea, coke is too sweet for me.

My favorite apples are Golden Delicious.

I love root beer barrel sucking candies.

I keep my Buffy and Angel novels separated thusly;

About Buffy, Buffy comics by author (or in series order), Buffy novels by author, crossovers, Angel comics by author (or in series order), Angel novels by author

I paint my nails when I have nothing better to do and I tend to do weird colors.

I sleep with my AC on really high and under blankets because I like the air very cold.

Donald over Mickey

Daffy over Bugs.

Ducks over mice/bunnies

I break dresscode at work by wearing my special socks. I wear socks with designs on them. Today's theme was bees and flowers.

I used to write Harry Potter fanfiction that is still online (under my old pen name from long ago).

I took French in High School so I could read the French bits of my Agatha Christie novels.

I have post-its all over one wall with lines and a story board for a project I've been working on for about a year.

In my own head, I can sing fairly well. In real life? Not so much.

My neck cracks very, very loudly.

I'm addicted to the History Channel, in particular anything on Rome or Egypt or to do with society. I'm not into the military stuff too much, how many times do I need to hear about battle plans?

I love to watch the challenges on the Food Network. You're going to make a cake based on a Disney character? I'll watch it.

I had a crush on Oliver Platt when I was younger and thought he was amazing in the Three Musketeers.

I currently have "The Great Empire: Rome" on my DVD player.

I can do the whole Spock bit with my hands, no problem.

I can make my tounge fold over so it's pretty much upside down.

I get very emotional over novels, fanfiction, TV shows, movies, etc and will cry when I'm either very sad or very happy.

I've been numbed to hospitals and come off as an insentisive bicta.

I keep a big box of crayons on top of my dresser.

I currently have a desire to watch a movie from the early 90s called "Don't tell her it's me" that probabaly nobody on here will know.

As a matter of fact, here's the trailer...now I just have to dig up my VHS copy of this.

*EDITED: apparently the movie is from 1990. I had thought it was from the late 80s.
last edited Больше года
Больше года spikes_girl said…
smile
When eating ice cream, if at all possible I melt it. Into liquid, in the microwave. It stays cold, but it doesn't freeze my teeth at all like solid ice cream does, which I hate.

I have my own opposite alphabet, which I created when I was little and for some reason have never forgotten. I can change words into their opposite letters within seconds. For example: My name, Cat, is Sud.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer = Pavvi dwo Fanbylo Cruiol
Angel = Umjor
Cordelia = Seltoryu
Spike = Cbyqo (improper grammar I know, without the u, ah well)
Xander = Zumtol
Willow = Hyrreh
Wesley = Hocroi
If you are ever interested in learning all of the letters 'opposite letters' I'd be more than happy to teach it.
I realize that this probably makes me sound like some crazy psycho, basement Spike style. But it's just a fun word thing I created when I was 7 and still remember :)

I am currently watching three different shows: Tru Calling, Alias, and Gilmore Girls. I am currently most obsessed with Tru Calling. Eliza Dushku = awesomeness!!

My favorite Teletubby is Po.

I too can do Spock's "Live long and prosper" hand thing-a-ma-jig, no sweat.

I reread the biggest Harry Potter book (Order of the Phoenix) twice in the last three days.

I always keep a fan on at night, even in the winter. If I don't, then I hear creeks and thumps and immediately assume a Supernatural creature is going to find me, then I think about Dean and Sam and suddenly feel more relaxed, but it's nicer just to think about the Winchesters without the weird noises.

I actually think keywording on images, videos, etc is FUN. Like, entertaining. I love it like Giles loves his books.

I am currently chatting with Alice (ladolcevita). Except she suddenly went offline. *cries* Aliiiiice....

I love cracking my knuckles, toes, and neck.

I am one of the pickiest eaters on the planet. People from India would slap me if they knew the food I had access to and refused to eat. I just can't stand so much. The most shocking for people is my loathing of any sort of noodles and spaghetti, and my distaste for pancakes.

I am currently listening to Somebody Help Me by Full Blown Rose for the seventh time in a row (hence the Tru Calling obsession).

Alice still isn't back. Pooie.

I'll probably come back with more facts later :) Listening to this song makes me wanna watch another TC ep. I left on a cliff hanger on the last one anyway :P
last edited Больше года
Alice is back! *rejoices*
Больше года ladolcevita said…
Ioc, Y un pusq. rer.
Anyway...

