cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 Ты can be a undertaker или a deadman name deadman info:what Ты did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Аниме 5028 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 5028

Больше года smartone123 said…
Toshi:"food and weapons"says bluntly ._.
Больше года Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:*walks over and kisses her on the forehead* Ok then, i'll be back before you know it *he smiled and walked out of the room*
Toshi:"bye!!"
Больше года nidoqueen said…
blush
matthew:i'm........ still a uh.... *clears throt* and i'm not saying you are whore i don't even know what that is

arekkusu III:*in psy* yes you are meoco lision to me i'm your sub-conshions
last edited Больше года
Sagi:*peeks his head back in the room* Dude, you really need to get out more, *sighs* i would of asked you to come with but Toshi needs someone to stay here with her ya know *he drags in some weapons and a popcorn machine back in then walks back out, and drags a cotton candy machine back in, then a couple of chili dogs on a huge silver plate* Here ya go Toshi *he tossed here a dragon symboled sword* Go ahead and did in!!
last edited Больше года
meh
matthew:i get out more then what you think *giving sagi the same look that's on the pic* but it's rare that i leave my vilage even the ppl here should have known that so how i got acoused of a forest fire near my home i herd my sister got blamed for the same thingand speecking of witch take care of her for me cos her good for nothing husband sure isn't going to

fay:*still with baby molly trying to fix the maskand starts talking to herself* don't lision to matthew dad he don't know what he's saying
baby molly:*watching her mommy work on the mask* ooooo
fay:this was your grand father's mask he was the gratest worrer of all time he fought in mortal kombat
 matthew:i get out еще then what Ты think *giving sagi the same look that's on the pic* but it's rar
Sagi:What!? why me? Im staying here with Toshi! no if hands or buts about it!!
wink
matthew:i don't if you'v even notest but my sister seam to likes you better then her no acount husband *winks*

baby molly:gimpa
fay:yeah *tears up* i was hoping that you'd be able to see him at least once before he died *tears roll down her face*
Sagi:*sighs* Fine, *he draws a circle on the floor that connected to 3 triangles* Just make sure Toshi stays safe......*he disappears and reappears in frontt of Fay and Molly* Hey, *he hugs her,making her drop the mask* No more crying, okay? *he looks down at Molly and picks her up* Hey Molly, seems like your getting older quick *he smiles* wanna give ice cream another try? *he snickers and lightly pokes her nose,then looks back down at Fay and picks her up as well* Enough sadness, you two need to be happy! We're going back to my place for a snack, no if ands or buts. Atleast not this time -_-''
Toshi:eats in little clothing and bright blue eyes focused on the food but had one arm missing so she was having abit of difficultly eatting to takes sword instead and slices things with it"this is a damn good blade"

Momo(meoko):"I'm mmomo nnot mmeoko"

In head:meoko plays cards with the slut sasha and alishlieigh
big smile
baby molly:*giggles an in psy* ok
fay:*starts blushing and in her mind* oh wow ok girl settle down
baby molly:*giggles more and in psy* mommy likes you
surprise
arekkusu III:*gets an idea and uses psy to teleport into meoco's head and walks to the real meoco* meoco *standing like this beside her and nods at the other girls* hello girls
 arekkusu III:*gets an idea and uses psy to teleport into meoco's head and walks to the real meoco* me
smile
matthew:*chuckles* this stuff he brot in kinda reminds me of the new and inproved carnavle back home *looks back at Toshi and starts blushing then looks down and his eyes widen* oh gees *gets beet red again as he tries to hide behind something*
Sagi:*turns a slight red* Jeez kid, she really doesnt. *he draws another circle on the ground that was connected to 3 triangles again with his feet and stood in the center* Lets go! *they appeared in front of his house and he walked up to the door and unlocks it, then walks in* You to can wait here while i go get the snacks, *he thought about something* and a movie. *he sat them down lightly on the couch and went into the kitchen*
blush
fay:*sat there holding baby molly* wow
baby molly:*in psy* you like don't you mommy?
fay:*goes beat red* yeah.......... i-i do
Sagi:*comes back 5 minutes later with a huge bowl popcorn which he balanced on his head ,ice cream for molly with sprinkles in a cookie and milk, cotton candy, etc.* Hehe *he gives Molly her ice cream, cookies and milk* be careful this time *he snickers* Here ya go! *he gives Fay the huge bowl of popcorn and cotton candy* Ok now for a movie--wait, *he looks at Fay* Comedy,Horror,Romance, you pick *he smiled slightly*
blush
fay:i never seen s movie befor so i woulden't know what to pick
baby molly:*in psy* tell him mommy *looks at the ice cream and giggles as she starts eating*
fay:*heart beating hunred mph* i....... uh
Sagi:he *shrugs and tosses a horror movie into the dvd player and before he clicks play he sits down on the couch beside Fay and looks at her* So there is somethin you wanted to tell me?
smile
baby molly:*in psy* mommy shy but she realy likes you *giggles*
fay:*nods* s-she's right
baby molly:*in psy* see
Sagi:*turned a slight red* I honestly thought you hated me......but why do you like me anyways?
last edited Больше года
blush
fay:well......... my husband don't realy care about me anymore and your treating me better then he dues and the way he treat's our baby girl i have no clue why she is his kid this time the first three was cos i was rapedand found out that i was with triplets i just don't get it the boys wasn't his and he treated them like thay was his own and here i have her and she's his and he treats her like the black sheep
baby molly:*tears up* daddy no uv me
Sagi:*picks Molly up* hey, dont cry Molly, i care about you if that counts for anything, besides, your like family, dont cry, your an angel, dont ever forget that okay?......*looks at Fay*That husband of yours was a real a-hole....... i dont understand why you would marry someone like that, personally i think you should get divorced.....*sighs and looked at Molly again and pokes her in the nose lightly* Wow, you sure did chump down your ice cream *snickers* Want a cone next time? I could also add some chocolate and add in a extra donut.
last edited Больше года
smile
babby molly:*giggles then grabs and hugs his hand*
fay:remember he....... was killed in there before you got me out of there the first time so... now i'm a widdo the kids has no father *tears up her self* at first he was a realy nice guy till after little molly was born no it was wile i was having molly that he started puching me away
Toshi:laughs alittle then sighs"I don't get you I dot get anything anymore..."frowns"I'm not good with this romance thing how do I handle it?what do I do?Im not even suppose to be alive let alone live one"flops on bed groans"too confusing!"her short hair spills out behind her

