Блич аниме Imagination Time With Bp and His Друзья

blackpanther666 posted on Mar 20, 2012 at 09:20PM
Its imagination time with Black Panther! If there's something you wanted to see happen to in Bleach, whether it was a funny moment, a fight or some kind of blooper, then post it here and await a hilarious response XD.

Блич аниме 232 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 232

Больше года blackpanther666 said…
[Another Comedy Snippet From The Clan War]

Bp: Holy hell, I saw a- *Crack* ow...

Gaia: No, holy hell, I just saw a freakin' two-headed unicorn! Better?

Frost: No! Shut up and go home... Holy fucking hell, that is one massive motherfucking unicorn, that I see thar!

Whiteflame: Guys, guys, you're doing it all wrong *Ducks as everyone throws hard objects at him* At least let me get to my corner... XD

Kevy: Can I sing a song?

Raijin, Shunsui, Takuma, Hideaki, Kogase and Kenshi appear: NO!

Kevy, looking hurt: Meanies!

*Bp laughs* What are you laughing at, asshole?! Raijin snarls, then shunpoes and snatches Bp up, then diappears and when he returns, Bp is nowhere to be seen.

More Shinigami appear: Party! Party! Party!

Bp returns sheepishly: Sorry, Guys, my devious counter-part there decided to drop me somewhere far away...

Whiteflame, looking drunk, slurs: Whatsh that? *Then passes out, his elbow dipping in sake*

Everyone else looks written off, so Bp grabs the nearest flask of sake, downs it and then repeats the process many times over, until finally he can't even think straight.

Bp: Goodnight... M-m-m-mooooonn! *Falls face forwards into the asleep Captain Matsumoto's boobs*

-End scene-

A hundred coma'd Shinigami, and an idiot being chased by a slut.
Больше года Zordaik said…
Alright, it has to be asked. Despite knowing next to nothing about these characters' abilities, who would come out victorious in a three way match? Isshin, Yoruichi, or Urahara?
big smile
Hmmmm, I'd say Kisuke, because he has a greater knowledge of Kido (Bakudo and Hado) and we don't know the capabilities of his Bankai as yet. However, I would be somewhat unsure about whether Isshin would be able to defeat Kisuke or not (we also don't know the capabilities of his Zanpakuto). To be honest, I'm saying Kisuke because I liked his display of reiatsu strength in the Past Arc when he fought against the runaway Shinigami. But, we all know relatively bugger all about any of their true abilities.
Больше года musicgirl68 said…
WTF?!?!?!?! I SAW A TWO-HEADED UNICORN?!?! EPIC XD
big smile
Haha, yeah, that was pretty random. I was bored and so I wrote that. XD
Baizou Kougake ('Double Gauntlet')

Shikai abilities:

Two static-shocking, gauntlet-like weapons, that create a beam between the two weapons. The Gauntlets have two 12.5 centimeter chains, that dangle beneath the knuckles. To attack, the two gauntlets have to be close together. When the front face (palm) of each gauntlet is rubbed, the static material flashs and creates the beam and then it can be utilised in a number of ways. When the gauntlets are pulled apart, they generate a charged blast of static electricity, which consists of negative and positive static charges and they reject each other to create the combustion of the electricity and air.

When used with Hado.88, the blast of electricity mixes with the blast of Hiryo Gekizoku Shiten Raiho and doubles the effect of the explosion.

For defense, the beam of light can create a barrier, which is temporary, but can block different sorts of attacks. Hado up to 58 and Bakudo up to 63 can be blocked.

If the opponent attacks physically, they can be blocked if they have a level similar to a Vice-Captain.
Lol, that was a random Zanpakuto. XD
Больше года wantadog said…
meh
...random pic...

