Bisexuality Coming out

hou0060 posted on Dec 09, 2008 at 05:45AM
I am proud of myself. I just told the first person today that I'm bi and I wanted to share my proud-ness with you people. So here you go!

Bisexuality 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года obsessedwithmd said…
congrats! i haven't told anybody but i have only told them hat i have a huge secret but i'm not ready to tell them.
Больше года Emoshinell said…
mischievous
Good for you! :D
Больше года actingactor said…
smile
Me too, I don't really know how to tell anyone. But whenever I hear someone putting down gay, lesbian, or bisexual people...ugh it just pisses me off and I have to argue with them and they always shut up and walk off. Sure, people have started rumors that I'm gay, but I don't do anything about it because I know that it will just make the situation even worse. I'm not gay, but I am bisexual, and WE ROCK!
Больше года TheAnswer said…
hou0060: That's wonderful! :D

As important as it is to come out, I think, I don't believe you HAVE to if you are still in high school. If you can, that is wonderful and I applaud you. If not, though, that is understandable. High school is a weird environment, and not everybody has the most supportive friends (mine "tolerated" it, but they mostly weren't very supportive). I personally don't like people talking about me behind my back, which is what happened to me when I told some people who I thought were my friends. But if you have supportive, trustworthy friends, I encourage you to tell them. You'll probably meet much cooler people after high school, if not.
Больше года John_O114 said…
Yeah I agree with TheAnswer, I really haven't been able to come out to anyone yet, specially family because they are always talking down about gays, it makes me depressed and just wonder what they would say if they found out about me.