BlindBandit92 Аватар the last airbender: Legend of Korra.

BlindBandit92 posted on Apr 09, 2012 at 07:29AM
Are any of you guys fans of Avatar the last airbender? If you are what are your thoughts on the new show?

BlindBandit92 7 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года crrazycake said…
never seen it, sorry
Больше года BlindBandit92 said…
^Ah I see.
Больше года Sinna_Hime_chan said…
cool
Speaking Strictly for The Avatar -entire. It was the beginning of what turned me on to Anime (before being reunited to Japanese Anime). I loved The Avatar the Last Airbender series so much I bought the entire DVD series beginning to end. I could not WAIT when it was first showing episodes. I was HOOKED. It was sooo well written, the writers did not have to put in such comedic moments and cheek with really clever wit throughout. It was intelligent, cohesive, EPICALLY funny, and just one of the best written things I had ever seen! I so admired the writers extra efforts that I am sure they did just because THEY wanted to! that makes it awseome!!

I loved Toph!
I loved MoMo!
I loved some of the serious scenes-like Bloodbending, death of Iroh's son, and The Northern Water Tribe- Yue. (to name a few)
but I also LOVED Uncle Iroh & his comedic relief he added...
I LOVED the episode of The Play & satire of THEMSELVES -ohhhh,haha
and I like Fire Island and the Beach Parties [episodes].
I also had a thing for Fire Lord Ozai (bad guy I know...I don't always pick/like "the bad guy" -lol)...

I could go on, but yeah, like that...liked it & had tremendous respect, so I guess, it truly holds a special place in my heart.
(I watched it faithfully with two other people who felt the same, TOO). XD

So I guess, Legend of Korra is a must see, as well (though I have not seen it yet). Have YOU seen it yet?
last edited Больше года
^LOL Sinna. I kinda had a thing for Azula. I know she's 14 in the show but she looks so much older. In fact all of the Gaang and their adversaries looked older than they really were. Azula looked like to me about maybe 18.

Anyway I loved the show. I loved most of the characters and how they interacted with each other. It was like you were actually in that fictional universe.

I totally see where you coming from when you had a crush on Ozai. In just about every fictional universe I have and/or had a crush on at least one girl. And sometimes I like the bad guys. (bad girls for me anyway. XD)

I saw the first two episodes. The creators allowed it to be released before the due date and I saw a leaked episode and I LOVED it.

I was sadden that my favs wasn't gonna be there. (Namely Toph,Azula and Sokka) I was also sad that everyone else wasn't gonna to be there for the most part. BUT I get some similarities from the Gaang with Korra,Mako and Bolin. To date Korra is my favorite and my crush. (She's my crush already. XDD What can I say I like tough girls)

last edited Больше года
Больше года blackpanther666 said…
I watched the Legend of Korra last night and I have to say that it was really good. I really enjoyed it. I'm glad to see that they didn't screw around with Aang and the former gang and include the Cycle of the Avatar, that was a really good idea. I think Korra was also really cool (and she's pretty hot). Tenzin was also cool, though he was pretty rigid, but it was awesome to see that the Airbenders survived after Avatar.
I have decided that Probending was also pretty damn cool and a really good idea... I want to play it!!! I reckon it would be amazing. Mako and Bolin were pretty awesome and also pretty good at probending. XD. There goes my take on it.
^Yeah Korra is pretty hot. XDD
Больше года simpleplan said…
I love it so fair. I did not think I would like it at first when I seen the the theme. But I was suprised on how good it is.