Аниме Болталка Аниме Rp

mindy890 posted on Aug 05, 2011 at 01:22AM
Rules
1.You can be a character from any show but you must also be an OC and must ask to be a character from a show.
2.GRAMMAR! No text talk unless your not talking through your character.

Okay right now our characters are in the forest.
Okay I already have some people who asked to be characters:
Lumforever:Inuyasha(Inuyasha)
mindy890(me):Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)
xXitachiXx: Itachi (Naruto)
izbia150: Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)
KitMolly123: Honey-sempai(ouran highschool host club)
Inuyasha15: Kagome (Inuyasha)
Misaki01: Misaki (maid sama )
KagaMINE_chaN: Rin (Vocaloid)
last edited on Aug 05, 2011 at 09:36PM

Аниме 481 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 481

Больше года mindy890 said…
meh
Allison: *chases after Sesshomaru* WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
Sesshomaru: You know where
Allison: so you don't know that there are other people in this forest?
Sesshomaru: I do.....but I am not in the mood to interfer.
Больше года izbia150 said…
sebastian:*picks ciel up and starts running away from alois and cluade*i will never let cluade take the soul i found
ciel:shut up demon
sebastian:yes my lord*keeps running*

pic of ciel and sebastain
 sebastian:*picks ciel up and starts running away from alois and cluade*i will never let cluade take t
Больше года xXitachiXx said…
deidara: I forgot what are we doing again un.
itachi: we're looking for the nine tails how many time do I have
to tell you that? *mubbles under breath* how did i get parneted with these idoits *sigh*
deidara hidan and tobi again.
hidan:I HERD THAT WHO DF YOU CALLING AN IDOIT I'LL SACRIFICE YOU TO MY LORD JASHINASAM..!!!!!!!!
tobi: itachi you lov us mostly tobi tobi good boy...!!
Lol the akastsuki!!yay i lov this pic..xD
last edited Больше года
 deidara: I forgot what are we doing again un. itachi: we're looking for the nine tails how many time
ciel:I wonder when alois will give up on trying to make me his
Sebastian:he wants to make me pay but Claude just wants your soul
ciel:shut up
sebastian:*smiles*
so like i have a question will all these animes come together or what??
deidara: i'm bored lets make this intersting un.*evil look*
itachi: what do you mean??
hidan: hehe I lov sacfificing things [just killed a bird]D:
tobi: can be take a break im tired and bored...D:
last edited Больше года
 deidara: i'm bored lets make this intersting un.*evil look* itachi: what do Ты mean?? hidan: hehe I
sebastian:*stops and looks up*well what could that be?
ciel:shut up
sebastain;we will be safe here for now*gives ciel he's eyepatch back*here bo-chan
ciel;*takes it*
deidara: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! BLOWS UP EVERYONE UN...xD
itachi:wdffff!!
hidan: WHY IN THE **** DID YOU DO THAT YOU STUPID ***HOLE!!! IM GOING TO ******* KILL YOU!!!!!!
tobi: owwwwwwww that hurt sempai...*crying*
last edited Больше года
sebastian:i wonder what that was?
ciel:go see and report back to me after
sebastian:yes my lord*puts hand to chest bows smiles then go's to see what it was*
ciel:and when you get back help me put my eyepatch back on
sebastian:*keeps smiling and walking*yes my lord
deidara: rolf that was ******* funnyyyy..un
itachi: there was no use of blowing up everybpdy it seems are though someone is coming caution everyone
hidan: I DON'T GIVE A **** THIS ***** JUST BLEW ME DF UP!!
tobi:why sempai??? and who's coming I hope there nice...
last edited Больше года
sebastian:who are you? and why are you here?*walks closer to them*
deidara: well my name is deidara who the hell are you un?
itachi: what do you want
hidan: DEIDARA I'M GOING TO KILLL YOU!!!
tobi: hello you look nice:DDDD my name is tobi im a good boy
last edited Больше года
sebastian:i am sebastian michaelis i serve as a butler in the phantomhive manor*bows with hand on chest stops bowing and smiles*i am here to see what that sound was
ciel:*walks over*sebastian! whats taking so long?!*looks at the people* where they the ones that made that sound?
sebastian:i have not asked them but i'm pretty sure they where my lord
ciel;well your taking to long and i need help putting my eyepatch back on*looks at people*hello i am the earl of phantomhive ciel phantomhive who are you?
deidara: are you ready to die un?? and i made the sound do you have a problem
itachi: deidara we have no time for that right now
hidan.....*steal pissed off at deidara*
tobi: hello little boy my name is tobi..:DDDD
sebastian:anyone who try's to hurt the young master i WILL kill*eyes glow bites gloves off*
ciel:we don't but if alois and claude come i'll let sebastian use you to stop the wapons from hitting him got it?
sebastian:you seem mad today bo-chan
ciel:shut up!
sebastian:*smiles*
ciel:sebastian this is a order! *eye starts to glow* if alois or claude come kill them no matter what! i will not lose
sebastian:*bows*yes my lord*stops bowing eyes glow*
last edited Больше года
Больше года Clutch13 said…
Meanwhile somewhere else in the forest-
Jemuzu pulls out a cigarette, lights it and takes a heavy drag, and blows the smoke out his nose. His friend Arekkusu noticed and snickered.

