Книги, которые стоит почитать THE book Список

ruby1000 posted on Nov 15, 2010 at 04:52AM
Ok so there are all these little book list going around I thought that on this spot there should be one general book list. So just add a book onto the list when you read it or want to recommend it to others. Kinda like a book reviewing/list place...

Here is an example, you should set it out something like this...

Name:

Author:

Rating (out of 10):

Genre(s):

General plot:

Comments and opinions:
last edited on Nov 15, 2010 at 05:07AM

Книги, которые стоит почитать 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года DualGemini said…
Name: Crimson Creed: Doctrine of Darkness

Author: Mary E. Mora & Daniel E. Mora

Rating (out of 10): 9

Genre(s): Horror, mystery, thriller, period-piece

General plot: Investigation of a secret society during the Roman Empire

Comments: A surprisingly great read. Kept me from putting it down.

Jennifer C.
Больше года LifesGoodx3 said…
Name: The Giver

Author: Lois Lowry

Rating: 9

Genre: Young adult; science fiction; fantasy; dystopia

General Plot: Meet Jonas, an eleven-year-old boy who lives in a rigidly controlled society some time in the future. In his "community," there is no suffering, hunger, war, and, as you will soon see, no color, sex, music, or love. Everything is controlled by "the Elders," right down to who you will marry, who you receive as children, and what you will be "assigned" as a job. Individual identity has gone the way of cassette tapes, and everyone is essentially just like everyone else. It seems that no one has really left the area, except to visit other neighboring communities. To get "released" is a big deal. It only happens to sick infants or really old people, or to people who break the rules. (I got that from a website, it's a hard book to explain). Jonas's assigned job is a very special job, which is only given out rarely. That's all the info I'll give ;)

Comments: I read this book in school, and I have to say it's the only good book I've ever read in school! It was an amazing read, and I found myself wanting my English class longer so I could read more! It was suspenseful all the way through, and you won't regret reading it.
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
(^I love that book ^_^)
Name: Harry Potter

Author: JK Rowling

Rating (out of 10): 10

Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Fantasy...

General plot: Harry Potter goes to a special boarding school were he learns how to be a wizard. He faces challenges and surprises through all his school years, and in the end, it comes down to a dangerous battle between him and an evil wizard named... He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Comments and opinions: I love these books, my favourite. Just look at my user name (and my icon ;).

Больше года ruby1000 said…
Name: Maximum Ride

Author: James Patterson

Rating: 9

Genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Adventure, Romance

General Plot: The series revolves around lives of six human/avian fugitives. Bred in a science lab called 'The School', the 'Flock' endured scientific experiments that rendered them 98% human and 2% avian. Erasers (wolf humans) come after them, evil scientists (white coats) try to experiment on them. All the time Max (maximum Ride) is leading the flock (Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, Angel) as they try to survive

Comments: On of my all time fav. books. It might sound kidish but i really liked it. Never gets boring and is a real page turner. Romance is a background thing through all the books up to the 5th then it become more prominent. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good fast paced adventure romance book.