Goku > Ichigo > Naruto
last edited Больше года
 ...random pic... Гоку > Ichigo > Наруто
big smile
I want to see a fight between Naruto and Ichigo... it'd be funny how pathetically Naruto would lose lol.
Dude, Naruto would be dead in an instant!
I know that...i just thought the pic was funny...
big smile
Lol, its okay Wantadog, it was a funny picture! XD. Btw, I doubt that fight could ever take place anyway, two different anime and two different fighting styles, a fight like that wouldn't work.
wink
I see what you mean....

Not really at all related to bleach, but i wanna see Piccolo vs Kakashi
big smile
Haha, that would be epic! XD.
Imagination Time,
With Bp and his Friends,
Fun times begin,
The adventure and imagination never ends!

Bp the human,
Whiteflame the dog,
We've come to very... distant ends,
Imagination Time!
big smile
Name: Shuuhei Hisagi

Race: Shinigami/Visored (Is experimented on with the Hogyoku by Aizen after going rogue and killing Ichigo Kurosaki in the World of the Living)

Mask: Similar to that of a hawk, with a beak and tan-colored patterns on both sides (shaped like spirals of wind)

Zanpakuto: Kazeshini ('Death wind')

Bankai: Ukiyo Kariageru ('Completely life-reaping')

Bankai Abilities:

Special ability: If Shuuhei twirls/spins his blades around and around, he can fire large blasts of wind at the opponent, which are as large as a Cero of Starrk's status and twice as fast and damaging. While Hollowfied, these blasts are mixed with his special Cero, which is grey in color and faster than the Cero of any Espada.

Kyuushuu Shuuha ('Suction Wave') A single wave of reiatsu and wind/air mixed together to form a wave, which, instead of striking the opponent, circles around them causes that space to become like a vacumn, where the suction rips at their skin. The only way to ensure survival of this technique, is to have a high level of reiatsu (any reiatsu level under that of a Vice-Captain will slowly die from this technique). The opponent's reiatsu must be used to blow away the air/energy causing the suction, otherwise it will not be affected. This attack cannot be disrupted by Kido, unless the Kido either is at a level above 60's, or is a Kido like Tenran, which blows things away with a highly-powered wind or tornado. This vacumn lasts for a minute. In Hollowfied form, only a Captain will be left standing after this technique, or a particularly strong Vice-Captain. This ability can be used once every ten minutes.

Kamisori Kai ('Razor Reap') A compressed slice of air, about a meter high and ten centimeters thick, is fired at twice the speed of a Bala at the opponent. If the razor cuts the opponent, five percent of the blood in that particular area (not five percent of the opponent's full volume of blood) is 'reaped' from the opponent, causing them sudden dizziness and fatigues them faster. This also causes them to require more spirit energy to stay standing and in the presence of a strong Shinigami/Visored like Shuuhei.

Fuurin ('Wind chime') The blades of Shuuhei's weapon can detect the slightest change in air around him, so he is much easily more able to sense and repel attacks from an opponent. This ability is passive and requires no spirit energy to sustain it.

Bankai Form: The weapon itself becomes much larger, and the blades become longer, and curve more. The chain becomes approximately ten meters longer, giving a much larger reach and also causes it to become even more unpredictable in its use.
This Hisagi blade will be used in the Third Arc of the Clan War... XD
surprise
Awesome! I like that one!
big smile
Thanks, Wantadog, it'll be epic! lol
I like Ichigo with long hair, it looks cool and he was epic when he was in this form! I wish he stayed like that lol
 I like Ichigo with long hair, it looks cool and he was epic when he was in this form! I wish he staye
Here's an awesome picture, better than the above this post anyway XD.
 Here's an awesome picture, better than the above this post anyway XD.
laugh
Samurai ichigo lol
big smile
Haha, yeah, Tankman Samurai Ichigo with his Out Of Control Beast Rage! XD
cool
What do you guys think?
 What do Ты guys think?
Did you draw that?! That's better than I can draw T_T
Ya i did.
smile
Nice job, I really enjoy it!
mischievous
Thank you, i'm glad you like it
mischievous
You're welcome!
Больше года Kevy1 said…
smile
Great artwork wantadog
Thanks Kevy=)
Больше года Kevy1 said…
cool
Here is how I think Hisagi Bankai should look like:
 Here is how I think Hisagi Bankai should look like:
That looks cool!
Больше года musicgirl86 said…
Hey this is musigirl68 my account was suspended and this is my new one. Happy Easter!
smile
Nice drawing, Kevy, I think it looks cool - That was kinda how I envisioned my Bankai for Hisagi to look like anyway :P.
@Musicgirl, why'd your account get suspended? That's stupid... XD. Glad to see you're still on here though.
I want to see a fight between each of the Captains (including Tousen and Gin), especially:

