Biggerstaff Family VR's Room

VampiresRevenge posted on Mar 27, 2011 at 12:19AM
You approach a door with a sign attached that reads "Hola, Michamigo!" and immediately know whose room it must be. As you stand in front of the door, you think to yourself, "Why exactly am I coming in here?" And then you realize that it's because I'm awesome, and you open the door...

Knock before entering, or Dean will kill you!

Now, enjoy an apple pie! :)
last edited on Sep 04, 2011 at 07:08AM

Biggerstaff Family 833 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 833

Больше года rapunzeleah123 said…
big smile
But u iz my gma! You gotta share some… :]
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
Here's your piece of land.
 Here's your piece of land.
YES private island! I don't have to share it with Kris, do I?
... I was talking to Mary. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA FOOL.
Y u no clarify???
<--------- just look at Hermione's face.
That sure isn't very many.
:3
Hur???
Never mind. I'm confusing at 3:00 a.m.
Okay then lol
Больше года VampiresRevenge said…
Oh, okay. I don't know why I thought it crapped out.

Ew, I hate riding the bus. People always stink on it, haha. What kind of haircut did your frenemy get?

Aw, he must be going through dog puberty already. What a rebel. :D

Haha, you had to brag about your mansion, didn't you? :P

AND OMG, LOOK AT ALL MAH LAND!
Больше года Lunalovely said…
Hey you! psst. yeah you! The girl named Mary, yeah. Can we share the island? Pleaseeeee??
laugh
Our bus is okay coz not a lot of people... RIDE it. ;)))))) I dunno how to describe the haircut.

I think he's still in the 4-year-old stage tho. Lol yes I did.

My land is bigger than yours ;)
lunalovely: Of course we can share the island! :D

GD: You perv. You named the bus, Mikey didn't you? ;)

Ah, so your puppy thinks the world revolves around him?

Yeah, but... I'm... older! :P
Why would you name a bus? LOL did you name your car Brendon? ;]

... I just got that line from Under The Sea stuck in mah head.

I'M FUNNER ~
I have no clue, haha. Maybe so you could say "I ride Mikey." :P You mean, did I name my imaginary car?

The Little Mermaid is so awesome...

That is so true, haha. :D
Dude, if you ever get a car, paint a giant cat wearing a poptart on the side, and put rainbow streamers on the end :D

AND GET ON CHAT NOWWWWWWWWWWW
YESH! Poptart Kitty!! And put the Nyan song on your ipod, then connect it to the car and put it super loid. I can already imagine the stares.
Or paint one side red, and one side blue, so that when (yes, when) you run over someone, the witnesses will have a good time arguing over the description of the car. XDDDDDDDDDD
XD And make the license I Forgot, so if youre in an accident and you run off. The person calls the cops, or insurance whatever and they ask "what did the license plate read?" ....
GENIUS :D
HIGH FIVE!! Do you know how many things you could pull off with your car, and not getting caught. Together, we're kinda dangerous. Sweet
LOL You guys are going to turn me into a criminal. :P

I wish they made Transformer cars, so when I ran over someone they also wouldn't be able to tell what kind of car it was.
TRANSFORMERS! ROBOTS EAT MEAT PIES!
??????????????????????????
Hehe, inside joke from 5th grade.

Even though I hated 5th grade.

In fact, here's how my school years went:
Kindergarten: rode the bus, got scared, never rode the bus again until 9 years later. Also, switched schools a lot, so dun remember much, except that I couldn't write 8's properly. I did the "two circles piled up" instead of looping around. xDDDDD

1st: Awesome, we had a comic book addict as a teacher.

2nd: Not awesome, I peed my pants, and we had this betch teacher.

3rd: Okay-ish, but multiplication was a bitch.

4th: I moved half-way through the year back to Australia, so it wasn't as good as it could have been.

5th: Terrible, but it had SOME highlights.

6th: D'awesome.

7th: Fucking scary. But I got off lightly.

8th: Going through it now. It's okay-ish.
Do they eat Mrs. Lovett's meat pies? Cause if they do...uh oh.

Here's how MY school year's have gone: (WARNING: the thing you are about to read may cause you to feel pain, sorrow, or anger. Everything is true, and I trust you all enough to reveal this information. If you are going to treat me differently becuase of the material ahead, then do not, i repeat DO NOT read.Thank you)

Pre-Kindergarten: Me and best friend were in the same class, she was annoying back then, but still my friend. Nice teacher, homework involved writing the alphabet.

Kinder: Best friend leaves for public school (i was in catholic), i get some "friends" (you those you talk to in class and are really nice but youre not that close?), learn how to read, blah blah blah, had to sit in the principal's office for twisting a boy's arm.

First grade: Teacher was okay, school got more strict, became friends with another girl,our moms became friends, got sent to the principal (who was scary) for whispering the F word to a girl.

second grade: Had 3 teachers, one of them being the principal. last teacher was nice, second grade got boring, meh.

third grade: Same as second, except i had one teacher who always told to many stories about her past.

fourth grade: friend left,got crush, told him I liked him, days later started calling me fat(i started getting a lil fat), didnt help that my sis was dating his brother, first time I cried in class, almost had break down. And then i moved to Spain

fifth grade: Got a crush on a British guy, we were kinda friends (he didnt know spanish, so he mostly talked to me and these two other brits) Him and this brit girl started calling me hogzilla, became friends with the "popular girls", hanged with them in recess, had alot of fun, end of year.

