Blair & Chuck The BEST Chuck/Blair scenes in my opinion

nataliaryanfan posted on Oct 18, 2008 at 02:55AM
Hmm,let's see,I'd have to narrow it down to the limo sex scene in 1x07,the neclace/ shoulder/making out scene in 1x08,the wedding speech/kiss in the S1 Finale,the 3 words and 8 letters scene in 2x01,sleeping next to each other,the "define LIKE" scene in 1x08,and "you sure" in the limo in 1x07.Definetly the BEST and my personal fave scenes of Chair!CB FOREVER =) What are your faves?

Blair & Chuck 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года BassLover said…
I CANNOT choose a favourite scene of chair cos i LOVE them all:)..instead i will say my top 10:)

10.wanna ride?..forgot the name of the ep but its in s2 and chuck drives past blair in limo and winds window down and says.."get in..i'd love to give you a ride!" haha!!<3
9.Balcony scene at blairs birthday party!.."define like!"<3
8.Their dance at lily and barts weding.."you dont belong with nate, never have never will"<3
7.Shoulder kiss wen he gives her the necklace..<3
6. Blair tries to seduce chuck in serena's room and wen they both dive for the phone...hilarious!!<3
5."I chased you for long enough..now its time you chased me!"<3
4.8 letters, 3words, say it and im yours..!- such a sad and emotional scene! <3
3.Have sex with me!!- Classic chuck bass and damn right hot scene! <3
2.The Limo scene in 107 <3
1. Final scene in 208- "just because we cant say those three words to each other doesnt mean they aren't true" <3
Больше года stephy_rules said…
i love them all i cant choose.. i really loved the wedding speech/dance "Chuck Bass is a romantic who knew" loved it :) and "3 words 8 letters and im yours" and when he gave her the necklace "something this beautiful deserves to be seen on something worthy of its beauty" theres so many good ones :) love Chuck and Blair <3
Больше года AreYouSure said…
1."you sure?" (I mean for goodness sakes my fanpop name is named after it! lol)
Больше года leyton_love said…
I have a few faves... The wedding dance, the limo sex scene, 'define like', '3 words 8 letters', and 208, when chuck comes to see blair at her house and they kiss :)
Больше года tatia said…
My fav scene is the end of episode 8 season 2!!!
And of course the limo scene in 1x07!
Больше года bangelfan said…
The wedding dance scene and the groping scene before the city blackout. The former was totally romantic and the latter, well...
Больше года kirsty179 said…
the scene in 2x13 of blair hugging chuck is defo. in my top 10 best CB scenes. hopefully there is more to come :D
Больше года krestin said…
Last night's scene is defintely the best, IMO. It was so awesome on so many levels, espicially emotional and it showed how much they love each other. I know lots of people love the limo scene but it just doesn't compare to 2.13's hug scene.
Больше года mcrfan1516 said…
^^ Agreed. Before 2x13, I would have said the last CB scene of 2x08 & the famous first kiss in the limo as my top 2. But the hug in 2x13 just PAWNS everything! That's what true love is. Like they say, actions speak louder than words. Awww! :)