Kenpachi Vs. Shunsui

Toshiro Vs. Byakuya

Mayuri Vs. Gin

Sajin Bankai Vs. Tousen Bankai
smile
Oh yeah, everyone, check out my new forum and please join, it will be fun. XD
smile
Here's a new poem i just thought of XD

An Ode To Music

The rushing notes and spilling choruses,
Music!
What defines your soul and shapes your destiny?
Music!

An ode to music,
The joy of the soul,
The rose to my violets
The very sensation within,
Spilling out and rushing in.

What is more glorious than itself?
Music!
What defines the very bowels of the Earth,
Music!

An ode to music,
The joy of the soul,
The rose to my violets
The very sensation within,
Spilling out and rushing in.
O_O Notice how I'm loving this, story of my life now bro. It's just so.........MUSICAL XDDDD I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD T_T it's just so beautiful T_T
last edited Больше года
Hehe, thanks. I enjoyed writing it. XD

Bleach, Bleach, Bleach

I love Bleach

Bleach, Bleach, Bleach

Everybody loves Bleach

Bleach, Bleach, Bleach

Bleach is the greatest.

XD
Where is the love everyone? You can post whatever you like on here, no matter how silly you think it sounds... I plan to post on here more, anyway, so hopefully someone else will decide to post something, maybe a funny video or an idea for a cool battle, or even a Zanpakuto idea.
big smile
It's time for more posts on here!!!

"The perfect being, was it? There is no such thing as perfect in this world. That may sound cliche, but it's the truth. The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it. But, what's the point of achieving perfection? There is none. Nothing. Not a single thing. I loathe perfection! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is no room for imagination. No place left for a person to gain additional knowledge or abilities. Do you know what that means? For scientists such as ourselves, perfection only brings despair. It is our job to create things more wonderful than anything before them, but never to obtain perfection. A scientist must be someone who finds ecstasy while suffering from that antinomy. In short, the moment that foolishness left your mouth and reached your ears, you had already lost. Of course, that's assuming you really are a scientist. - Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Heh, I agree.

(Actually, Wantadog, why don't you create a forum for Bleach quotes? Or would you rather post them on here?)

I was thinking of creating another Zanpakuto. And I also might post the last one I did on here, too. XD
XD I'll bet now you're creating a rainbow Zanpakuto xD lol.
Heh, somewhat, yes. But not quite in the way you are thinking. XD
Hachoushouki ('Wavelength consciousness')

Release Command: Swirl (Uzu)

Bankai: Unknown, as of present.

Sealed Form: A normal-length katana, with a tsuba, that is multi-coloured; the wrapping is yellow, while six diamond shapes through the middle of the tsuba are each of the other six colours: green, blue, red, orange, purple and violet. The guard is shaped like a spiral, and is a bronze-like colour. The blade is a typical silver shade, with a slight tinge of blue.

Shikai Ability: Can manipulate light and separate it into the seven different colours, each one having a different effect.

Blue: Can extract 5% of the water from the atmosphere and turn it into ice, firing it in a straight line, or beam. Fired at the speed of a Bala. Highly compressed, but reiatsu dependant, meaning that it will only do damage according to the density of the opponent's spiritual power. The size of the beam is approximately the same size as a Hado No.73. Blue can only be used once every two minutes.