Arekkusu: Damn Jemuzu, your a frickin' phene, that sh*t is gonna kill you one day.
Jemuzu: Gimme a break! I haven't had one in two hours.
Arekkusu: More like 20 minutes! besides you actually think this Nine Tails thing exists?
Jemuzu: I don't know, but the government is finally paying us for once.
BOOM!!!!!!1
Arekkusu: What the hell was that!?!
Jemuzu(Grabs his sword): I don't know, but if it's that Nine Tails!
Arekkusu: We're gonna be frickin rich!
Jemuzu: Control yourself Arekkusu. (They start running towards the noise) We have to kill it first.
 Meanwhile somewhere else in the forest- Jemuzu pulls out a cigarette, lights it and takes a heavy dr
ciel:now sebastian help me put my eyepatch on*gives sebastian the eye patch*
Sebastian:yes my lord*puts eyepatch on ciel then put his own gloves back on*

(a pic of ciel's contract witch is his right eye)
last edited Больше года
 ciel:now sebastian help me put my eyepatch on*gives sebastian the eye patch* Sebastian:yes my lord*pu
(pic of sebastian's contract witch is on his left hand)
last edited Больше года
 (pic of sebastian's contract witch is on his left hand)
deidara:watever un!
itachi: lets get going we're already late
hidan: its impossible to find the nine tails with to idoits with us
tobi: bye little boy:]
Jemuzu and Arekkusu are still running through the forest
Arekkusu: Hey Jemuzu, what do you think the U.S. government wants this Nine Tails thing for anyway?
Jemuzu: Hell if I know. Besides, the breifing sounded more like a fairy tale. I doubt this thing exists.
Arekkusu: But if it does?
Jemuzu stops suddenly in a clearing.
Arekkusu: Jemuzu! what's wr... (Jemuzu interupts)
Jemuzu: Shhh.
Arekkusu:(Whispers) What is it?
Jemuzu: Someone was just here,(squints) I can sense them.
Arekkusu: Nine Tails?
Jemuzu: No, I don't think so. (Grabs another cigarette) Let's just hang tight a sec. (sits down) and Arekkusu...
Arekkusu: Huh?
Jemuzu: Lock and load.
Arekkusu nods.
sebastian:young master i think someone is here
ciel:why do you say that?
sebastian:i small death
ciel:go find them and report back to me
sebastian:yes my lord*leaves to find them*

**later**

sebastian:*sees jemuzu and arekkusu and walks closer*who are you? and what are you doing here?
(btw for people who don't know sebastian is a demon so he does not die from guns or stuff like that and is contracted to ciel)
deidara: hey itachi that guy and that little boy looked like they were up to something I think we should go spy on them un.
itachi: you might be right but we steal have to look for the nine tails so you and hidan can go after them.
hidan: why do I have to go with him I might just end up killing him
deidara:you wish *gives angry look*
tobi: why do we always have to fight?
itachi: stop playing around get a move on!
itachiV_V
last edited Больше года
 deidara: Эй,
 itachi that guy and that little boy looked like they were up to something I think we sho
Arekkusu get's a M-16 at the ready
Jemuzu: No Arekkusu! (Looks at Sebastian) My name is Jemuzu Kuratchi and this little trigger happy bastard is my friend Arekkusu Mirattu. Don't worry he's a soft one.
Arekkusu: F**k you Jemuzu!
Jemuzu: Now as far as what we're doing here, that's our own business.
Arekkusu: Yeah, who the hell are you?
Jemuzu thinks in his head: *Not who but what are you. Something's not right with this guy. His presence is unlike anything I've ever felt. Like he's not... Human.*

