Энджел Nominationally Ideas

ArabellaElfie posted on Aug 18, 2009 at 01:36AM
So, we're rewatching, we are progessing foward in this whole linear fashion and I know people have thoughts, ideas and inklings (which, oddly enough, aren't about ink) so here we go. Place any and all ideas for nominations here. Sort of a holding pen until we get the categories all settled.

Have a category idea? Well, post it right link little Angelcake!

Энджел 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года spikes_girl said…
At first I couldn't remember what episode is was from (I really have short term memory loss. I just watched the episode this afternoon) but I think it was the end of Double or Nothing. That's the ep where Cordy and Groo return, right? Anyways, it's for best female outfit. Actually it wasn't the outfit, more the top. This absolutely GORGEOUS blue top Cordelia wears when she sees Angel begin to take apart Connor's crib. And I think she wears it at the end of Double or Nothing, but don't hold me to that. In fact, I'm gonna check right now.
But it's "Blue top worn by Cordelia when she sees Angel take apart Connor's crib".
Yep, it's Double or Nothing :)
Больше года ArabellaElfie said…
See Cat, you comment and I react.

Wow, that rhymed!
Cat, look how good I am being

link
big smile
Very good. Extremely, awesomely good. Except maybe at rhyming. React... cat. Cat... react. Not feeling the rhymage...
It does... in my head.
Больше года renrae said…
Well, for best laugh-out-loud moment, I was thinking possibly Angel hugging Cordy and Doyle in Sense and Sensitivity?

Well, for best laugh-out-loud moment, I was thinking possibly Энджел hugging Cordy and Doyle in Sense
Look how awesome we are with the pictures!