БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Just another way to SAVE BRUCAS!!!

ALwaYzN4evA14 posted on Mar 28, 2008 at 01:19AM

Apparantly this project leaked out in public on the CW board with a bunch of LPers making fun of it. And since it's leaked no need to keep it through PM's anymore. So just spread this on every board you know and get it out to as many BLers as possible.

We're gonna raise the roof at the charity game and then I'm gonna be "Wassup now?!" to all those making a joke out of this. I think that is totally disrespectful and they should just focus on their own couple instead of keeping track on what we do.

Anyway....

Quote:
Brooke/Lucas Dollhouse Project For the 2008 Charity Game

Since this BL project is out in public now I am gonna encourage every single BL fan in here to help out and donate money to make this project reality.

Our goal is to raise enough money and buy Brooke's dollhouse which is a replica of the real size house she grew up in, the house with the red door.

If we collect more money than the dollhouse itself cost we can afford to buy a doll BL family (Brooke, Lucas and their 2 boys and little girl.)

This will later be delivered to Mark, Sophia & Chad at the CG.

If you visit our website you will get all the information you need about the project and also how you're gonna be able to donate money in just a few minutes. In a project like this every $ count and remember we're doing this for our favorite couple in the world, Brooke & Lucas.

Website: Brooke/Lucas Dollhouse Project For the 2008 Charity Game - Donate

you can go here to see the project itself!!!

link
last edited on Mar 28, 2008 at 01:19AM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) No Ответы