БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1851-1900 of 116057

Больше года livelovelaugh said…
haha thats so effin funny i dont know how she felt for it lol
Больше года RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
B4C I tried relentlessly to get it through that the confession was so dirty on her part. This honesty crap really gets me. And even it that was true she needed to be honest with Lucas. But in the end, as you can see, in writing the new article, I've well Im trying to omit that moment of OTH. It has left this bitter taste in my mouth for so long...and it's not the taste of the wine I have to drink why I succumb myself to watching Leyton cheese!lol I really do wish LPers could see where I'm coming from though. It isn't fair to the brucas legacy, and I can't stand that Peyton would even do that to Brooke again? Bad Bad friend. Then to throw it back in her face when the stupid sex tape comes out...ugh I wanted to strangle her. "i needed my best friend, and you cut me out!" Fuck off Peyton, what did you want her to do start planning your wedding to the only man shes even loved? Ridiculous. The sex tape in my mind, and her and nathan keeping it a secret, is no comparison. If anything its a comparison to S1 betrayal, and even that doesn't come close...a drunken one night stand, while NP were broken up...a heated long standing affair while BL were together and B was totally in love w him! Ah. I mean Peyton neglects to realize that it wasn't just her anymore that would have been hurt by that tape or the knowledge of it coming out. It didn't mean anything, but to Haley it would have...and to Lucas. Peyton had completely moved on! I hate her for that too, always being th drama queen. Peyton is self absorbed for sure...I like her character in every sense other than what Leyton does to Breyton. simple as that. and thats why in order to get through LP scenes this Season I'm pretending the confession and everything never happened!lol
when brucas are together breyton still have a great friendship but when leyton are together they dont it shows who peyton chooses
I noticed that Brucas has about 100 more fans than Leyton...which is great, but what's crazy is how many fans Jeyton has. They almost have as many as like Ryan and Marissa, they have a huge fan base. The next Brooke relationship that even ranks is Brase w a measly like 170 or something. I think thats just sad, its basically saying Peyton and Lucas get to have two other great loves in their lives but Brooke only Lucas, and he's off galavanting again w her best friend. I'd be in a dark place too!
i think that to it makes sense brucas naley and jeyton and everyone is happy
yep. very true. if hes going to continue with this Leyton business that gosh I hope he takes out some of that chessiness and replace it with real romance. Then he's got to find a replacement for Lucas, someone equally as broody for her and hotter. She needs a knight in shining armor right now. While i want it to be Lucas, atleast someone needs to come to her rescue. Not Owen, uh not a fan, and def not Chase. They are even friends which is weird. New man in her life, maybe Lucas will realize shes slipping away again.lol
i dont mind owen i just hate chase
Больше года sophialover said…
Chase is TOO sweet..lol! Hate him too!
Больше года dermer4ever said…
I don't Like either of those two. Owen is a Jackass in my eyes after a certain little thing he did. Chase is the most boring and dull character that was on the show.
Owen makes me sick...LMAO! But yeah...Chase is hell a lot WORSE only b/c he's SO DAMN BORING! Hate how LPers think he was the perfect "Jake" for Brooke...
Well the ones who don't like Brase are pulling for Browen. To me it doesn't matter to them which one she's with as long as she is not with Lucas.
yeh i think they think that but i hate it when they think that brucas fans only like jeyton because they dont want peyton with luke but i love jeyton i fell in love with them before i fell in love with brucas i jus love brucasmore lol
i know...i guess it's like the freaking 'easy solution"! "Lp are endgame but i don't want Brooke to end up by herself so we def need to find someone for her..." EWW!
Like...Brase in S4 was SO BORING & there was no chemistry at all between these two...and as for Owen...well HE'S HOT...but he's such a jackass!!
Yeah...Jeyton can't be compared to neither Browen nor Brase! It's totally different!
It's pure unconditional love<33! AND HELL YEAH...I CAN STAND PEYTON WHEN SHE'S WITH HIM so....YAYY!
last edited Больше года
he was defiantly hot but total Jackass don't like that he is coming back.
i didnt mind owen i jus hate chase
Yeah i know...Chase definately sucks! He was the backup boy after Lucas...
HATE HIS STORYLINE!
I KNOWWW RIGHT!!! I would so much prefer it if he wouldn't come back...like...who cares if he's on the freaking show or something? He's just a waste of TV time...
he is he jus stands there and looks pretty
hahaha...yeah...it's like he's saying "LOOK HOW HOT I AM...ADMIRE ME...." LOOOOL!
i no lol
so how has everyones day been?
