БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 67201-67250 of 116057

Больше года Janni said…
mine+
Больше года livelovelaugh said…
first one
and janni im moving out alone =( wel i move into a house with 4 other students but i wont know who they are until i actually get there its on campus of the uni its like half an hour away on the train from my mum so its not to bad
 first one and janni im moving out alone =( wel i Переместить into a house with 4 other students but i wont k
Больше года Janni said…
NOOOO!

EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
Больше года sophialover said…
I`m adding Blake fanart...which is hard to find *_*!
bannerr 2
 bannerr 2
OMG DAWN.
This is like...perfection<33 How did you use the texture anyway? It`s fabulous!
Больше года Janni said…
big smile
Huddy fans xD¨

I remember when the sluts praned them, that was Fucking EPIC man! they were so retards! and they followed us and then all our stuff got delete.. but SO worth it!
i added some blake art 2day but couldnt find much its getting really hard to find blake stuff now because people are too in love with leighton
heart
awww the second one`s cute too but the first one`s like AMAZING. I was so wowed by it! *_*
I just stopped and stared for some seconds...LMAO.
Больше года Janni said…
heart
It's BEAUTFIL! I too wanna make a banner like that...
wel i was looking for new textures on photobucket and theres quite a few with like frames like that etc so i thought i would try something new and tada thats what i came up with lol
It IS hard to find but as long as fotolog exists i can almost always find new Blake fanart! Thank god...lol!
And yeah...Leightoners can just fuck off already. I`m sick of them and i`m utterly sick of Leighton too.
its coz the other day me n nem were talking about simple banners being better and she mentioned the serenate one and i was inspired by it coz its so simple and beautiful so thats what i tried
Больше года Janni said…
The first one is the best!

that sounds fun, and you have home when you feel for a relapse;d
exactly thats why i wanted too move somewhere where i can get my independence but also where i can jump on a train and see my mummy when i need to
I wish i could use frames/brushes & textures! *_*!
It`s stunning Dawn.

Well yeah baby...RETARDS. The question was "Do you think Huddy is overrated?" and i was like "HELL YEAH. How can you not notice? They`re almost as overrated as twilight..." and then i had all these people attacking at me and calling me names and "you now showed your true colors" and man i was like WTF..you`re on crack?
yeh i like the first one better aswel xD
Больше года Janni said…
someone link me the serenate banner?

what do you think? please be honest, i don't usually make fanart.., but i felt for it
last edited Больше года
 someone link me the serenate banner? what do Ты think? please be honest, i don't usually make Фан
Nahh it`s gorgeous<33
And WOW your parents agreed just like that..? I mean...i bet it`s gonna be hard for all of them and yeah...especially your mummy<33 LOL.
i dont watch house and i know huddy are overated!
Больше года Janni said…
THey most be on something else that crack, cause it's only cool people that take CRACK! xD
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! You just used blending & the psd? It`s awesome!
that`s what i mean.
EVERYONE knows Huddy IS overrated...i was like "stop being so fucking biased you idiots.."

LOOOOL *shakes baby`s hand* TRUE.
Only cool people do crack.
These were...on heroin.
oooo love it janni and just search serenate lazy xP

wel its just me and my mum and she knows i need to move when i go so its not hard at all it would be unfair on me making mestay here when all my friends are moving anyway and tbh i dont think me n chris will last much longer so i wont have to worry about missing him
whats a psd?
Больше года Janni said…
psd, brushing + and a texture... and fixing the opacity, i'm not that good with photoshop so i knoew this basic xD
Больше года Janni said…
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0

Awww you and Chris<3 my fanpop ship;D
LOL
Saw your comment on the Pucas cookie dough pathetic fight pick..xD
DAMN YEAH I FORGOT THE CHAMPIONSHIP KISS!
Well this was like "It`s you!"
'I`m sorry what?"
'It`s you Peyton..it`s you..."
and she was all like "Dude..you`ve taken anything?"
I still can`t get over how patheticly stupid this scene is.
And then the "OH" scene. OMG don`t get me staaaaaaaaaaarted!
heart
I`ve always believed Chris`s such cutie^^*_*
haha janni ive just said basically that im breaking up with chris and you go "Awww you and Chris<3 my fanpop ship;D " LOL
PSD`s...hard to explain...lol!
i dont know why but this icon reminds me of cat lol
 i dont know why but this Иконка reminds me of cat LOL
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
You guys are breaking up after like...3-4 years? Did i miss anything?
Come ooon..i was just about to say i`d totally ship you in real life..LMAO.
cool
mwahaha i see why.
It SCREAMS Cat plus it`s the type of icon she would deffo like!
Больше года Janni said…
LMFAO xD

the championship scene is THE most cheeeesiest scene in the history of cheesyness! never have i seen such bad wriring, and if yo notice leyton have all the points and scenes a cheesy couple is... They don't have any depth at all, and it's liking loving a couple who is inside a glasshouse!
They`re just two "i`m currently seeking for my soulmate....wanna be this person?" idiots.
Meeeeeeeeeh.
we havnt actually broke up but i cant see us lasting much before i went on holiday we said that if we didnt miss each other we would def break up because it proves it but we did miss each other so we said we would give it a shit but ive only been back a week and hes gone like his old self again i cant put up with it i feel like strangling him
mmmmm cheesecake ice cream xD
heart
ohh and i finally got my Skins die hard! *does the Wino dance*
GOOOSH after all this time..i was like YAAAY!
awww yey well done i still only have a dedicated ive started contributing again i havnt added anything like proper in about a month but ive started adding again xD
sick
"his old self"
meaning...? Gosh guys...i just hope you manage to work things out. You seemed so good together.
Больше года Janni said…
you have been together a long time, just give it a shot dawn! It means something that you missed him, and the thing you have learned from brucas. is to give everything you have, and terrish what you have since some backstabbing frien might just come and take him away from you...!

so true babe... it SCREAMS loooooser xD

PSD = tutorial
last edited Больше года
oooo i love this look for katy
 oooo i Любовь this look for katy
Больше года irene_p said…
hiii there !
YAY!
I know..it took me like literally AGES.
But it completed my happiness cause yesterday was simply THE day. I woke up and saw this wonderful article about AmY sueing [can`t spell that - did i utterly kill it?] her ex mother in law [a bitch...Georgette] i was like "GO YOU GIRL!" and then i saw the amazing new Chace/Blake set pictures...*_*
And THEN i got the Skins die hard! Like YAY YAY YAY!
last edited Больше года
Больше года Janni said…
cool
OMG! CONFAUCKINGGRATULATIONS!!! That's AWESOME! and you just got some other medals too!
hes just moody all the time and i wont see him for a few days we will meet up and he will be pissed off with me over something so im like well im not gonna feel guilty for something i dont even know what ive done and i know i havnt done anything he just has more mood swings than a pregnant woman in summer!
Больше года Janni said…
Hey^^
But it`s not EXACTLY a tutorial..it`s something you download to get a certain coloring.
ooooo ive seen the set pictures *squeeeeee*