Blair & Chuck Were Ты a Фан of Chuck...?

jlhfan624 posted on Dec 31, 2007 at 05:45PM
Were you a fan of Chuck before he got together with Blair or did their hotness make you like him with her?

For me, I was a fan of him since the pilot. And I was rooting for them to get together since then too! They just have amazing chemistry!

Blair & Chuck 19 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года MioneWeasley545 said…
i liked him in the fourth episode, I realized that they showed that he cared about Nate, not just money.
Больше года miiamya said…
I agree with MioneWeasley545: it was the first time Chuck showed any kind of compassion.
Больше года Shandiii said…
I agree with MioneWeasley too. That's when I fell in love with Chuck. I didn't even think about how great Blair and Chuck would be together until it happened.
Больше года imprint-on-me said…
I agree with you all too. It was when Chuck seeming like he wasn't all about being a spoiled rich kid. When you could tell that he really did have some compassion (especially with Nate).

By the way, to whoever put up the banner for this spot, I really like it. It looks really cool, and it suits them both, I think.
Больше года jlhfan624 said…
haha I did it!! I created this spot and I love to always make banners and icons for it :) So thanks!
Больше года pink_martini2 said…
I despised him in the first two eppys, my friends and I thought was so creepy.

But then I started to see a new light. I can't remember when, but was definitely before B/C got together.

I know because I made the mistake of saying how I wanted to see Blair and Chuck together and practically got stoned by mis amigas.

Then I missed the trailer with the first make-out scene, and my friend had to call me and laugh about how I how I jinxed Blair/Nate. XD
Больше года carioca_girl said…
I think it was after..i can't really say, all I know is that took me a long time, but now i love him,you know! :D
Больше года xMrsBassx said…
pilot... he was the hottest :D

and he's qettin' hotter every episode
Больше года duckey94 said…
Since the pilot. I just love him, he's so funny.

Not to mention how incredibly hot he is.
Больше года MioneWeasley545 said…
i know that this is completely random... but how DO you make a spot?
Больше года jlhfan624 said…
Go to the front page and scroll down until you see the section 'browse spots' and there will be a link next to it that says 'create new spot'
Больше года kirsty179 said…
I have loved him from the pilot!!! his quotes are legendary!!! he's CHUCK BASS!!! <3
Больше года mcewen_girl said…
I have ALWAYS LOVED him and ALWAYS will!!!
Chair FOREVER & EVER
Больше года Lila856 said…
i ALWAYS loved him, you know he has a heart even though hes a bad boy!
& i thought my secret want for chuck/blair would just remain a dream but AHHHH JOSH IS A GENIUS!!!!!!
Больше года ilibrucasOTH said…
I love him from first epizod:) He's so CHARMING.I love that he's a bad boy! CHUCK BASS THE BEST 4EVER! And he's perfect half for Blair!They so sweet and I think they'll be together in the end:) Chuck Bass & Queen B. love ALWAYS & 4EVER!!!
Больше года sarabeara said…
i agree with lila856. i have a thing for bad boys and i loved chuck even when i saw the gg promos. he was so hot with his scarf and i was like drool! his bitchiness made him hotter lol.
Больше года DefineDelicate said…
i'll liked him since the 2nd episode, when they showed he has feelings, like when he was talking to his father, it made me think about why he's so complexed, and how he was raised and everything, so i was like O.o humm okay maybe Chuck's not so heartless has they made him out to be in the pliot. he wants his dad's approval?? then I FELL FOR HIM in the 4 episode, when he saved Nate's Butt, i was like hold up hold up, he wants his dad's a approval, AND a Great friend?? O.o
okay so he's officially my favorite O.o is that bad? lol i didn't want to tell anybody, BUT THEN...

THE LIMO SCENE..

"are you sure?" *dies*
i was like OMG CHUCK..NO WAY..HE..OMG HE CARES??? HE'S NOT FORCING HER??? o_O OMGGG

I'M IN LOVE WITH CHUCK BASS?? NO EFFING WAYYYY!! *gasp* i do, i love Chuck Bass...oh lord..

so yes, that's my Chuck Story
Больше года ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Okay, I just have to say...I didn't really like either Chuck or Blair in the beginning episodes. I was totally siding with Serena and I totally loved her, and I still do. But once I saw Blair's vulnerable side...and how Chuck could be compassionate I started to love them and once they got together, I was sold. CB love forever. And for real, they ARE MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS ON GG! I'm never going back. I mean, I love them all...except Georgina...ugh....but, CB. =) Where can you go wrong? Evil, witty and a bit of a heart? Plus absolutely gorgeous! No...you can't go wrong. I love them.
Больше года AreYouSure said…
Well, I debated this with myself over and over again. I always liked Chuck , because a bad boy with no attachments always gets caught with a dilemma of some sort. Anways I loved Chuck from the moment he looked at Blair in the Pilot. He knew exactly what was going through her mind. He secretly kept everything secret. What I mean't by debating with myself was the Jenny and Serena stuff. The Wild Brunch totally stopped my debating because he showed what his deal is. He had his friends and his pleasures or interests. I liked him for his blunt honesty. haha. Comeon hes Chuck Bass.