Biggerstaff Family Fanfiction Plaza

DracoLuver posted on Jun 24, 2011 at 04:29AM
Please visit my recent question to understand the point of this forum.

Enjoy! I will start writing my own very soon. It'll probably help me get over my painful writer's block.

Biggerstaff Family 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Lunalovely said…
I can't wait to see what you write!
Больше года DracoLuver said…
I'm loosing inspiration so it's tanking fast, I've had to write more than 6 drafts. But this is what I've agreed to so far:

It was barely 4am and I was already awake. Not awake-awake, why would I be? It felt like I was a trance, my eyes were barely open and my thought process matched that of a squirrel’s. I didn't like getting up early, and I knew for sure that a day of crankiness would ensure. But today was important – Cyborg had called a meeting at 4:30am sharp, no excuses, and even Beastboy would be forced to come. This was an obvious sign of something being terribly wrong – usually Robin called the meetings, and they never were this early.
Sighing, I got out of my warm bed and stroked the back of my most faithful Pokemon – Ninetails. It had fox-like features, and of course, sleek nine tails all given by the monks who contributed to its' power. The most defining aspect of this creature were its' eyes, a big bright ruby-red. It was important not to stare at its' eyes; for one would be manipulated and controlled easily. It didn't help that Nine also was extremely intelligent and understood human speech.
I really didn't use that power against anyone, only on the muggles who would accidentally find themselves in front of the beautifully elegant Biggerstaff mansion. Imperio would have been easier, of course, but I didn't intend on spending my whole life in Azkaban.
I dragged myself outside, where the temperature seemed to drop at least twenty degrees and blindly searched for the bathroom. Once there, I quickly brushed and rinsed my face at least 50 times, before returning to my room.
Thankfully the pokeball was on the trampoline beside my bed, and I was able to return Nine without having it glare at me and sprint away. I wasn't in the mood to run five miles today, like last time when I missed a whole concert looking for the fox. Everyone in the family did sympathize with me, but there was no mistake that I was their source of entertainment for the whole three hours.
After transforming, grabbing my communicator, and putting everything in my necklace {including my large bag of clothing}, I flew down the long twisting staircase passing thousands of rooms only to meet GD who was typing away at her laptop in the spacious living room.
'You're actually planning on going?' She questioned surprised.
'Yes, GD, they are my friends – they need me.'
'But they've managed to handle it before.'
'Yes, but this is different – something is wrong.'
'I think I know that.' She said rolling her eyes.
'No, you don't understand. It's … something with Robin. They're saying horrible things about him – things that may be true.' I couldn't explain it properly: how could I possibly tell her that Robin, my leader, was working for Slade? She wouldn't understand the situation – Robin, the boy who spent his time trying to capture the mass murderer, was now working for him and going against everything he stood for. There wasn't any defending him either. Cyborg had told me half of the information; how Starfire even was trying to still prove he was innocent when they all had witnessed his mask coming off.
I broke away from my painful thoughts and replied softly, 'Anyway, I'm going to be late – I'll see you later. I've already informed Auntie in an email, but if she asks, tell her that I'll be gone for a bit because of work-related issues.'
GD nodded, 'Kay, when will you be back?'
'I .. don't know.' I answered weakly,'It's just …' I couldn't finish, and hot tears poured down my cheeks. I had tried bottling it in, but now there was no use.
'Take as much time as you need; I'll tell Emmy, don't worry.'
'T-thanks.' I managed feeling like a complete idiot. I wasn't allowed to break down, not yet, not when my team needed me. Before my communicator began buzzing, I apparated directly in front of the beautiful Titan's Tower: a familiar, large, high-tech building on top of a rocky plain one or two miles off the coast of the always-targeted Jump City.
'Will you be able to make it?' Cyborg asked seriously. It didn't seem like he had made waffles in a while, or even argued with BB about tofu. Cy had a brotherly appeal to him; he was friendly and compassionate, but he also was protective. He had a leveled head, although during many of the missions he was aggressive. Although it hadn't been directly stated; he was second-in-command, and it was up to him to lead the missions when Robin was gone.
Cy, unlike Robin, did have powers – or technology for the better word, and didn't rely on martial arts. He was half-robot, something he had detested before. His limitations made him different, although all of us had shown that we'd love him no matter what.
'I'm outside, Cy. Can you open the door, please?'
'I'm sending BB right now.' Cy replied, before shouting behind him: 'Yo, Beastboy, get your butt off the sofa and open the door.'
'What dude!' I heard BB shout in the background, and soon the screen on the communicator began flicking before Cy and Beastboy's “face” appeared. Beastboy was able to transform into different animals, green animals actually – and in human form he had grass-colored skin. Right now he was a green turtle hiding in his shell. 'Dude, I'm so not walking that far to the door! Do you know what time it is!'
'He's actually awake.' I mumbled surprised, and Cy flashed me a warm smile.
'It took a while, but I threatened to throw his tofu out. Don't know how he eats that trash.'
I laughed, shutting the communicator off, and suddenly the door slid up slowly, and I was momentarily left breathless.
'It is so nice to see you again, friend.' Star said hugging me tightly, although there was no mistaking the sadness in her voice.
Normally I would have reminded her of my human-ness and my inability to breathe while she was hugging me, especially since her Tamaranian powers included strength.
Starfire, of course, was from the plant Tamaran – and she came to Earth while being hunted by other species of aliens – and soon discovered that her home really was here with the Titans (who had gotten together just that once to save her along with Jump City.) She was highly expressive and optimistic, along with being very niave about Earth customs.
I decided it wasn't worth making her sad and tried replying the best I could in her tight embrace. 'Nice to see you too, Star. Maybe – we - should – go – upstairs?' My last words coming out in gasps.
'Oh yes,' She nodded solemnly, letting go and flying slowly away as I followed, 'Friend Ash, I do not wish to bring forth ill upon my friends, but I cannot believe that Robin … has gone bad.' She said quietly.
'You … you did see him, didn't you?'
'Yes, but I know friend Robin. He would not do this to any of us. It is nearing him.' Beyond him I thought, but didn't voice this aloud.
'I know Star, but why else would he do this?'
'That I do not know, but I also know that Robin has his reasons – and we shall be doing the art of finding once we are meant to understand.'
I was incredibly confused, and it didn't help that no one had bothered to explain before. Not even Cyborg told me what exactly Robin did – other than working for Slade.
last edited Больше года