(Both Jemuzu and Arekkusu are OC's I made up in 20 minutes. I'll try to make a backstory for them later, but I hope they've entertained so far.)
last edited Больше года
 Arekkusu get's a M-16 at the ready Jemuzu: No Arekkusu! (Looks at Sebastian) My name is Jemuzu Kurat
Sebastian:I am sorry I am Sebastian michaelis I serve as a butler in the phantomhive manor*bows**stops bowing*
ciel:sebastian!!!!!! they're ganna catch up with us if you keep taking so long!!!!!!*sees them*hello I am the Earl of phantomhive ciel phantomhive and I think I heard your names are jemuzu and arekkusu am I right?
Jemuzu takes the last drag of his cigarette and stomps it out on the ground.
Jemuzu: That's right.
Arekkusu: An Earl! So you're like a king! Damn dude you must be gettin' the hotties left and right!
Jemuzu smacks Arekkusu upside the head.
Arekkusu: Dammit! What was that for!?!
Jemuzu:(To Arekkusu) Would you be quiet.(To Ciel) Sorry about that, Arekkusu over reacts sometimes.
Arekkusu: No I don't!
Jemuzu holds Arekkusu's mouth shut
Arekkusu: YO mummble mummble A** mummble mummble
Jemuzu: So I got two questions, first who's following you?, and second (looks at Sebastian) What are you?
Arekkusu bites Jemuzu's hand
Jemuzu:(Bites his own lip) AHHHHH!
ciel:it's fine
Sebastian:*sigh*well you know so much I should just tell you I guass but if you try telling anyone about this i'll have to kill you and I will know if you tell anyone understand?..well I'm a demon and I'm contracted to the young master we are being chased by alois and his demon butler Claude alois wants my young master dead so I'll be upset and Claude wants to eat my lord's soul and if you DARE point that gun at my young master again i will kill you
ciel:*smerks*(to sebastian)didn't you say I seemed angry today?(to arekkusu)and if you wish to know I am the queens watch dog(witch means he is the top detective and is the queens most trusted detective) so I don't get to do much hanging around and I'm working a lot plus I'm the head of the phantom company
Jemuzu rubs his hand and snarls at Arekkusu, who can't believe what he's hearing.
Jemuzu: Listen, there's no need for hostilities. As a matter of fact, I think we can help eachother.
Arekkusu: Jemuzu, are you crazy!?! DUDE SAID HE'S A DE!-*smack*
Jemuzu: Arekkusu please for the love of whatever god you believe in,... shut up.(To Sebastian) I know what it's like to keep a secret, and I'll keep yours as safe as I have done with mine. Only Arekkusu knows but since you were honest with me there's no reason I can't be with you.
Arekkusu: Jemuzu, are you sure you...
Jemuzu: It's fine Arekkusu. (To both Ciel and Sebastain) I was born with a unique ability to sense a person's presence and emotion. It's not exactly mind reading but it was enough to tell me, Sebastian here wasn't human. Maybe Arekkusu and I can help you guys. I might even be able to tell if Claude or Alois are around. Besides we could use a detective's help Ciel. Perhaps you've heard of a "Nine Tails".

Sebastian:I will keep your secret and maybe if we work together we'd be able to keep them away I can sense things like death alois and Claude have a lot of it coming from them and don't worry unless you try to hurt my lord or the young master orders it I will not hurt you
ciel:yes I have heard of it the nine tailed fox right? why?