I can recite Act 3 Scene 3 of (A) Midsummer (Night's Dream, for all you non Shakespeare-ites) off by heart...

I can also recite the chapter "The Battle of Hogwarts" by heart... I'll add more tomorrow... mostly because I'm too lazy too now..
last edited Больше года
A = U
B = P
C = S
D = T
E = O
F = V
G = J
H = W
I = Y
J = G
K = Q
L = R
M = N
N = M
O = E
P = B
Q = K
R = L
S = C
T = D
U = A
V = F
W = H
X = Z
Y = I
Z = X

My opposite alphabet, everyone.
wow! Just....wow
Больше года AgentCoop said…
smile
I'm going to have to find a use for the Opposite Alphabet. It's awesome.

I am also a picky eater. And I don't like condiments. If I order a cheeseburger (or any other kind of sandwich) at McDonald's or Wendy's I always order it plain.

During my high school years I spent a lot of my time dilligently not being in high school. I could usually be found hanging out at the comic book store, where I was friends with the manager.

I love the air conditioner up full blast. If I had my way, I wouldn't go out during the summer at all. I hate the heat. I too like to have the room cold at night so I can get under the blanket.

My favorite seasons are fall and winter.

My favorite holiday is Halloween.

I love science. Reading science books and watching science documentaries is my idea of a good time.

I like history, but only the really morbid parts. I love learning about the Salem witch trials, Lizzie Borden, the Kennedy assassination and Jack The Ripper.

As a kid, I couldn't take scary movies, and I would freak out if I saw any blood on-screen. Now my motto is "the more blood, the better". It's a weird motto to have, and it puts people off.

I should be rewatching Angel, but right now I'm using my spare time to rewatch Stephen King's The Stand. A fellow Fanpopper whom you all know is responsible for this transgression. This person shall remain nameless. (HINT: She makes Hershey Kiss pyramids)

I can totally do the Spock thing. I can even do the Spock eyebrow arch.

I'll think of more later. This is fun!
Больше года Cinders said…
Nifty.

I can't think of very many odd facts about myself, but here are a few.

I've lived in seven different countries.

I can recite all of the US presidents from Washington to Obama (including Cleveland's sneaky second term after Harrison!)

I've written a disgusting amount of fan fictions since I was twelve-years-old. Luckily, the writing has improved significantly since then.

I can roll my tongue. I can also make it resemble the petals of a flower or a four-sided star.

I can blow smoke rings (only with shisha).

I can catch, clean, gut and cook my own fish.

That's about it... for now.
My District Manager just resigned. Again.

For my 16th birthday I recieved a ring that says Elfie.

I used to be able to recite all the US Presidents as well as their party and terms of office. Used to being the key bit there.

I chew pencaps.

Throughout school I played on five softball teams; School, Travel, District, and two in-house teams.

I used to umpire softball and baseball just a little bit.

My fingers are slightly curved because of the number of times I have broken my fingers playing softball and simply put on a weight-lifting glove or tape and not stopped playing.

I save some of those big cardboard displays that movie places have. I have some Potter, King Kong, Pirates of the Caribbean, Stardust, and Pride & Prejudice stuff hanging around.

I frequently will become obsessed with a song to the point that I will put it on repeat for hours.

I'm a slow reader, because I'm always going back to reread things that I liked.

When I was a kid and home for the summer I would sometimes watch soap operas. I still like to check out General Hospital when I have the chance.

I have never broken a bone or had surgery of any kind.

I am fascinated by found objects and if I see something interesting on the ground I will sometimes pick it up.

I love the old classic movies and TV shows.
I've become addicted to my mic.

I use vanilla bodywash (I'm trying to think of stuff...)

I don't like to swim in the deep ends of pools, not because I can't swim - I can - but because I have an irrational fear of 'Pool Sharks'. I blame Jaws and shadows.

My room is painted to match the color of a DVD box.

I only like to eat green grapes.

I've never had surgery.

I read Star Wars: The Courtship of Princess Leia until the binding fell apart.

I cannot be trusted on Amazon with my credit card. The cart just doesn't have a bottom and I assure you, I do need all of it.

I rewatch movies over and over again to the point where I can say the lines right along with the characters.

I need sound on to sleep.

I gave my 8th grade speech in English on Kennedy and so I could seem all prepaired I threw out my index cards when I walked to the front of the room, pulled classmates up to the front of the rooom and reeacted the Magic Bullet. I also had spent the week prior watching JFK over and over again.

When I was about nine years old I almost drowned in a hotel swimming pool.

