Аниме Аниме Days ~RP~

anifanfreak posted on Sep 27, 2012 at 08:12AM
In this Create a Character and try to have a regular life as a Middle Schooler, High Schooler, Or college student as your MAIN CHARACTER! Enjoy!

Rules:
1. Don't kill other peoples characters.
2. Don't put anything TOO crazy in your abilities (Superpowers etc)
3. Don't swear TOO much (a couple times every post is enough)
4. Enjoy yourself without pissing anyone else off!

Include:
Name:
What kind of student are you? (main character):
Age (Make it normal):
Special Abilities:
Appearance:
Personality:
Back ground (optional):
Extra Info (optional):

Have fun peoplez!

Now... Here are the character profiles!
[Characters made and Claimed]
Yuzuru (Ryuji) Hitogami (Anifanfreak)
Rina Hitogami (Anifanfreak)
Drake Tremble (Anifanfreak)
Kuyo Nagishi (Anifanfreak)
Mayumi Janai (Anifanfreak)
Kento Sugaya (Anifanfreak)
Kamui (Anifanfreak)
Zani (Anifanfreak)
Ruby (Musicxgirl18)
Akuji (Animefreak100)
Pauline Timberwood (Harpaw8)
C.C (JuliKuran)
Kansa (JuliKuran)
Hasana (JuliKuran)
Mia Shisuki (Angel_Kiss)
Momoka Sasayangi (AmyRose11)
Star (werandy)
Mio Sakamoto (werandy)

[Characters made yet NOT Claimed]
Chigaya Minato (Female Teacher)
last edited on May 14, 2013 at 09:56AM