Green: This allows a certain control over anything that is colored green and anything that is touching that object. For example, if an opponent had a green sash over their shoulder, that would allow for control over that entire arm, as the green sash is covering it. This works on ALL shades of green. This cannot be used to control an opponent's mind, if they happened to have green hair. This ability can be thwarted by three things: Determination (if someone is particularly determined, that will allow them to break free of the control over them), strong-willed (go figure) and, again, level,strength, or density of reiatsu. This can be used once every four minutes.

Orange: The opponent causes a spark, while extracting pure hydrogen from the atmosphere. When the spark hits the hydrogen, it ignites, causing a violent explosion, similar to size as Head Captain Yamamoto's Shikai fire and similar in strength to Hinamori's Shikai ability. This cannot be set off within twenty meters of the wielder; that is a safeguard, which the Zanpakuto itself determines and enforces. It is enforced by the Spirit form releasing itself from the Zanpakuto, separating, if you will, and then extinguishing the explosion. This can be used once every minute.

Red: The sign of danger. This is a simple ability, which is completely defensive. The Zanpakuto draws out the red wavelength from the light all around and forms it into a large red box, which imitates six Danku, same strength, surrounding them. This ability takes ten seconds to form and surround and can be used once every thirty seconds, unless the user's reiatsu is running low.

Yellow: The user summons a lightning bolt. This can be stronger, depending on the reiatsu level of the wielder. This strikes in the space of about two, or three seconds. The wielder also can manipulate light objects that are coloured yellow. At Vice-Captain level, the lightning bolt is about as powerful as Hado No.63. This can be used every forty-five seconds.

Purple: A powerful component of the Shikai ability, which can literally change an opponent's emotions over a period of time, i.e. the longer the battle takes, the more this will affect the opponent. This causes their emotions to run, especially those who hold a tight reign over their emotions. This component of the Shikai is passive and seems to have no effect near the beginning of the fight.

Indigo: Defensive, but with offensive capabilities. This reflects Kido, and reiatsu attacks back at the opponent, at speeds even faster than the original attack. The effectiveness of this attack depends on the level that the opponent is at, for instance, if the wielder was a Vice-Captain, and the opponent a Captain, this ability would not deflect the attack, allowing the wielder to take part of the damage and block the rest. This can be used once every minute.

Special Ability: Every ten minutes, the wielder can use a tenth of their full reiatsu, to summon an attack with a corresponding level of strength (according to the ten percent of their reiatsu). This attack takes a full minute to use. After a minute, they fire the attack at the speed of a Cero. This attack extracts each colour and separates them into their colours, analysing and neutralising their original effects (see Shikai Ability), then spins all of the colours into one blast, twice the size of Ulquiorra's green, unreleased form, Cero and as powerful as Starrk's Released form Cero, Cero Metralleta (this combines the strength of seven Ceros, from Cero Metralleta, into one). This blast appears as mixture of each colour, that occurs of tendril-like appearance, the colours tend to swirl and mix whilst being fired.

Shikai Form: This Zanpakuto is similar to the katana, except it is present more as a long, flat blade, with sharpened edges top and bottom and a cross-like structure thirty centimeters from the end of the blade/tip, which is partially inscripted in the blade and two flat, blunt edges extend either edge. The blade is 4 inches from top edge to bottom edge, 1.5 meters long and 1 inch thick. The guard and tsuba are the same as in Sealed Form.
cool
You read my mind BP XDD I was going to make one when I woke up. XD
laugh
....Ha! ran into this on google!
 ....Ha! ran into this on google!
.........BWUAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH XD I KNEW IT XDDD Lmao wow, I can't believe you acutally made a rainbow powered Zanpakuto. xD Epic dude.
@Lol, at Wantadog... That is an epic picture. XDDD.

(You should make a new Zanpakuto then, dude, I'd be interested to see it)

@Musicgirl, hehe, told you so, though it is slightly different from how you expected it to be, isn't it??