Biggerstaff Family Senior quote ideas :)

Fenrir posted on Dec 13, 2011 at 11:33PM
So my school does this thing where you choose/make up a quote and they post it under your yearbook picture. But it's only for seniors. OKAY. I need some quote ideas. So help me out here :)

Rules:

1. School appropriate (of course)keep it pg. Like usual XD

2. No inside jokes...WTF? How will they even know? lol

Anyways that's it. I know this is totally unrelated, but I wasn't really sure where else to go with this kind of thing. The random spot? Haha, no.

-Travis

Biggerstaff Family 37 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Fenrir said…
Oh. And I have to give credit to the person who created the quote so...if you think of something funny or interesting I'll give you credit in the yearbook. :D

OK GO
Больше года simpleplan said…
Hermione Granger: When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together!

“It is our choices, Harry, that show us what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”

“To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.”

“It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”

“The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should be treated with caution.”
Больше года Fenrir said…
A bunch of my friends are already quoting Harry Potter Simple xDD
Fine Quot BBT: Sheldon: Don't be ridiculous. I have no peers.

Sheldon: I've spent the past three-and-a-half years staring at greaseboards full of equations; before that, I spent four years working on my thesis; before that, I was in college, and before that, I was in the fifth grade.

Sheldon: Come back here, you stupid bird, so I can love you.

Sheldon: I'M BATMAN!!!! SHHHH!!!

Sheldon: I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Sheldon: Ah, gravity - thou art a heartless bitch.
I like Sheldon <33
Chiron: [from trailer] Use this to defend yourself. It's a powerful weapon.
Percy Jackson: This is a pen.
Chiron: Only use it in times of severe distress.
Percy Jackson: This is a *pen*.

Больше года Fenrir said…
These are good simple xDD

And the PJ quote? Really? lol
Yes Fenny PJ is epic and you know it xD
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
“It is important to remember that we all have magic inside us.”
“Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.”
“Most important in a friendship? Tolerance and loyalty.”
"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might has well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default."
"Imagination is not only the uniquely human capacity to envision that which is not, and therefore the fount of all invention and innovation. In its arguably most transformative and revelatory capacity, it is the power to that enables us to empathize with humans whose experiences we have never shared."
"Books are like mirrors: if a fool looks in, you cannot expect a genius to look out."
"Rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life."
"Talent and intelligence never yet inoculated anyone against the caprice of the fates."
"The moment you are old enough to take the wheel, responsibility lies with you."
"Of all the subjects on this planet, I think my parents would have been hard put to name one less useful than Greek mythology to securing the keys to an executive bathroom."
"Poverty entails fear and stress and sometimes depression. It meets a thousand petty humiliations and hardships. Climbing out of poverty by your own efforts that is something on which to pride yourself but poverty itself is romanticized by fools."
"Bigotry is probably the thing I detest most. All forms of intolerance, the whole idea of "that which is different from me is necessary evil." I really like to explore the idea that difference is equal and good. But there's another idea that I like to explore, too. Oppressed groups are not, generally speaking, people who stand firmly together -- no, sadly, they kind of subdivide among themselves and fight like hell. That's human nature."
"I do have a real problem with gratuitous violence."
"Prophecies are usually open to many different interpretations. That is both their strength and their weakness."
~JK Rowling
Больше года Fenrir said…
Those are all really good best :)

But I'm limited with space. The quote has to fit in the box.
Stay together it is our only hope. - Ash
Больше года kris10853 said…
"Did you bring.....it?" -Hanna Marin XD this is what you waited for lol
Больше года VampiresRevenge said…
You lucky bastard. Our school only lets the seniors who win the superlatives have a quote.

- "THEY CALL ME NASTY!!!!" (link) XD

- "It's been a long, strange journey...in Forman's basement!" (Obvious source is obvious) XD
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
"I have nothing to put for a quote, so here's a butterfly --> Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ" xD
Больше года Fenrir said…
^^^ KRIS XD You mean the bible, right?

^^ ROFLLMAO Mary I'm seriously thinking about using one of yours. Especially the nasty one XDD I love that video. lol And a That 70's Show quote xDD

^ lol Martina xD

Well thanks guys. If you think of anything else let me know :)
"I'M A WALRUSSSS" <-----DOES THIS ONE WIN? XD
Больше года Fenrir said…
Maybe kris, maybe xD
Wonder which genius said that :P
Больше года Fenrir said…
I bet they can't dance xD
-______- YOU didn't say it Tammy XD
Phoebe: Your tombstone can say whatever you want it to say. It could say "Ross Geller, Good at Marriage!" Y'know? Mine's gonna say "Phoebe Buffay, Buried Alive.

Joey: Oh! Sorry... did I get you?
Chandler: NO, you didn't Get me! It's an electric drill! You Get me, you Kill me!

Phoebe: "I'm late for...uhhh...my Green Eggs and Eggs discussion group. Tonight is why he would not eat them on a train.

Michael Kelso: The truth is out there, man, it's out there.
Fez: No more for you.

Eric: It's amazing what one act of civil disobedience can do for a person.

Red Forman: What are you going to put on your resume - dumbass?
Tamaki Suou: Alright! The Low Blood Pressure Evil Lord has given his approval!

Haruhi Fujioka: The end of the world is here, huh?

Haruhi Fujioka: [Tamaki is sulking] Come on sempai, would you please stop growing mushrooms in other people's closets?

James of Team Rocket: Drat. We just wasted this whole episode cheering for the good guys.

Jessie: Just once, I'd like to make a dramatic exit that DOESN'T involve a life-threatening explosion.

Ash: It's following Pikachu around like its a streaker or something,
Brock Harrison: Huh Ash you mean a STALKER!

Sheldon: Well, today we tried masturbating for money.
Больше года PotterForever said…
"Sleep tight, and dont let the bedbugs put their foot in your ass!"

"Down with the moral majority cause I wanna be the minority!"

xD
Больше года VampiresRevenge said…
TT: If you use the Nasty one, you must take a picture of it in your yearbook and upload it here. XD
Больше года emilyroxx said…
*Stealing them from my Facebook*
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. ~Charles Schulz
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us. ~Bill Watterson
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes. ~Author Unknown
A scout troop consists of twelve little kids dressed like schmucks following a big schmuck dressed like a kid. ~Jack Benny
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. ~Colin Sautar
I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes. ~Author Unknown
Больше года Fenrir said…
Thanks but I already turned in my quote :P
^ They call me nasty? xD
Больше года Fenrir said…
That's what I WANTED to go with. But Mrs. Clark said it sounded like an inside joke so I went with...

"Education is like a slow progressive discovery of your own ignorance."

Pretty much sums up high school for me :P
What? Noooo xD
 What? Noooo xD
Больше года Fenrir said…
....XD

W

T

F

XD
Больше года Fenrir said…