Аниме "Who is the greatest famous Аниме character?" Final Results!

IllusionDolls posted on Dec 13, 2013 at 01:49AM
I cooked up the (I'm not saying "original") idea, almost two months ago, I think, and I thank you all for creeping along with me this far, and making it fun, by participating. :)

The eliminations began with 24 characters; one was eliminated for each round, and now, only one remains, the other 23 left behind, trapped in a closed poll, forever.

The winner is link

Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail !
Are you satisfied with this outcome? From all 24 of the characters that were included, who would you have wanted to win?

~Runner-Ups~
2nd Place: Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
3rd Place: Death the Kid from Soul Eater
4th Place: Levi Rivaille from Attack On Titan
5th Place: L Lawliet from Death Note

~Longest Streak Without Being Voted~
Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist / Brotherhood: 7 rounds in a row

~Most Tie-breakers~
L Lawliet from Death Note: Within 3 tie-breakers
 I cooked up the (I'm not saying "original") idea, almost two months ago, I think, and I thank Ты all
last edited on Dec 13, 2013 at 01:50AM

Аниме 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года IllusionDolls said…
I, personally, am a little disappointed with the winner, but that is obviously because I have never watched Fairy Tail. x)

Either way, I wanted for L to win, but I am glad that he made it to the top five. :)
Больше года x-Yumi-x3 said…
Someone from fairy tail? I've never even watched it. I'd say any well known character would be from Pokemon or Naruto.
IllusionDolls commented…
Right, because Наруто and Pokemon are the only Аниме series that ever got big. Больше года
Больше года egyptprincess7 said…
I'm surprised that Erza won. I really wanted Lelouch,Levi or Itachi to win though. But I like Erza too. It was a really great thing that you decided to do.~ ^^