БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Brooke&Lucas quotes..

TriineA posted on Apr 21, 2008 at 11:01PM
They are my no. 1 couple and they have the most amazing quotes - It is imposible to remember them all. That's why I made this new forum, so we can share ;D Here is one of my favourits, it always gives me hope :$

Brooke to Lucas: People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end.

.. What are yours? (:

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 7 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года sophialover said…
definately the whole dialog from the rain kissing scene xD!

Lucas: The difference… the difference is I love you, Brooke. I wanna be with you, not Peyton.
Brooke: But why? I need to know why.
Lucas: Because you … kink your eyebrow when you’re trying to be cute; because you quote Keimoo, even though I’ve never actually seen you read. And because you miss your parents but you’ll never ever admit that. And because I’ve given exactly two of these embarrassing speeches in my entire life and they’ve both been with you. I mean that’s gotta mean something, right? And because we’re both gonna get pneumonia, but if you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night.♥
Больше года dancerbabe16 said…
i love the on at the beach.
Lucas: im the one for you brooke davis.
one day you realize that.♥
last edited Больше года
Больше года brucas4ever said…
i love all of those^^

Lucas to Anna:
But there's somebody else. She's a part of my history that came before you and I've been lying to myself about the way I feel about her. And I need to see her tonight...because I feel like she's slipping away."

i also love
Brooke:what are you gonna miss most about me?
Lucas: "I can only chose one thing?"
Brooke:"yes, but i has to be something good i can't be how much you like hanging out with me or how hot i am!"
Lucas: "I'd miss the girl behind the red door."
Lucas:I
omg i also love the rain quote
Больше года broody4cheery said…
Game on, Brooke Davis - Lucas
that one is so good!!!!!!

im the guy for you!!-lucas
Больше года mcewen_girl said…
I LOVE every quote!! But I love it 3x10 where they are at the river court!!
Lucas: This is my life
Brooke: Do I get to be part of it?
Lucas: The BIGGEST part!
I was just like awwwww
last edited Больше года