Аватар Легенда о Корре Is there going to be a third Аватар series?

KobeeLR posted on Dec 22, 2014 at 11:02AM
Okay. So, The Legend of Korra is over (and the tearbending begins) and what with that... 'Unique" ending, it left quite a few questions unanswered. For example, do Jinora and Kai stay together? (I TOTALLY ship them!) , Do Bolin and Opal stay together? (I TOTALLY ship them too) and, like, what happens to Tenzin, Ikki, Meelo, Pema and Rohan? I absolutely adore their side of the LOK story, and I seriously cannot go on without a small dose of information. I still want to know about the characters from ATLA!! :'( So... I just want to know, is there going to be a third avatar series?? I've heard several times that the creators aren't sure and are probably going to try something new before possibly coming back, or they'll only come back if the fans beg for it and other companies or whatever will help or something... But does anyone actually KNOW if there's going to be a third avatar series? (P.S please say yes)

Click here to write a response...
Больше года isaacsargunam said…
ikr the tearbending begins. i feel u bro.idk were but i found an article were they said they wouldent