1. That the supposed "donuts" in the PokeMon T.V. Показать are actually riceballs? People in Япония eat рис, райс -- and lots of it, too.
2. That the Pokemon comic book outsells any other comic book, including X-Men? This feat has been acomplished by selling the comic at toy and video stores.
3. That after Pokemon was released, sales of Nintendo's GameBoy system jumped 249%!
4. Even though Jessie and James act like they're all cool and old, they're both actually only 17 years old!
5. Contrary to the beleif of "PokeMon" being a japanese word, it's not. The word is actually an amalgram of the two English words: "Pocket Monster". The name was changed because people felt the name was too close to an existing property called "Monster in your Pocket".
6. That the maximum amount of points Ты can receive in Pokemon Snap is 17,378,000.
7. That when Poliwag evolves into Poliwhirl, its swirl changes direction.
8. That Pokemon episode number 35, "The Ledgendary Dratini", got banned in the U.S. because too many Оружие were shown in the episode?
9. That when pikachus meet, instead of shaking hands или rubbing noses, they interlock their tails.
10. That even though on Red/Blue versions, even though Покемон don't Показать what genders they are, that Ты can still tell wether a Покемон is a male или female? First Ты must catch a Pokémon. If the Pokemon has a high attack rating, it's a male, but if it's defense is high, it's a female! Pokemon such as the ledgendary birds, Mewtwo, или mew, don't have genders.
11. That the Покемон TCG for game boy has a typo? The card "Ninetales" is spelled "Ninetails", which is incorrect!