-couples
-certain skills
-zanpakuto powers
-a characters actions
-i can think of anything else to add

Bleach RP 18 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года VioletShingami said…
okay.lets do couples right now.I think a couple should only be allowed when EVERYONE in the rp agrees on it.i think we all allow the whole suki kenshin thing,and the whole kuro gin thing,but like kiari said.She wants a boyfriend now 2.soon or later this might turn i=into a romance rp! i want a boyfriend who can kick butt!(if i get one.)that would be ulquirra!but im not sure that i really want one in this rp!
Больше года rusty746454 said…
very true very true. thats why i mainly try to keep my Gin thingie there but not to were it takes up the whole Rp ya know. I mean i am not with Gin all the time so yea just even it out and it will be fine but dont have it to were you never get to fight because that just slows down the Rp
Больше года VioletShingami said…
exactly!im fine with romance but still,bleach NEEDS fightning!
Больше года captainpit said…
can there be a 5th division captain
Больше года RoseShingami said…
go ahead and be whatever you want Captain pit~
ok but ive got to read the whole story to know what yall are doing
wat pg u on?
Больше года annvie9 said…
It's not like you have to read everything. Ya just gotta read the lastest 5 pages, or so.
Больше года Hijara said…
Yeah when i joined i read EVERYTHING beacuse there as nothing else too do but it took like a long time i forgot how long.Oh yeah!For squad 9 does someone want too be the lieutenant or is nakai going too have too be the only captain without a rp lieutenant and live with just Hisagi?
last edited Больше года
that would be funny
ok so just read the last 5 pages can you please if my character is good on the make a shinigami/zanpakuto
I think we need to add a
"True Age:
Appearing Age:"
bit to the character template.
But the problem is, it's hard to estimate the age, since the residents of Soul Society age slower.
eh? I really dont like the idea of that there is to much confusion on those things and many people have no idea saying that there character's younger years are nearly forgotten to them i dont like it.
I see. I think.
Actually, could you try to re-explain that? I'm not sure what you're talking about ^-^''
for example
Rose-
History: Being a runaway, she was prone to be happy.But she kept on smiling ang soon met Lini,
I doubt a run away would know the year she was born or how old she is.

lini- Being a orphan ever since she can remember,

Pretty much there would be no use here.

aizen- She never cared to remeber

yet again no need

In general most people on here rarely state there shinigami when they were younger i see no need for it.
I see (=
Thankies for the feedback ^-^
You're like the only one >.>
o lol sorry about not commenting back on the forum in case suki did post my computer is messing up it wont let me on the bleach rp forum or the naruto one =/ it should be better by tomorrow though.
Больше года zakaweshi said…
i think something usefull would be to add a list of positions in the gotei 13, listing those who still are open