Аватар - Легенда об Аанге Concerning The Movie

Azula_19_2009 posted on Jun 20, 2009 at 02:20AM
Ok so i've seen the movie pictures and I'm pretty sure you all have. Do you honestly think dev patel(spelled wrong I'm sure) is the best for zuko? I mean really. Why couldn't Big S., keep the characters as the same characters. It's like the fire nation is now the nationallity that the water tribe could(not should) be. Dev should have been sokka and they should have gotten darker skknnrd people to play the rest of the water tribe. The fire nation could be Japanese persons or white persons, preferablly Japanese. Except for zuko, Jesse should play him. Earth could be white people. Air could be white people or those munk people's nationallity. That would be perfect for the cast. His cast is terrible and these characters are going to be completely different from the cartoon characters. It will be like when they went to that play in the fire nation. Ugh!

Аватар - Легенда об Аанге 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года patrisha727 said…
hmmm
honestly, I agree with you I don't think the guy protraying Zuko should play that part, he should be in the water tribe, or like you said Sokka! But I heard Jackson Rathbone is playing Sokka....
Больше года Azula_19_2009 said…
Ugh I know! So stupid! He is going to suck as sokka.