Bleach RP Together Times!

VioletShingami posted on May 28, 2009 at 11:37PM
Okay everyone! You know how everyone gets on at different times and it takes FOREVER to get the RP going? well this is for times that everyone needs to get on so we can get a moving RP! Me and my cuz Rose(explained in the questions) planed the 1st time!

This friday around 10 to however long!

Bleach RP 29 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года rusty746454 said…
okay we first need to figure something else out TIME ZONES! haha sooooo could see someone getting on at like 10 there time but everyone else is in a different time zone so the get on at like 12.....classic =]. I am in Central time zone what about you guys? If you dont know then just tell me what state you live in {or country} and i will find out.
Больше года RoseShingami said…
ill b on! who else will go on at friday 10:00(I luv kats!)
Rusty! Me and violet live in NC! the eastern time zone! we r 2 hours behind u!
last edited Больше года
 ill b on! who else will go on at friday 10:00(I luv kats!) Rusty! Me and фиолетовый live in NC! the eas
okay soooooo i will be on.......12? right?
Больше года annvie9 said…
smile
Dood, I live in Arizona xD
So for Rusty, that's an hour behind you....
Eastern is 3 hours after. So I gotta be on at 7 O.o
That's okay for me ^-^
Unless I'm eating dinner...
lolz! okies~and yeay rusty!
Больше года VioletShingami said…
so u guys r getting on at 12?!
yep yep i have nothing better to do all my friends are going on vaction that week soooooo i am stuck inside haha

{ps i am going to edit that picture below to look like kuro =] also annvie i am done i am going to post the pictures in the pictures section i have like 2 different ones to choose from
 yep yep i have nothing better to do all my Друзья are going on vaction that week soooooo i am stuck
kewl!
Больше года The3rdL said…
thats 9 central for me...cool!
yay~
Больше года supersilver108 said…
im from costa rica i dunno how this stuff works so when i can post,
the hour is different here
last edited Больше года
if you live in costa rica *thinks* you are 1 hour behind me. I am almost absolutely sure.
U LIVE IN COASTA RICA??? R U SPANISH?
sad
Guys, I can't come on tonight, because my family is going to a party, and I won't make it back in time, unless they would let me use internet there, which, frankly, I don't think they have. And I don't think "Suki" can, either.
okay....thats fine captain! just get on and post when u can! Suki can too!
ummmm.....okay i hate to ruin it as well but.....i can get on for a little bit but my family is comeing over. So yea i dont know how much i will be able to Rp i know some
thats okay as well! well pick another time later on though!
Больше года supersilver108 said…
no im not spanish im latino!costa rica is a little country that is locate in central america.Now u know why i have spelling mistakes.Actually i never come 2 the united states but i speak spanish, is my language
(sorry for the late)
last edited Больше года
haha i would have corrected her but i didnt really pay attention to what she put down. Also its fine =] i loved your last post where you and gin where wasted, that was very funny 'hip, hip' haha. Also anyone know what chapter this picture is from.
 haha i would have corrected her but i didnt really pay attention to what she put down. Also its fine
srry.she makes that mistake alot.even though me and her are latinas.
Больше года sarah16 said…
yay your back Violet! what happened to rose?
Rusty, that piccy is from one of the Turn Back the Pendulum chapters. It's from Bleach -99 or -100 or -98 xD
But here's a link to a colored version.
link
Suki!Rose is at a violin compention.She left the day after she told you guys i was banned.
awww thank you but i kinda just watched the turn back the pendulum and read it in the manga {i was a little behind} so yea i figured it out but thanks for the help anways
..................rawr
roar
Rawr
Больше года Hijara said…
I live in N.Y.For the weekdays i'll be on at 7am or 8am till 4:30pm.On saturdays i'll be on at 11:00am till 2:00pm if my sis does not want too go on the computer.For sundays i might not be on alot because my sis has the computer all day.
last edited Больше года
oh..me and vi live in NC