cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 Ты can be a undertaker или a deadman name deadman info:what Ты did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Аниме 5028 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 5028

Больше года cyrus498 said…
anthony:faces looks suprised*THE WRECTCHED EGG AGAIN!!!! oh shit hoji went against that...*looks at hojis bleeding body*THATS IT!!!*runs out after shiro*
Больше года frosttakahashi said…
Toto: *grabs his collar making him trip* You're not running to your death.
anthony:falls on face*damit mockingbird that hurt...*rubs face*..and i thought branches of sins hurt people now i see todos do...dam..*nose bleeds*
Больше года nidoqueen said…
hmmm
fay:anthnoy wait the kids is fine thay have the resteration like i do and there's something i need to tell you
anthony:what do you need fay..*rubs broken nose*my god..MY NOSE
hmmm
fay:*uses healing tuch on his nose then wispers on his ear* i'm the big p word again
Toto: Anyway. I'm going to go find a certain bird. I haven't seen him in a while. *skips down the hallway to where Crow was now assaulting Ganta*
anthony:oh shit well ok...hoji wake up!!!*kicks him in the head*..i still havent shown my fully personialized move..the the strike of a thousand hawks...
hmmm
fay:it was a few min after you left and that's why my stomick looks a little biger
anthony:err...dam who did it they will feell my untilmate strike!!*CUTS ALL OVER HIS ARE MAKEING SEVRAL WHIPS COME OUT OF THE CUTS*
meh
fay:you did before you left hun
anthony:oh i thought another guy did it..*sucks back in the whips'*
Karako: Hey! Are you trying to kill him?! *punches him in the gut*
anthony:NO!!! i was trying to wake him up!!!..is there a sink atleast..my hands are coverd in blood..HEY PASS ME ANOTHER BEER!!!*gets a beer to the face*ow!!!
Karako: *picks up Hoji and carries him over to the table placing him on it* Nagi, go get some bandages. I'll try to stop the bleeding for now.
nagi:runs and gets bandges*here you go

anthony:goes back insane*what are you all crying about..*backslaps ganta across the face*TELL ME NOW!!!
Karako: Hey! *pulls him off and covers her fist in hardened blood* Snap out of it!! *hits across the face several times*
anthony:pupils turn normal*huh...what happend karako..*looks at the blood from his hand on gantas face*how the hell did all this blood come on your face...
Больше года smartone123 said…
(can I jion please!
Meoko
Gang war lord wa arrested for a mass murder of a separate gang
Peaking peacock
17,5'9
Black hair and gray blue eyes
Nami)
(YES ANY ONE CAN JOIN MY RP!!)
Karako: You went psycho for a second. Either keep it in check or you're out of scar chain.*shoves him into the wall* I'm going for a walk. *leaves*
(yay so what I do now?xD)
(get punched by karako being asked to join scar chain) anthony:thats hard to keep in check karako..*walks around with the maxime whip capacity of 1000 whips out*stupid me..like i could contribute.*walks out into the halls*
Karako: *walking through the hall when she notices a man with black hair* Hmmm haven't seen him round lately. *ready's a blood fist*

(now you can introduce your character)
wink
Meoko:rubs stomach not that injuried from punch but it disbursal that great etheir

(she is quite strong and has good stanima )
anthony:i better go back to scarr chain..*goes back very blood with cuts all over his body and blood still comeing out*dam you wretched egg..*holds stomache*im..oww..*sits down bleeding*
Meoko:goes out "you ok?cause if your alive then buck up we all want ditch this horror project"narrows eyes at him
Toto: *appears sitting next to him* I told you. You don't stand a chance.
Meoko:Glances at toto
anthony:HOLY HELL!!!*jumps at seeing todo there*here you want a taste its all over my body!!!..god dam..AND I WANT TO LEAVE..i do out of most of these people..
Looks a toto-meoko
Toto:*gets up close staring at Meoko* Ooooh. I haven't seen you before. Who are you??
anthonyuses branch of sin to heal body and has sevral red tattos all over body*er..hey...todo.. cant wash this blood off my body i know you like eat or drinking this stuff can you just lick it all off...
Meoko:"names meoko"glares
anthony:has whip coe out of hand goes into the ground and it pops up next to karako*like my new move i call it...rooting hawk..*pats karakos head*
Meoko:flicks gaze back at anthoney then back to toro"you gonna waste my time?I got some weights to lift.."
anthony:ggrrr SO DO I!!!*punches hole in wall and goes to rec room working out*stupid newbies!!!trying to act tough to me!!!!grr!!!*punches a punching bag in half*im workin out so much..to realive the anger!!*goes to 245 pounds*
Todo: *moving around quickly looking at Meoko from different angles. You seem strong. I wonder how you'd hold out.
Meoko:"I'll hold out how ever the fuck I hold out"says calml had a cold blooded look to her "are you done?"
Toto:Almost.
Meoko:"are you tring to test me?"stares at toro blueish gray eyes cold "Im not the nice meoko right now"
Toto:*insane smile* And I'm feeling playful right now. *blood whips shoot out restraing Meoko as he puts a blade like crows up to her throat* Maybe I should make you my new toy.
Meoko:is emotionless puts a hand on his arm and shots her strong peaking peacock attack into his arm "please let go"
meh
fay:i want to leave here just as bad as you hun
anthony:keeps working out and goes to todo*TODO YOU OK!!!
Toto *chuckles* I'm fine. *blade shoots out from his wrist cutting Meoko* I like yours. Mind if I try it? *licks the blade that has her blood*
Meoko:Cut doesn't faze her much walks off emotion never changed and goes to work out room bench presses her usual amount wearing her prison uniform still suddenly stops the weights and laughs "ha that nice meoko is not thrilled about what I did"snickers then does target practice with her pecking peacock to improve herself evil look on her face at the moment
last edited Больше года
anthony:cuts all over arm makeing sevral whips come out and he poitns them at meoko*WANNA ROLL!!***H!!
Meoko:looks at anthony"....nope"goes back to practicing
Hoji: *walks in now with bandages all over body* Anthony. You need to calm down.