Bisexuality The Meaning of Bisexuality

princessfelicia posted on Aug 09, 2008 at 11:40PM
Tell us what u think is the real meaning of this word

Bisexuality 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года vider69 said…
I think it's just that, liking both sexes but if you are bisexual some gays and lesbians can't figure that one out because you like both.
Больше года princessfelicia said…
Yeah, some people have different perspectives on the topic but what I really think is that U find both sexes appealing, yet sometime in the future u might get to like one side more than the other. I think we are all born bisexuals but it just takes time for us to develop a liking for one sex and not both.
Больше года vider69 said…
Well I prefer guys but I do like girls and I don't care what people think and all unborn babies start out as female, that may have a lot to do with some aspects of it.
Больше года robertchaseicu said…
I prefer girls, but not by much, I think it means that you like both sexes, but an underlying meaning is that you just have a lot more capacity to love in your life than other people. And I don't think it's something that you'll stop liking both, because that's what it means.
Больше года TheAnswer said…
I tend to use bisexual as an umbrella term, as I include pansexual in it, because most people don't understand pansexual. I don't know if I fully understand. Basically, I identify as bisexual, but I am attracted to people of any or no gender identification. male, female, two-spirited, trans, androgynous, whatever. I love it all. To me, it doesn't have to be binary (even though it is "bi"), and it doesn't have to be equally split.

I also really like the idea that people are born with the capacity to be bisexual, and then as they grow, through conditioning and stuff, they tend towards one way or another most of the time. (I've heard theories of it being a natural population-control thing.)

Anyway, I just think it's awesome, and I wouldn't want to be any other way! :)