Книги, которые стоит почитать I Am Письмо A Book N Thought I Should Share Part Of It W/ U. Its Not Much But Its Sum.

chelsea21 posted on Apr 05, 2008 at 08:59PM
My mother has always me not to cry if i dont have a reason to. Well this is one reason to tear my heart into shreds. I now have to choose the love between my first love Jared or my second love Paris. As i cried i thought of the information Paris has given me. I am part werewolf and part vampire. I am the second one to be created as a mixed species. The first of course is Troy. There is one name everyone calls our kind. We are known as Macabre. We Macabres' are the most deadliest creatures alive. Macabres' cannot turn into the form of a wolf n we have no fangs. Paris had told me all about vampires.
All the hollywood versions are nothing but lies. Vampires dont sleep in coffins, they dont have fangs, they can have children, they are not allergic to garlic, they dont die from wooden stakes, they do have reflections, and they could go out in the sun.
I better be quit or Boaz will have an uproar. I knew i shouldnt have went on that walk, because now i am kidnapped with who knows how many vampires. As i stopped crying i heard a light tap on the window.
I dont know if i should check who it is.
"Rose. Open the window," a familiar voice came.
I should open the window for......

thats part of chapter 13 of my book equinoz
i hope you enjoyed that little part.

Книги, которые стоит почитать 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года chelsea21 said…
it is not much. but later on i will add sum more of the book. i hoped u lyked it. add coments if u would lyke.
Больше года dragonrider said…
I like it so far
Больше года chelsea21 said…
thanx ill add more. but i was at my cuz's house n thats all i had w/ me.
Больше года fayfox15 said…
It sounds like it Has a pretty good storyline! Plz post some more!
Больше года XalyssaX said…
It sounds pretty good...sounds like something I would read..so good job
Больше года Thima said…
absolutly wonderful!I'm glad to see that there are other people on here that are writing their own books.please post more I love it.
Больше года i_luv_twilight said…
that was really good. it seems very interesting and i wood luv to read the rest of it
Больше года Leightonfan said…
Wow, you should show us more because that was amazing. If you publish it. I would buy it.
Больше года starry-eyed said…
i think i would read this book #1 cuz its VERY good and #2 it has vampires and werewolves in it and that reminds me of TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!! as u can probably tell by my icon i am in LOVE w/ the twilight series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года i_heart_matthew said…
laugh
Thank you you guys/girls. I have a publisher and my book will be published next year. Yes this is a new account hence the name. I hope you guys/girls enjoyed it so far I will post more as soon as possible.
-Chels
Больше года Arielka said…
Really like it!! love to see the rest!!