Meoko:"oh hey.....got any 3''s Sasha?"
Sasha:"no but thereS a hot guy I wanta screw.."looks at him licks lips like a wolf looking at a meal
Meoko:"ignore Sasha"
Sagi:Dont you cry either, I for one, will not push you away.....you or Molly...*he stands up* ready to get some more Snacks Molly *he snickers and looked helped Fay up* Dont worry, i know someone who can help *he smiled* come on, have some fun, forget about that stick in the mud husband....well, ex-husband now. Anyways, you cant really deny the fact that he deserved to die, he ditched you and Molly, he never took care of her or you....and that fact....*narrows his eyes and looks away* that fact pisses me off
Toshi:sighs"I'm bored"takes the sword and runs somewhere

Luna:tackles toshi"sister!"

Toshi:"Luna?!"socks her"damn you!"

Luna:"here!"presses buttons on remote and toshis arm comes back"hehe"tackles her down still"sister!"

Toshi:is annoyed"I'm NOT your sister"struggles"damn how are you stronger!"is annoyed

Luna:giggles holds out some chloroform ^u^

Toshi:"ah shit!"kicks Luna in the face

Luna:grabs her toshis leg"Hehe even better!"puts cloth to toshis nose

Toshi:eyes flutter lays Limp

Luna:"haha!"drags her off to who knows where

Toshi:dead passed out thinks damn I feel helpless not one o those damn basterd better come or I'll get pissed!holds red spot thinks damn how come this place still hurts
**A huge bird flys over Luna's head and takes a dump on her head** Bird:*chirps and picks Toshi up by the leg and flys high into the air, then takes another dump on Luna's face and flys off towards Sagi's house*
Dodges tw bird crap and then shots bird through head and takes toshi"my sex slave mine"scowls and takes her to a classified location that no one can sniff out or find without connections and pass codes witch she had.Changes toshi into a very skin bearing outfit that covered only what was needed to be cover barely so she wasnt nude"hehe"smirks then ties her wrists and
Legs and ties her to a chair"I'm happy"sits on toshis lap-Luna

(let's say lunas fuck up in the head xD)
matthew:i...... don't realy know any thing about romance ether no one even toght me any thing about thst stuff and all my dad ever told me was that i need to rebild the clain *looks around and don't see toshi then looks tord the door* i sense danger....... toshi *starts running*

arekkusu III:*puts a hand up* settel down girls i'm only here for meoco *looks at meoco* it's timeto come back home love

fay:*eyes sparkel* well......... he's gone now so there's no need to be angery
baby molly:*giggles and in psy* i have no teeth yet so i can't have a cone
last edited Больше года
(toshis somewhere else now xD stupid Luna is stupid)

Alileagh:"who said I wanted you?is baby Molly all well?"

