Аниме Дебаты Post Your Banner

blackpanther666 posted on Nov 16, 2013 at 01:22AM
To decide on a new banner for the club, I will ask everyone to design their own banner, one that they think would suit the club. Basically, it needs to have the dimensions 800x100, which is the optimal size for a banner. A good resource for this reworking of pictures is the website: www.photoflexr.com

Аниме Дебаты 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года blackpanther666 said…
smile
For the poll about whether we want to change the banner, or not: link
Больше года SweetMoonlight said…
I have no idea if these will be good or not. I'll try to do a few. This one should be 800x100
last edited Больше года
 I have no idea if these will be good или not. I'll try to do a few. This one should be 800x100
800x100 I hope
last edited Больше года
 800x100 I hope
blackpanther666 commented…
This one is cute! xD Больше года
Okay I think this one is 800x100. Let me know if any of these are working
 Okay I think this one is 800x100. Let me know if any of these are working
Okay one more 800x100
 Okay one еще 800x100
Больше года Zeppie said…
Just made this one, might try making another
 Just made this one, might try making another
SweetMoonlight commented…
So cool!!! Больше года
This one is awesome! Больше года
Больше года Zeppie said…
annnd this is my second attempt :) (I just think naruto and sasuke have the best rivalry to be representing the nature of the anime debate club hahah)
 annnd this is my секунда attempt :) (I just think Наруто and sasuke have the best rivalry to be repres
ImAnEasel commented…
This is my favourite so far. Больше года
smile
Thanks for posting guys. I won't do anything yet... I'll wait for a few more to be posted, so I can do the poll idea, get everyone involved and then have the best one chosen. I really, really do appreciate the fact you guys made the effort to post these. Thank you! <3
Zeppie commented…
All goods! Just came back to this club after a long time, we've gotta start getting it lively again x) Больше года
SweetMoonlight commented…
Okay sounds good to me! I'm pretty new to Fanpop and really new to this page but I do like having in depth talks about Аниме so I agree with Zeppie, I'd Любовь for the club to be lively :) Больше года
Sounds like a plan... unfortunately, no-one has bothered to vote, really... I guess we can just choose from the ones on here, then. Больше года
I think I'll choose one of these banners, then... shall I make a new poll for this, or just change it?
Больше года vegeta007 said…
Am I too late to add one ?
 Am I too late to add one ?
Nope. This one is pretty cool, as well. Loving the FT and OP on there!!! Больше года
ImAnEasel commented…
'Tis a good one! =^^= Больше года