(btw i'v seen naruto)
Jemuzu: Let's just say... Uncle Sam dosen't...(senses a presence *Deidara and Hidan*)
Arekkusu: What is it!
Jemuzu: We're being watched. (Looks to the trees) I'm not the biggest fan of spies! If you guys have something to say, Say it to our faces!
(Jemuzu stands ready to draw his blade and Arekkusu readies his thumb over the M-16's safety switch)

(I actually have only read Naruto a couple times in Shonen Jump, and I've never seen Kuroshitsuji before *Sounds cool though* I'm just going w/ the story the best I can.)
Sebastian:(to jemuzu)don't drew that they have a lot of death coming from them more then you (to Deidara and Hidan)if you had a problem with me and my master before then I'd rather you tell me to my face...plus I sense to much death coming from you for you to just be normal as well *smerks**eyes glow demon red*
ciel:*has arms crossed*haha are you getting slow Sebastian?*smerks*
Sebastian:*lets smerk fad looks at ciel and narrows eyes*

(it's really good you should watch it : ) I already know that xXitachiXx has seen kuroshitsuji and kuroshitsuji 2 btw Sebastian hates humans and dogs but obsesses over cats XD and your going along with it very well)
last edited Больше года
Jemuzu resheaths his sword.
Jemuzu: There's two of them Sebastian. Do you think you can really take 'em alone. (Lights two cigarettes at once)
Arekkusu: Two at once now! You're a f**kin' chimney!
Jemuzu: They're not both for me sh*t for brains. (Looks at Ciel) I'm sensing you could use one right about now. You seem pretty pissed.(Offers Ciel one of the cigarettes)

(Just watched the 1st episode of Kuroshitsuji-Black Butler Sebastain was pretty bad ass. I liked the way he messed with that Italian guy LOL "You're an impatient guest." LOL)
last edited Больше года
ciel:i don't smoke
sebastian: (to jemuzu)they might have some kind of power but they're still just humans*smirks*(to Deidara and Hidan)if you don't come out now i'll come in and kill you
ciel:sebastian i'm getting impatient just get them out or pin them to something
sebastian:yes my lord*throws knives at them pinning them to a tree*

(yeah i love that part to XD)
 ciel:i don't smoke sebastian: (to jemuzu)they might have some kind of power but they're still just hu
tobi: ohh look a prettyful flower *picks* don't you like it itachi
itachi: madara drop the act it gets annoying sometimes
tobi: oh you don't like me acting like tobi
itachi: well its annoying when you have to act like a idoit
tobi: I annoy myself sometimes but soon I can drop this act*gives evils smile*
itachi: hey whos that?
tobi: looks like sasori and kakuzu *yells* hey what are yall doing here?
sasori:there been a change of plan we're not looking for the nine tails anyone thats peins job now we look for the eight tails only to more jinchuuriki to go!
kakuza: where's deidara and hidan?
itachi: they've gone to check out soome spicus people.
sasori: well we need them now lets go find them.
itachi: right!

-later in the tree-

deidara: sh*t how they know we're here
hidan: maybe it was you loud hair color you look like a girl
deidara: I will f****** kill you if you say that one more time
hidan: shut up come on *jumps down from tree*
deidara: it was very nice of you to throw f****** forks at me
do it again and i'll blow you head off
hidan: we mean no harm we just need to find out what are yall up to.
deidara: look whos trying to act all grown now.
hidan: just shut up deidara!!!!

{Kuroshitsuji is awesome but I lov naruto more happy your watching it now]:DD
last edited Больше года
Arekkusu: Ninjas f**kin' NINJAS! What the hell is this sh*t a Mortal Kombat game?
(This is the picture in Arekkusu's mind LOL)
last edited Больше года
 Arekkusu: Ninjas f**kin' NINJAS! What the hell is this sh*t a Mortal Kombat game? (This is the
itachi: there yall are who are these guys??
deidara don't know thats what we're trying to find out
hidan: sasori and kakuza when did yall get here the hole akatsuki team is here besides konan and pein and zetsu.
sasori: anyway who are yall? and what are you up to?
itachi: and for us we are the akatsuki! learn the name know it well.