Meoko:"ya he's good and I can't leave until my brain says it's ok momo is out there fir the moment"-_-
Sagi:Exactly....*he looked at Molly and snickered* I forgot that you didnt a have any teeth yet,well, i guess that means no cone!! *he laughs a bit and tickles Molly* lets go get the snacks! *grabs Fay's hand and walks inside the kitchen* Hehe, super snack bowl time!!! *he starts grabbing randon snacks and made sure he got the donuts and ice cream for molly and added extra sprinkles and chocolate* Haha!! *he takes Molly back in the living room and sits her down on the sofa* Everything wil be ready in just a minute *pokes her lightly on the nose* So just sit tight *he walks back inside the kitchen and to Fay and kisses her* Be happy *he winks and goes to make the snack bowl*
Toshi:still out fromthe drug
hmmm
arekkusu III:that was...... kinda...... my falt i....... didn't mean to but i scared her cos luna did hurt you witch made me mad and i holredand starteled her...................... seariously sorry *looks down* i didn't mean to scare any one but every one is afrade of my dark side then becomes afrade of me *a tear hits the ground* i'm nothing but a monster
Meoko:"oh inwas never scared the thing Luna hit menwith was a exceller to bring my other personalities out so momo popped out"

Kenji:burst into the house" finally found you fey!"runs over and kisses fey and hugs Molly"ive been looking everywhere for you guys"sighs in relif"I really wants to see you again and sorry I out right kissed you.."
blush
fay:*stand's there in shock from both kiss* hu *look of cluelsness*
babby molly:*laughing realy hard from the look on her mommy's face and him tickleing her*
fay:awwww that's my baby girl
last edited Больше года
Sagi:*turned around with slight red eyes and automatically punched Kenji in the face sending him flying back* What the hell are you doing in my house!!? *he picks Molly up and gives her to Fay* Get out! NOW!
meh
arekkusu III:*looks up* so........ then it wasn't my falt? *look back down in shame* i'm still nothing but a monster
blush
fay:*nods* ok *starts running and in her mind* what in the world is going on
Kanji:"oh by the way Sagi...a birds dead and it had a peice of toshis clothing"gets up streches "and fey I love you"smiles"from the moment I met you"

Meoko:"your no monster I'm the weird one"
Sagi:*turns to Kanji* Shet up you bastard......*helps Kanji up* what the hell are you doing here? I thought i told you not to come back.....and she doesnt like you, just leave and go back where you came from.....before things have to get......*eyes turns a emrald red* Personal.....

*the Bird began to multiply by hundreds with each second that past*
Bird:*sends a telepathic message to Sagi* "Luna has Toshi, we're going to look for her...."
Sagi:*sends a message back* "Go! Find her quickly! Oh and watch after Fay, dont let anything harm her.....she has a kid name Molly as well so send about half of the alpha fleet."
Bird:*follows his orders and finds Fay and lifts her into the air, then gives her a envelope with a message from Sagi*
Place is unfindable-place

Kanji:"can't help how I feel bro and if you need the location of the place I think I might know but what they do there is hard core shit if I'm correct,basically ether Luna is gonna make her her own personal sex slave or Shea gonna sell her off to someone else"brushes self off"those birds arent gonna cut it for this battle"

sad
arekkusu III:you seen my darkside witch i didn't wan't you to see, there's nothing wrong with having a split pirsionalty but being the son and grand son of the deavl and having a demion i can't control is what's wrong *terns to walk away*

fay:*still a clueless look* i just now met you *starts huming this*
baby molly:*in psy* who are you?
Sagi:That because they havent mutated yet idiot! *he looks around and finds a old pendant that his mother gave him and when he touched it, it burned his hands but he ignored it* Just get lost, if you wanna help do something, go find Toshi and bring her here.... *he runs out the house and whistles loudly and a dragon bird flew down and lifted him into the air* GO!!! *the bird took off to the location of Fay and Molly*
(what's fey talking about?xD she's met kanji a bunch of times on the prison way back when)

Meoko:grabs his hand"who said you couldn't learn to control him?"smiles

(Yeah, :P and Sagi as well)
Sagi:*pointed towards the huge bird that Fay and Molly was on and the dragon bird he was on bolted towards them*
matthew:*comes out of no whereand lands betwean the two guys* there's only one bird that can win this battel and that's me and i can teleport to her as easy as pie

fay:*get's the note* i can fly on my own you know *spreds her own wings* see my wings is fine and fuly fuckishnle

(my mimery stinks and so dues her)
last edited Больше года
Kanji:flys with Sagi on a blood bird"err I have a strong sin but not strong enough again Luna frankly she's stronger then we all know and...I don't know if my nose can take wharves the heck Luna put her in lunas a perv..and I'm gonna stay loyal to fey!and if you like toshi then help her sagi!"To mattew"they have a devise that scrambles telpotation powers there syou have to know where it is to ever have a chance of getting in"
last edited Больше года
Sagi:*sighs in frustration* God Damnit!!! *he jumps off the dragon bird and went flying towards the the ground* THIS ENDS NOW!! *he crashes into the ground with black eyes as his branch of sin sliced around him* TOSHI!!!!! WELL THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!!???
Toshi:in brain*I got cloriformed by Luna in somewAre house*wakes up "wha..?"looks at outfit blushes*and she put me in a hooker outfit for who knows what reason!*