Аниме 846 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 846

Больше года anifanfreak said…
Name: Yuzuru (Ryuji) Hitogami
What kind of student are you?: High Schooler
Special Abilities: Martial arts Master, Runs Very fast, Very Fast reaction time, and is a strait A student, Awesome athletic abilities
Personality: Kind, Shy-ish, friendly, smart, and creative
Appearance: Pic
Back ground: Lives with his sister and some childhood friends that are of the same age, all of their Parents died in a car accident caused by an earthquake.
Extra Info: some times shy around girls he thinks are cute(REALLY cute), will protect his friends and sister at whatever cost.
(sorry the pic is so small!)
last edited Больше года
 Name: Yuzuru (Ryuji) Hitogami What kind of student are you?: High Schooler Age: 17 Special Abiliti
Yuzuru: This is gonna suck...
Rina: Oh, get over it! It's the last year you have of high school so shut up and stop complaining!
Yuzuru: Whatever sis... I wonder what class we get put in this year... *runs up to the school class placement board* hmmm *scans the board* oh... im in 1-A... that ought to be easy to remember...
Rina: Hey look! I'm in 1-A too!
Yuzuru: Great... now I get to listen to you ramble on 24/7 AGAIN... *sighs* well at least we get stuck together every year huh? *smiles*
Rina: yeah. *smiles back*
Drake: Hey you guys! over here! *waves to them*
Yuzuru: Hey! come on! look you're in the same class as us this year! so is Mayumi!
Rina: oh yeah... would ya look at that!
Drake: really?! wow, coincidence huh?
Yuzuru: Yeah! it really is! *laughs softly* come on we should be going...
Mayumi: Hey Wait for me guys! *runs towards them*
Yuzuru: Hey It's Mayumi! How are ya today?
Mayumi: bad hair day... look!
Yuzuru: Eesh... yeah...
Rina: Oh you poor thing let me fix that for you when we all get to class!
Mayumi: Thanks! I owe you one!
Rina: You owe me like, 12...
Mayumi: *cutely sticks out her tongue* hee hee! maybe?
(gonna go)
last edited Больше года
*bell rings*
Teacher: Have a good weekend Students!
Yuzuru: First day... Friday... wow... thats So convenient...
Rina: Aren't you glad to be on a weekend after the first day of school?
Yuzuru: i guess...
Mayumi: hey guys wanna walk home together?
Drake: sounds like a plan to me...
Rina: yeah sure! Yu? whatta bout you?
Yuzuru: sorry got something to take care of... I have to go shopping, then i have to meet someone to help them out with a little conflict... normal stuff...
Rina: okay then your loss! hee hee lets go guys!
Yuzuru: bye guys see you later. *walks out of the class* okay... so shopping... radishes, green onions, miso, steak, fish, eggs, flour, sugar... hmmm i'll see what i need when i get there...
last edited Больше года
Yuzuru: Okay i got all of the stuff... lets see... okay now i have to help Mi-Chan... *walks out of the store and accidentally walks into a girl* oh! Ow! *falls to the ground* Ow ow ow ow... that hurt... *gets up dusting himself off* sorry are you okay?
Girl: Yeah... I'm okay... you?
Yuzuru: Yeah thanks for asking. *holds out his hand* here let me help you up...
Girl: Thank you *giggles and takes his hand*
Yuzuru: Geez this guys hands are so soft! *opens his eyes* Eep! *falls back pulling the girl over him* Eesh a girl!
Girl: Yeah Im A girl! You gotta problem with that? *gets up*
Yuzuru: no... *blushes* sorry!
Girl: Are you blushing? omigod you are! *giggles* do you like me or something?
Yuzuru: N-no! Why?! We just met after all!
Girl: yeah? and, whats your point?
Yuzuru: thats just it! I don't have a point!
Girl: oh? you dont do you?
Yuzuru: No! *looks away defiantly* of course not!
Girl: well if you say so! see ya Yuzuru! *walks away*
Yuzuru: damn right! *stares in shock* wait... how does she know my name?! *walks in the other direction confused*
i need people to join
last edited Больше года
im lonely here T_T wahhh
last edited Больше года
what the hell people join already!
Больше года musicxgirl18 said…
Name: Ruby
What kind of student are you? (main character): High schooler
Age (Make it normal): 17
Special Abilities: jumping really high, stealth, speed, stealing
Appearance: (pic)
Personality: cool, laid back, friendly, sarcastic, a bit rude, helpful
Back ground (optional): She is an orphan and lives by herself in a small apartment building. She is good friends with the land lord so she stays there for little rent. Ruby tends to steal from people a lot, mostly pick pocketing cash and valuables.
Extra Info (optional): She loves dancing. She heals very quickly for some reason.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Ruby What kind of student are you? (main character): High schooler Age (Make it normal): 17
Ruby runs through the streets, pick pocketing people quickly. She bumps into Yuzuru and pick pocketed his wallet and kept going.
Yuzuru: *quickly steps in front of her* come on... hand it over... the other ones i really don't care... now stealing from me... thats a different story... *looks up* girl... or not... i don*t care now hand it over... *holds out his hand* now.
last edited Больше года
Ruby jumps right over him, stepping on his head when she did and continue to run.
Yuzuru: geez that hurt! ugh not again! *stops her again* Don't think you can get away from me... *smirks* now give it! *sidesteps and snatches back his wallet, he bounds up the walls of the buildings, he looks over the edge of the roof* Later!
last edited Больше года
Ruby stares at him and smirks before she jumps up to him with ease and snatches his wallet again and lands perfectly. She runs off again..
last edited Больше года
Yuzuru: damn... *pulls out his main wallet* at least she didn't get this... *he's wary not to let her snatch that wallet* all shes gonna find in that thing is a note saying "you are such an idiot" heh I'm awesome... That Pick pocketing fox got what's coming to her hah! *smirks and jumps off the building gracefully still carrying the groceries*
Ruby walks into a store and takes out his main wallet that she swapped with the fake easily. She opened it and nods. "This should do." A few minutes later, she walks out the store with a few bags. "Thanks to that kid and the others, I now have school supplies and dinner!" She giggles and walks towards her apartment.
Yuzuru: *Opens up his wallet* what the hell?! damn that girl's sly... *smiles* Cool... wonder if I've seen her before... hmmm *walks back to his house* hey Rina?
Rina: Hey, so Whens dinner?
