Аватар The Last Airbender (Book 4) HELP! I'M IN A SERIOUS NEED OF A COMEBACK!!!

zutara414 posted on Jun 04, 2010 at 08:45PM
ok so this is totally irrelevant to this spot, but i really need your help here! so theres this kid at my skool- and he is terrible and rude and a complete jerk and NO ONE likes him- and he is a homo!!! and if thats not enough for u to despise him too, there is more: he 1) has a crush on my friend 2) calls me a B***H all the time 3) told someone that he wuld call the cops on me if i ever txt him 4) fights like a three yr old girl 5) wen he walked out of health ed i heard him say to one of his friends 'careful, u might get one' >: P 6) keeps his pants bellow his @$$. So whenever someone says 'pull up ur pants' he goes 'y r u looking'. WAT THE CRAP AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY TO THAT?! plz help! thx! sheesh someone really needs to put that creep in his place!!!!!

Аватар The Last Airbender (Book 4) 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Niss12 said…
laugh
lol
Больше года Xuesnow said…
well its best to not look at him but if u can try and be friends with him or tell his friends that hes a jerk or the teacher or ring his mum but i would keep away from him
Больше года Niss12 said…
cool
learn kong fu then teatch him a lesson
Больше года Niss12 said…
or tell him i don't need to stare at you **s to relize that you have to pull up your pants and i don't think your friend that he like will ever like him
Больше года 123cosmo4 said…
Sounds like a terrible guy. Do what I do when I don't want someone around me. Act cold and unfriendly all the time and don't hold back.
Больше года zutara414 said…
laugh
hehe i do. thats how i am genarally. picture gaara(naruto)- only, u know, a brunish blonde girl. lol he hates me soooo much i love it!!!!!
Больше года samoangirl96 said…
mischievous
lol i'd knock the heck out of that guy if he called me that!! i'm not sure if that's what you'd do but i would. i wouldn't care if i got in trouble, shoot, it be worth it just to see the guys jaked up face after he got the beet down from a girl
angry
NICE. OH update on his meaness: there was a post on facebook that i was bi and he FANNED IT!!! now hes spreading the word that im gay(which im not) which makes me REALLY ANGRY!!!!! next time he calls e that i will hit him. Hes actually a lot like my dad... he even looks a ton like him when he was my age!!! SCARED FACE!!!! MEEP!
worried
I just wanted to let yall know that i have nothing against homosexuals in any way. Cuz now that ive read some of my comments, its kinda lookin thay way. I mean im an anime freak- i hang out with gay ppl all the time! 'sides, all my friends r so much nicer and funner than all the straight preps at my school. Lolz.
Больше года dpaisita97 said…
sick
the next time he gets you angry just punch him in the face. you may get detention but its worth it beleive me.you get your anger out and you feel good everytime you see him cause hes gonna look like the smilely