Animal Crossing Whohas Had Something Tupid Happen?

azumarill posted on Nov 29, 2009 at 04:31PM
Post silly stuff that happened on animal crossing. like when monique told me to deliver a letter to rasher and rasher was right next to us...stupid!!!!^_^
save

Animal Crossing 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года RenesmeeFan said…
I've become best friends with kiki, she asked me to deliver a letter to elmer, and because I was Kiki's BFF, elmer let me read it and this is what it said: Hey Cutie <3 last night was so much fun, we'll have to do it again at some point, Love, Kiki xxx

its sounds wrong, doesn't it?
Больше года amuchi26 said…
tongue
Lol one time i was playing,and melba ran up to me and insulted me for no reason
Больше года Aquamarina said…
mischievous
When Frank asked me for a cool saying, I offered him: "Go into the puff." Don´t ask me why, I had no better idea!!
Then one evening, he came to me and said something like: "Hey, friend! Go into the puff! That´s the best time!"
Больше года birdy-birdy said…
laugh
kay on animal gc i was playing and my cuz came runnin bye aND KNOCKED THE CUDE DOWN It did not unplug but the game fell out and it plays with ourt the game it just mneeds to start up with the game while u r playing if ur sis wants 2 play on the othe gc take out the game and guive it 2 her or him and u both can play
Больше года bastetsBFF said…
On CF I gave Cousteau the phrase "What it is" and cousteau said, "What it is, Vivian, What it is".

Can't think of anything else!
Больше года Martyrockz12 said…
monkey
I've had very few glitches, but damn, they are annoying when they happen. :P
last edited Больше года