Yuzuru: I'm starting it now! *puts on an apron and pours out the contents of the bags* heh i guess i can live with that girl taking my wallet...
(Yuzuru and Rina Live in an apartment building... Its Monday! School time!)
last edited Больше года
Ruby walks inside the school with her new backpack. She hums as she walks into her class and finds an empty seat next to the window.
Yuzuru: *walks into class* wait... hey! its that girl! how ironic is this?! heh! *face palms himself* thats right! You're in my class! haha! *Sits in his normal seat right in front of her, he drops a medium sized bag with $15,000 in cash with a note*
Note: hey i could tell you need money so here just take it i really don't care any way look at my hand.
Yuzuru: *holds up his new wallet* got another one heh. nice backpack looks good on you...
last edited Больше года
Ruby stares in shock, speechless. She quickly shakes her head and pushes it away. "I'm not desperate! Why are you giving me money when I robbed you of yours?! You don't even know me? How do you know I need this much money?" She frowns
Yuzuru: One, I don't like it when i see someone with a life worse than me, two I Know i don't know you. and three, I just thought that should be enough for you to live off of for a couple of years... but if you dont want it... I guess i could take it back *starts to reach for the bag*
Ruby snatches it before he could even touch it. "No!" She stares in shock and tries to calm down. "I mean...I'll gladly accept your offer if this is truly okay with you..."
Yuzuru: *smiles* of course its okay! I offered it to you didn't I? so take it! you seem to need it more than me!
(i need to go)
(Okay see ya!)
Ruby smiles, leans over and kisses him on the cheek. "Thanks a bunch!"
(back!)
Yuzuru: *blushes as he rubs his cheek* Hey! what? Y-you're welcome... *clears his throat* Anyway I'm Yuzuru, Yuzuru Hitogami. But my friends either call me Yu or Ryuji. Don't ask why... whats yours?
Geez My PS3 is so freaking slow!
Hate my damn PS3... ugh its so slow and it takes forever to load!
I... HATE... MY... P...S...3... ARGH!
I'm just going to go... Imma play some games then go to sleep... Ill be on tomorrow!
*The girl Yuzuru Rammed into Friday walks into the class*
Yuzuru: *notices her* Hey! Its that girl i rammed into on Friday! Wow... Both You *points at Ruby* and her *points at the girl* I both ran into you Friday! How ironic is this?!
Girl: Wow It really is! *giggles* How are you doing Yu?
Yuzuru: Urk! Hey wait but really how do you know my name?
Girl: You gave your name On Friday! I remembered!
Yuzuru: But I don't remember you or This girl here being here on Friday! *Looks at Ruby*
Girl: Yeah I was late and i just waited outside until school ended... *looks down*
Yuzuru: Oh... Well at least you're on time Today huh?
Girl: Yeah! Oh Im Yuri by the way!
Yuzuru: Oh, Yuri... Nice ta meetcha!
Ruby looks at them. "The name is Ruby...nice to meet you both..."
Yuri: Same here! *smiles*
Yuzuru: Ditto *grins widely*
*Mayumi, Drake, and Rina all enter at the same time just as Yuri takes her seat in front of Yuzuru*
Drake: Oh! Hey! Yu! What are ya doin? Startin a Harem?
Yuzuru: *gets up and walks over to him* Okay dude one thing... *kicks Drake in the nuts*
Drake: Eep! *falls to his knees clenching his Balls* now shut up and take your damn seat... idiot... *sits back down
Yuri: Ow that must have hurt...
Mayumi: Hell he deserved it *shrugs and walks to her seat Next to Ruby*
Rina: yep... *walks to her seat on the other side of the class*
Drake: *crawls to his seat whimpering in pain* ow... that was harsh... I thing My Balls went into my rib cage...
Ruby smirks and then looks out the window.
Yuzuru: What? whats so funny? hmm? *somewhat annoyed* The Jackass deserved what was comin to him!
Ruby glances over to Yuzuru. "I wasn't laughing...I was smirking...can't tell that apart?" She smirks. "Did I steal you mind by accident?" She giggles slightly and continues to look out the window.
Yuzuru: Oh You too Shut up! I can tell the difference *looks away Sticking out his tongue* Hmph! hey... whens the teach gonna show anyway?
Rina: I dunno but... Its already 9:13... So he's really late...
Ruby glances at the clock and closes her eyes.
Yuzuru: Im going to the roof I'm Going to sleep up there... Can you wake me when the Teach comes?
Rina: Sure, whatever...
Yuzuru: *Gets up and walks out of the class* Hmm... *walks onto the roof and plls out a small pillow and lies down closing his eyes* Nice, its Quiet and the breeze feels awesome... *sighs*
Ruby stands up. "I need fresh air." She opens the window and jumps out.
Yuzuru: what the hell? *looks over the side to see Ruby jumping out of a window* hmmm she needed "fresh air" i bet... *lies back down* hmm
Ruby lands and walks past a student. She smirks and looks through his wallet. "Let's see...Oh! A debut card and credit card huh? Nice! Guess I'm going clothes shopping after school."
Yuzuru: *stops her* Oh come on! not this again! give it back to him!
Student: Hey what?! My Wallet! Its gone! *looks at Ruby* Thief! Thief!
Yuzuru; Oh Shut up man! Don't fuss over a thing like this! Throws him a spare wallet with equal amount of money in the other one* Take it!
Student: *shrugs and continues walking*
Yuzuru: Come on hand it over... use the money i GAVE you thats what its for...
Ruby frowns. "Why did you do that?! Stealing is my thing! I don't HAVE to use YOUR money! There are plenty of students with pockets full of things, waiting for me to snatch it up." She walks past him. "Now excuse me, I have some more stealing to do."
Yuzuru: Whatever its your life... *walks past the same student and re-pickpockets him* idiot guy... *jumps to the roof and lies down again*
Student: *screams and Ruby hears* What the hell?! AGAIN?! COME ON!
last edited Больше года
Ruby smirks and looks up at the roof. "Hmmm" She continues to pick pocket people.
Yuzuru: *Smiles and goes to sleep*
A few minutes later, Ruby walks with a bag across her shoulder. The bag keeps making noise of metal bumping metal. "Ah! What a wonderful place this is! So many things for a wonderful thief like me to steal!"
Rina: *walks up to the roof* hey the teacher is here come on get up...
Yuzuru: Oh okay *wipes away his drool* lets go *picks up his pillow and walks down to the class with Rina*
Ruby walks into the class and put her bag of goods next to her seat as she sat down.
Yuzuru: looks to me like you may have gone overboard shopping huh? Well, Girls will be girls!