Biggerstaff Family Biggerstaff Family Yearbook

emilyroxx posted on Jun 09, 2011 at 03:00PM
I got the idea when me and my friends were signing each other's yearbooks. It's the end of the school year (for me anyway) so I thought, why don't I make a forum so that we can all kind of write yearbook messages to each other? Like, "Dear ------,
You're really creative and funny! I had a fun time -------------------------------. Thanks for being a great Biggerstaff!
From,
----------"

Biggerstaff Family 24 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года DracoLuver said…
Dear Malloy {Auntie},

Thanks for putting up with my problems, ignorance, and plain stupidity. I really appreciated it, and if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here :),

DL.

Dear Sis,

Although we don't agree very much, you're the best sissy ever and I'm happy that we have a close relationship. Hmm Hmm!

Love,

DL.
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
Dear Everyone here who lives in the Northern Hemisphere,

FUCK YOU~

for having reverse summers. :3 So for revenge, you ain't allowed to write to me until December. Muahahahhaha ~

Also, ILY guys. <33333

GD
Больше года CheekyCheese said…
big smile
Dear Vamp (sis),

Thank you for all the awesome Doctor Who conversations we have!! :P And thanks for always being there and being so nice!

xCCx
Больше года Lunalovely said…
Dear Zanny,

Thanks for being an awesomesauce sister who is super funny and completely random.
P.S. your love of Bellatrix is awesome!

LL
Больше года AllyAM said…
Dear GD,
Whats it like never having a white Christmas?
-Ally (who has never celebrated that holiday anyway xD)
Больше года emilyroxx said…
big smile
Dear Waterwhip (and GD),
I'm so glad there's someone in this world as obsessed with another musical artist as I am with Gerard Way. I feel like less of a freakish fangirl now.
-Rosie
Больше года boolander25 said…
Dear Ash/sis,
We do agree on one thing though, that we disagree on everything! Thanks for being there to listen to my rants sis. Hmmhmm!

Peace, boo
Dear Ally and Emily,

YOU HAVE BROKEN MY RULE. NEXT TIME MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN WAFFLES.

But Ally, since you asked, I did actually have, 2, no wait, 1 White Christmas. I was four, I was bundled up in 2 coats, I built a fugly snowman, and I was scared of holes in the snow.

EMILY IT IS NOT AN OBSESSION. Tis a lifestyle. :3

- GD
 Dear Ally and Emily, Ты HAVE BROKEN MY RULE. Далее TIME MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN WAFFLES. But Ally, since
Больше года wotcher-tonks said…
Dear Alex,

Thanks for sharing your un-humanness with me! I feel like a SOMEBODY now :D x

~Tonks
Dear GD,
I'm stealing that picture.
From,
Rosie
Больше года xDark_Angelx said…
Dear GD

I hope it's nicer there than where I am, where it is intensely hot and humid. My hair resembles Hermione's at the moment. :P

Sincerely,
Dark
Больше года zanhar1 said…
Dear lunalovely

I sighned your crack :P
You are a wonderful sista as well ;)
Also some stuff about noodles and Bellatrix =D
Dear Emily,

I think you'd prefer this. ;]
 Dear Emily, I think you'd prefer this. ;]
big smile
Dear GD,
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD YESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From,
Rosie
Больше года Lunalovely said…
Dear Emily,

NUU! Thats ME! Not you! okay fine its both of us :D
from
Loon-I mean Luna
Больше года zanhar1 said…
Dear waterwhip

You are da best lil sissy evea! How's your summer goin'?

~ Zanny =D
Dear Biggerstaffs,

I love you.

From,

Me.
Больше года alexthedog said…
@Tonks- I am a gummy bear! I am a gummy bear! I have no gummy hair D:
@DL-We love you too!
@everyone, especially DL, Kate, Best, and Gemmy
Thanks for putting up with my constant whining for the sixth months I've been on Fanpop!
big smile
Dear Biggerstaffs,
Even though I'm never going to get our family tree straight, i'm glad that I'm 'related' to all of you. :)
From,
Rosie
Dear Alex,

You're welcome. Thanks for being the best "little brother" ever :)

From,

DL.
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
Dear Ash,
don't worry about it. I love solving your problems, nearly as much as I love you. I just wish that you'd get thar thing sorted. I know it's bugging you.
Love, Malloy.

Dear Gems,
I... don't know what to say. It's confessional time, and I'm confessing that you and Ash are pretty much my closest friends on Fanpop. You never fail to make me laugh or cheer me up, even when you're being serious. Also, thanks for making me a Killjoy.
Love, Emmy

Dear other Biggerstaffs,
just because I'm not mentioning you by name doesn't mean I don't love you all to absolute bits and pieces and even smaller crumbs.
Love, Malloy/Emmy.
Больше года xDark_Angelx said…
Dear Alex,

We don't mind at all! We all love you and don't mind listening to what you have going on.

Love, Dark

Dear other Biggerstaffs,

I wish I had something to say to all of you, because you're all great, but I'm not sure what to write. So now I'm writing this-love you all.

Love, Dark.
Thanks Angel and DL :D