I have a pierced ear, but no tattoos.

I own over 3000 comic books.

Famous people I have met include Huey Lewis, Neil Gaiman and an actress from "Citizen Kane".

On two different occasions I have gone to see the same movie in a movie theatre back-to-back (as in I buy my ticket, go see the movie, come out and buy another ticket for the same movie and go right back in and see it again). The first was the original Tim Burton Batman in 1989. The second was Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith.

I have seen every episode of M*A*S*H so many times that I can recite almost all of the dialogue.

When I get a haircut, I like to get it cut really short and then let it grow really long before getting it cut again. As such, I only get about two haircuts a year. I don't hate haircuts, I just get bored.

When I first started school as a wee lad I could already read so well that they gave me all kinds of special tests and bumped me up two grades.

I suck at math.

I own a lot of black clothes.

I have no musical ability whatsoever.

I don't care for seafood.

I love video games, but I can't play first-person shooters because they give me motion sickness.
last edited Больше года
When I was tiny, so tiny I don't remember this but I've been told so by my grandparents and this has been backed by my parents, that when we were on vacation in California they entered me into a baby beauty contest (yes, apparently I was a show pony) and won. Some baby food company wanted to hire me but the rules were so strict (certain foods, limited time outside, etc) that my parents passed.

I can't multiply. Really. I simply add very fast.

I have no musical ability whatsoever and I exploit this to garner attention for the Angel Awards.

My arm aches from playing Wii Sports Resort.

I was at a Mets games in the 1986 World Series but I don't recall any of it due to case of babyhood.

I just started Dollhouse and have two episodes to go. I like Alpha - alot.

I hardly ever cut my hair. I had it cut a few years ago and taking off an inch apparently meant to take off 5 inches. I have a phobia now.

I tend to bounce my legs up and down when I am bored.

Like Willow, way too many of my pieces of clothing have some sort of character, movie reference, or image on them.

I didn't get the entire Kanga and Roo thing until about 3 years ago. (For those of you like me, Kanga and Roo are kangaroos. Kanga+Roo)

I had my first cheeseburger about six months ago.

I won't eat fish because of a bad experience when I was young. To elaborate, I was into the Little Mermaid and we were eating flounder. My father thought it funny to mention that I was eating Flounder.

I have issues with stairs that lack risers (those pieces on the backs).
I've become obessed with these videos.
OK I have more.

For some reason, "Turn, Turn, Turn" by the Byrds refuses to vacate my skull, no matter how many eviction notices I send.

I once stayed up until 4:00AM playing Resident Evil IV-- the second time around. And it still scared me enough that I woke up my roommate with my random cries of "HOLY SHIT!"

I make a funny sound like a yawning kitten when I yawn.

I have been electrified. Not to be confused with electrocuted (I am still very much alive, last I checked). I was at a pool party and there was a short in the sound system. I was a little nauseous, and my heart rate was a little fast for a few hours afterward, but the doctor folk said I was fine. No idea about voltage or anything like that, all I know is I couldn't let go of the pole I was holding.

When I was a eight, my favorite movie was Poltergeist.

The above statement is probably a result of my brother making me watch Stephen King's It with him when I was three and he was babysitting.

And also my parents being confused about whether or not "Pulp Fiction" was a children's movie.

After much, very much, deliberating, I decided that my favorite musical of all time is RENT. This decision involved a long, drawn out process of grading based on quality of music, storyline, characters, script quotability, themes, and what it said about the world. Runner ups included Les Miserables in second and (to my own surprise) Wicked in third. Other musicals in the running were Avenue Q, Spring Awakening, Hairspray, Blood Brothers, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, and others I forget right now.

My least favorite musical ever is West Side Story. This has nothing to do with the fact that my least favorite Shakespeare play is Romeo and Juliet.

In case the above facts threw you off, let's get one thing straight: I happen to be a really big theater nerd... So big that if I went to his high school, Zack Whedon would have probably beaten me up. (Yeah-- I referenced Commentary. I'm awesome.)

That's all for now. I'll leave you with the Byrds so the song can move into your head and out of mine.

last edited Больше года
As a teenager I idolized Jim Morrison, even growing my hair out like his. Yes, that is enormously nerdy.

Also as a teenager, I once shoplifted a book, took it home and read it, then reverse-shoplifted it back into the store.

In addition to having a lot of black clothes, I also have many T-shirts with cartoon and comic book characters on them.