last edited Больше года
 itachi: there yall are who are these guys?? deidara don't know thats what we're trying to find out hi
Jemuzu POV thinks to self:
Those ninjas have an agenda, and I got a feeling Ninetails is involved in it. THE SERUM!!!
American Army General: Here,(Hands Jemuzu two small viles of dark blue liquid) this here is a unique serum our scientists have been working on.
Jemuzu: What the hell is it General?
General: Ever watch Cowboy Bebop Jimmy?
Jemuzu: It's Jemuzu sir and yeah, I've caught it on TV a couple times.
General: Remember that episode with the Red Eye drug?
Jemuzu: Red what?
General: Well it pretty much does the same thing, Enhances reaction time, reflexes, strength, and speed.
Jemuzu: Has it been tested yet?
General: That's where you and Arekkusu come in, but lab results in chimps proved impressive.
Jemuzu: So you need human guinea pigs.
General: 10 million dollars Jimmy. Take it or leave it.
Jemuzu: Jemuzu sir.<--(irritatted) We'll get that fox without it. *Thinks to himself*(Like this thing could actually exist).
General: Trust me you two will need that serum.
Jemuzu exits room
General: God help that stubborn bastard.
last edited Больше года
Jemuzu:(to Sasori) I'm Jemuzu Kuratchi.
Arekkusu: Arekkusu Mirattu.
Jemuzu: We we're just taking a walk when you guys showed up trying to spy on us. We got nothing to hide so if anyone should explain why they're here, I'd think it'd be the guys hiding like a bunch of scared little kids.
sebastian:young master i think tha-!
grell:SEBBY-CHAN!!!!!!!!*jumps at sebastian*
sebastian:*moves*
grell:*falls*
ciel:what are you doing here don't you have to work?
grell:i only have to reap one soul today!*does rock sign with his hand*
sebastian;young master do you wish for me to take revenge for madem-red now?
ciel:no
sebastian:fine (to hidan and deidara)if you want to know what me and my young master are doing then we are trying to get away from alois trancy and his butler claude is that good? and i don't think you get that killing me is ganna be harder then you think

(pic of grell in his real form)(naruto was one of my first animes XD)
last edited Больше года
 sebastian:young master i think tha-! grell:SEBBY-CHAN!!!!!!!!*jumps at sebastian* sebastian:*moves* g
Jemuzu:(thinks to himself-I see what the general meant.)
Jemuzu reaches in his left pocket and grabs one of the viles and using his thumb slides the plastic covering the needle off.
Jemuzu:(talks aloud to himself) Please work. (jabs the needle in his own arm) Arekkusu runs over to him.
Arekkusu: WTF are you doing what is that!?! (Jemuzu grabs Arekkusu while getting another injection ready)
Jemuzu: It's a suprise. (Jabs the other needle in Arekkusu's arm)
Arekkusu: What the hell is that Jemuzu?
Jemuzu: It's a new drug the General gave me
Arekkusu: New Drug! has it even been tested? what does it do?!
Jemuzu: Well we're the first humans to test it but all the chimps survived.
Arekkusu: The chimps, the f**king chimps! DO I LOOK LIKE MOJO JOJO TO YOU!

ciel:what are you doing? what does that do?
grell:sebby-chan don't ignore me!
sebastian:don't call me "sebby-chan"
Arekkusu: Yeah Jemuzu WTF does it do! am I gonna die? please don't tell me I'm gonna die! Jemuzu I don't wanna die!!!!!
Jemuzu: Shut up Arekkusu! You're not gonna die! at least I don't think so.
Arekkusu: YOU DON'T >THINK< SO!!!!!!
Jemuzu:(to Ciel) It's a drug American scientists have been working on, a special type of steroid that enhances combat performance. Arekkusu and I are the first to test it.
Arekkusu:(crying) I'm gonna die! Why god! Out of all the friends I could have I get this crazy, roid pumpin' a**hole. Why god why! (Hits the ground with his fists)
RRRRRRRRRRRUUUUMMMMMMMMMBBBLLLLLEEE!!!!!!­!
Arekkusu not knowing his new strength left a crater with a radius of about 2 yards.
Jemuzu: Holy sh*t It actually works.
Arekkusu: You didn't know if it would work!?!
Jemuzu: Arekkusu, I'm wearing cargo shorts with an AC/DC t-shirt... Do I look like a doctor to you? (To Ciel) The government wants to test the drug in live action, thus we were sent to kill the Ninetails. Normally I would of said no to this mission, but my family could use the extra cash.

