axel The Organisation's Somebodies

Invader-Tak posted on Jan 09, 2010 at 02:50AM
Has anybody noticed that every member of the Organisation has the letter 'X' in their name? And if you take the X away, all you have to do is jumble up the letters and ta daa! you have their true name!

Example: Roxas, take the X out = Roas, jumble up the letters to find his true name, (the leftover letters) = Sora.
Get it?

I've already got Roxas(Sora) and Axel(Lea). Please help me figure out the rest! Feel free to post pictures of their somebodies.

And please one character per post. So no one get a bit confused.

Thanks!

PS: This is MY picture, I put the lettering down. Please don't steal it.
 Has anybody noticed that every member of the Organisation has the letter 'X' in their name? And if y
last edited on Jan 09, 2010 at 02:51AM

axel 12 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Invader-Tak said…
smile
As I said before, Sora is Roxas's somebody.

Roxas is Number XIII (13) in the Organisation.
 As I сказал(-а) before, Sora is Roxas's somebody. Roxas is Number XIII (13) in the Organisation.
heart
Yay AXEL! And Lea is Axel's somebody.

Axel is Number VIII (8) in the Organisation.

This was the best picture of Lea I could find and on Paint I put the two pictures of Lea and Axel together. Sorry if it's not top quality.
Больше года kairi-is-hot said…
Wellllllllll. I know that Xemnas is xeonharts nobody but dont forget that xoenhart stole ansem the wises name so thats why if u take out the x in xemnas and rearrange the letters u get ansem.(confusing isnt it)
Больше года kairi-is-hot said…
OK.I found out that Vexen's somebody was Even and Zexion's somebody was Ienzo.
Больше года xxaxelfangirlxx said…
Saix's somebody name is Isa.(sorry no pic)
Больше года roxasismine23 said…
i hav a pic of IENZO! aint he cute as a kid?
 i hav a pic of IENZO! aint he cute as a kid?
and heres a picture of Isa and Lea
 and heres a picture of Isa and Lea
and here is a pic of aqua talkin to mickey and LITTLE KAIRI!!! sorry its so tinny....
 and here is a pic of aqua talkin to mickey and LITTLE KAIRI!!! sorry its so tinny....
big smile
i am the picture queen!!! if anyone wants to see a pic of someone kingdom hearts related, im ur girl!!!
smirk
How bout a pic of... I dunno... Braig?
laugh
Awww... Ienzo is adorable!!!
Больше года LexaIIIV said…
laugh
Axel looks worse when he was a Sombody and Saix looks worse when he's a Nobody! LOL!!