I one passed out and wound up in the emergency room from dehydration. I just wasn't drinking enough water.

I love Asian horror movies.

I have an inordinate affection for certain fictional characters.

If I ever met Bill O'Reilly in person, I'm pretty sure I would be unable to refrain from punching him in the face. Conversely, if I met Jon Stewart I would be forced to high-five him.

I'm currently playing through Resident Evil 4 for the first time. I have uttered a few "HOLY SHITs" of my own.

I think they should arrest Rob Zombie for remaking Halloween.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Be-Be said…
cool
Woi, Hwud'c ab, jaic ? Cool ! Maybe we can make it a verbal language too ! FACT: I own 2 motorcyles, I've had a total of 14 in my life & never had a motorcycle license, why ? I don't know. I also have a CDL-class "B", but I don't drive a truck, but I did for a time..
I have many ambitions, to name a few...

Become an entertainment critic.
Bungee jump. Anywhere.
Have three kids.
Become a best-selling author.
Travel to the following places: Australia, France, Costa Rica, Japan, New Zealand, Finland, Norway, Italy, and...San Francisco. Again.
Learn how to roller skate!
Just thought of a fact that would interest Katie.

My parents knew Oliver Platt's father. He was the American Ambassador to the Philippines in 1988, where my parents worked when I was born.

The seven aforementioned countries that I have lived in are called thusly:

The Philippines, USA, Portugal, Canada, Uzbekistan, Belgium, Egypt

(In order of habitation. ;o))

EDIT: Also, Kyle McLaughlin, who's in that movie "Don't Tell Her It's Me" graduated from the University of Washington School of Drama-- in other words, MY University, in my major. ;o)
last edited Больше года
I've been a George Carlin fan for years and I feel his genius is sorely missed now that he's gone. Lately I've been obsessively watching every clip of him I can find on YouTube.

(this was the most G-rated clip I could find)
last edited Больше года
Cinders, that is so cool!

I'm also a Carlin fan as well as a fan of Eddie Izzard... hmmm, let me find clippage

WARNING: MILD CURSING (a word that begins with the letter F a few times and variations on that word)
I apparently cannot sleep anymore but I'm not being productive at all.
Больше года ladolcevita said…
crying
Katie isn't talking to me...
:(
:(
:'(
and now she's offline.
Why, people, why?
Katie didn't have the sound on her pc on and was uploading from her laptop
I am restoring my pc right now and I don't know how something like this is possible but the card for my crappy camera is too big for any of the slots on my laptop. Katie is talking in third person and going all Grrr.

Random fact: I just put my hair up with a pink scrunchi.
I am hooked on these action figure reviews for Doctor Who and Torchwood, especially the ones by ForestofCheem. I don't know why, but I am.
Больше года nightchild7 said…
Hm lets see.
I can recite the Breakfast Club word for word without needing to think about it. I love the janitor :)
I can belly dance and I sing in a small band but barely any one knows this (I'm too shy about it)
Bad acting pisses me off for DAYS.
I watched Misery when I was 7 years old and I watch it three or more times a year now. Its just that fantastic.

I climb trees too much
I invent my own breakfast foods because I usually can't decide on just one thing
I hate Koala's. One clawed my colar bone and it was all downhill from there. Also an emu stole my zoo food once (I hold that grudge)
I love Spooks and Robin Hood (BBC version) oh and (I also adore Richard Armitage)
Do you know how awesome it is that you write things like koala and emu? We don't have them here so it's just cool.
I too, am a Carlin fan. As Carlin is my name, he makes it much easier for me to help people remember my name. "Hello, I'm Carlin." "Carolyn?" "No, Carlin. Like the late, great, George Carlin." "Oh--" nodding approvingly "smart girl!"-- Actual conversation I had with a friend of a friend.

Also, I'm in the Buffy chat... To anyone who may be around...
last edited Больше года
Those people in line at 7-11 who hold up the line making twenty lottery transactions while I'm just trying to pay for my Big Gulp annoy me.

I saw a wild turkey today. Not a bottle of whiskey, an actual wild turkey.

Much like Jerry Seinfeld, I haven't thrown up in like 20 years.

I'm in a very good mood today.

My Carlin obsession has subsided for now (it'll be back, it's a chronic condition), and been replaced with an obsession with Craig Ferguson (host of the Late Late Show, for those who don't know).

Also, I simply love this song.
heart
I am in a wonderful mood today but so very tired.

Random fact to support this post:
I can't stop watching this Doctor Who (Ten) video