last edited Больше года
ciel:well then maybe you'll be more usefull to us*smirks*
sebastian:at least you say no unlike my young master
ciel:shut up! untill the day the contract ends and you take my soul i will serve the queen i will make them pay for what they did to me with they're lifes
sebastian:*smirks*..*eyes open wide*they're coming we have to leave now! you can come with us but we have to go quick!*picks up ciel and starts running*
Jemuzu: I sense it too. Arekkusu! Quit your whining and pop some smoke, we gotta roll!
Arekkusu quickly calms himself
Arekkusu: FRAG OUT!!! (throws smoke grenade) a deep orange fog quickly covers the clearing.
Jemuzu: Let's roll!
Jemuzu and Arekkusu start running to catch up to Ciel and Sebastian
sebastian:*stops at a claering close to the phantomhive manor*we will be safe here for now*puts ciel down*
ciel:next time they come we are going to fight sebatian
sebastian:yes my lord
ciel:(to jemuzu and arekkusu)these people are very fast and strong do you think you can fight them?
Jemuzu: There's only one way to find out (looks at Arekkusu)
Arekkusu: (To Ciel and Sebastian) If those guys want some, they can come get some.
Jemuzu grabs a handgun from Arekkusu's ruck sack and walks over to Ciel
Jemuzu: (To Ciel) It's a M1911-A1 semi-automatic pistol. There's 7 rounds in each magazine. I've got one in there already and there's more magazines in Arekkusu's ruck, think you can handle it?
Arekkusu sets his ruck sack on the ground next to Ciel.
Jemuzu senses Alois and Claude getting closer.
Jemuzu: Allright then. Let's dance.
sebastian:haha! just what i'd think a human would do guns don't kill demons
ciel: i can handle a simple gun i keep one under my pillow and i have one with me right now do you really think i can't handle it?
sebastian:*takes out knives*it's a lot harder then a gun shot to kill a demon
alois:ciel-kun!*stands in front of ciel and sebastian*
ciel:you understand sebastian..this is the contract between us:you will be my strength you will protect me and you won't kill me untill i accomplish my goal
sebastian;of course since that day i have been your loyal servant if you will it i can grant anything you desire untill the day the contract ends and i take your soul
ciel:nice answer
alois:o hei wo tararuna ronderu tareru..claude! obtain ciel!
ciel:this is an order! sebastian protact me no matter what! without fail!
claude:yes. your highness
sebastian;yes. my lord

(a lot of what they say are quotes from kuroshitsuji 2)
(this is a picture of alois and claude and i bet you can tell witch one is alois and claude)
last edited Больше года
 sebastian:haha! just what i'd think a human would do Оружие don't kill demons ciel: i can handle a simp
(sorry yall I have school so im not always gonna be on here or have time to get on)
deidara: awesome a fight!!!
sasoir: we better not interfear this isn't our fight, we have no reason to fight them lets just sit back and watch for now
itachi: thought we were looking for the eight tails?
sasoir: we are but its not gonna be easy fighting him when we find him so just sit and rest for now but if tobi and kakuza would like to go on and get a head start they may
tobi: sure
kakuza: doesn't matter right we're off
sasori: this should be intersting seeing to demons fight (think to his self) *it would be different if we were to join in we might not be demon but we won't die easly we're not all human*..*smirks* don't underestimate the askaski!
(sasori....V_V just awesome)

last edited Больше года
 (sorry yall I have school so im not always gonna be on here или have time to get on) deidara: awesome
claude:*takes out sword and runs at sebastian*
sebastian:*jumps in the air and throws knives at claude*
claude*does not get hit then jumps and trys to hit sebastian*
sebastian:*does not get hit and runs at claude getting behind claude and stabing him in the back with more knives*
deidara: ooh got 5$ on the good looking guy
hidan: are you gay
deidara: *looks pissed* what why would you say that!!
hidan: werido..(thinks) *he already looks like a girl I wouldn't be surprise*
itachi: shut up and watch the fight
Jemuzu: Alright Arekkusu lets crack some skulls!
Arekkusu jumps in the air and hammers the ground with his fist sending a shockwave towards Claude who dodges it, but using the distraction Jemuzu takes advantage
Jemuzu: PEEK A BOO! (impales Claude through the chest with his sword)