6th (oh boy) : Bullying continued, friends ditched me, so now i had someone messing with me, and no moral support,cried, months later, cried, lots of shit, other friends (who didnt go to class with me) were emotional support, we fought, got back toegther ect..
was kinda depressed

7th - Moved to New York (again), lived with dad, was forced to clean with my sis almost the whole house, had some friends, had my first best friend for support, got really depressed, started listening to rock again,started reading books as an escape, became emo-ish, started writing poetry,(starting with one called "Dad", filled with insults) got more friends, things started looking up, got REALLY pissed with my dad, said no to something, got slapped in face, called him a dick, got slapped agin, stoped talking to him, year ended, moved to a different city with my mom and step dad.

8th: was new girl(again),Got some friends, they got boring, ditched them, got some other friends, who were weird and crazy, started getting paranoid of everyone, got into fights with friends alot, got close again, forever split with one "friend",life got boring, blah, graduated, and going to highschool in September
Wow. Y'all's school experiences are a lot more vivid and entertaining than mine, haha. I barely remember what happened 2 years ago at school. The things I do remember are like little blurbs of memory. I mainly remember things about books I've read. /lame

Kindergarten: I remember sitting on the carpet at the school and twirling my hair. We had "nametags" that were paper keys with our names on them tied to a rope. (Or was that 1st grade..? lol) My mom pulled me out of Kindergarten because I hated it and cried all of the time.

1st Grade: Hm... I remember we went outside a lot, haha.

2nd Grade: My teacher was going to have a baby, but it died in the womb. Why is this depressing information the only thing I remember about that year? I have no clue.

3rd Grade: I liked a boy who was an asshole, basically.

4th Grade: My teacher's name was Mrs. Potter, which I thought was totally awesome.

5th Grade: The first time we had different teachers for classes, it was preparing us for middle school. I remember our backpacks were extremely heavy and everyone looked like Quasimodo. Oh, and I had a stupid teacher who couldn't spell Einstein and pronounced "meander" wrong. AND this was the first and last year (so far) that I have ever got in trouble in class for talking.

6th Grade & 7th Grade: I don't remember a lot because I was on homebound for the most of those two years. Fun times those were. NOT

8th Grade: Started listening to some stuff I like now, though a lot of my friends drifted away.

9th Grade & 10th Grade: Hell on earth. I remember being looked at in the hall and in my classes like I was some freak of nature.

11th Grade (first run): A LOT of stuff happened, but long story short: I got pulled out of school yet again for my asthma, got put in a online class, my dad started drifting away from the family and wouldn't show me how to do the online classes (he was the only one who understood it), my mom and dad got divorced and he got kicked out of the house, and I would inevitably have to repeat the 11th grade because of all that (and more that I'm too lazy to type).

11th Grade (second run): My mom, brother, and I moved across the state and I got to a different (and way more awesome) school. The people at this school are way friendlier and don't judge as much as my previous school. I had a HUGE crush on this guy that, of course, graduated so I won't be able to see him next year. Sad face. BUT last year was still awesome because, although I have always done well in school (not bragging :P), I did better than I thought I'd ever do AND got some college credit. Yay.

12th Grade: Pending... The summer work sucks major balls, though.

So, yeah. that's how boring my school career has been so far, haha.
last edited Больше года
Awww, my flashbacks look dumb compared to yours. :D

Lemme rewrite:

1st: Awesome, we had a comic book addict as a teacher. So this teacher, Mr. D, had this awesome behaviour system where if you're good, you get Superman status, if you slip up one time, you're Wonder Woman, slip up reallyyyyy badly, and you get Joker status. I once got Joker for telling the whole class their grades, but it was his fault for leaving it open on his computer. :P At the end tho, he was still awesome, and my parents gave him a bottle opener as a gift. He thought it was a keychain lol.

I'll do the rest tomorrow, too lazy haha
Haha, I would slip up a lot just so I could be The Joker.

In the 5th grade we had pink cards that we had to wear around our necks. They had the days of the week and the numbers 1 through 5 next to each day on them. When we got in trouble, the teacher hole punched a hole over the 1 first (coinciding the with the day) and going to 5 if you kept misbehaving. If you reached 5, you got sent to the principal. I got my card punched once for whispering to my friend. I cried when my mom found out lol.
last edited Больше года
LOL FAIL

Hmmm they dun give detentions at my school.
CBA doing the rest.

Let's just say it was good, bad, good, okay, bad, good, okay, okay.

Yah?

Haha, you lazy bum. :P
WELL I DUN WANNA

AND ME SAD

ME CAN'T FIND GOOD ICON
Yeah, I remember you telling me :P
So let me see. Wonder WOMAN is WORSE than SuperMAN. I now hate your former teacher.
It's only coz Superman was his fav. ;]
still -_-
big smile
JOE TIME
Mary and Joesph ;]]]]]
Straight from the fictional work, The Bible. :P
And then you gave birth to Pastel's son. :p
LOL!! I'm a dick. No-I mean I play a dick. XD
GD: Shhh, he doesn't know that I cheated on him.

Luna: So, Joe Walker plays himself whereas Joe Richter portrays a fictionalized version of himself. :D