I was about to tell you right noww..lol!
Just finished watching "PS: i love you" for the very very first time. I dunno if you guys have seen but OMFG...I CRIED SO HARD!!!!
omg yeh ive seen it i cried so much i cried at the book aswel have you read the book?
NO!
I just kept hearing people talking about how AMAZING the movie was...they were even comparing to "the notebook" and to "Titanic" and i was like..."WTF? Is it THAT special???"!
And to tell you the truth...i don't even like Hilary Swank but OMGGGG! I cried like a baby...
PS: I mean...why life is SO unfair? Why did he HAD to die? Awwwwwww<333!
FIRST PAGE! Ok...today i guess it's my lucky day...
TOO bad school starts tomorrow...
i think hilary swank did really well she played the character really well and the book is better but the film was so good
the book was better? OMFG...i totally HAVE to buy it! Yeah i know...she was AWESOME but the guy was AMAZING too!!!
Like...all his letters were so moving! He had me crying like a baby all the time...and especially the last letter....<333!
i love gerard butler hes so yummy irish accents jus make me go week at the knees and whooooo you finally got a 1st page lol and that sucks that school starts ive been at collage for a month now :( lol
is any body on im so bored and check out 1treehillfans question bout why leyton have more fans we have another invaider
Больше года bigdayne said…
hey sorry i have not been on in a while, but I have been really swamped with school and football so it is hard for me to find time. I still love reading the comments, and I will try to post some things in the near future. I totally agree with everything that has been said, and Peyton is the dumbest girl alive. I almost changed the channel she was so stupid. Actually, it's mark that makes her look like a blithering idiot. Fact is only the dumbest person alive would believe someone got those bruises from falling down some stairs. I do not think that is physically possible to get hurt that bad. Anyway, Peyton is a moron.
Bigdayne...wow have I missed you and your comments!lol Blithering idiot for sure. My latest feat for me lately has been trying to get over my hatred for Peyton/Leyton after Peyton confessed. This whole idea that fate/destiny of Leyton is bigger than anything in the world is driving me absolutely nuts. I can't see it that way...its just not how the real world works. I'm trying to come to terms with Leyton but I just can't. There is not enough wine in the world to match the cheese of Leyton. I would really love for you to get a chance to read my articles that I put on the OTH spot. I love Abs07, but after going back and forth I'm starting to wonder if I'm not seeing something? or what it is? Another POV especially a male one would be amazing! So when you get a chance please do. I know how it is with class and sports though, I played volleyball up til 2nd year of college. Ugh. I seriously couldn't even keep up with T.V shows at that point. Thats why DVD series are so great! Just stick em in when you have a weekend off but are just too damn tired and sore to go out! love it! good luck with your season!
Больше года kuhriissten said…
ohmygosh guys, i got my BL fanatic medal!!!!
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! and all my other medals...weird! lol well actually i messaged dave haha. anyways thanks to all you guys who rated my things!!
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
first off i just need to say something about PS I love you. im not a fan of that chick in it but i watched it and omg its a good movie, i was like so jealous, she had like the most perfect husband ever, gerard butler so hot, and with the accent and with the sweetness, and then she gets with like jeffrey dean morgan, my hot dad fantasy, i think i watched the scene when hes naked like a million times hehehe, that girl was real lucky.

so we have bigdayne back but where the F is Hannah? i hope leyton hasnt driven her to desperate measures, i know the thought has crossed my mind.
I know this is off topic but I just posted a new discussion topic on here it is called what would your action be if Brucas was endgame. You should check it out
B4C, you crack me up. I hope Hannah is ok, but Leyton is no joke disturbing this season, well every one but 1, and it could cause some desperate measures. And I agree w ya on the ps. i love you chick, hilary swank, not my favorite, but the movie clearly overshadowed that fact.
kuhriissten congrats! I'm super happy for ya, I'd like to see more Brucas fans have medals, bc that way itd be harder for them to accuse us of having fake accounts.
Terra, I replied to your new post fyi. Great idea.
i always find leyton disturbing, they are just too... cheesy, too picture perfect, too cookie cut. give me a brucas fight or love speech any day over leytons blahness. their relationship is so boring to watch, its like why should i watch leyton scenes its always the same thing two blondes talking, two blondes smiling, two blondes being boring, nothing ever new or unexpected. they go staright to living together and engaged after like four years of not being together, its just too flippish, hurry up mark and turn the leyton switch bak to off before it dulls another season.
I don't think we have ever scene them fight when they were together at least with naley and brucas they have had really fight I can't take much more of stealing all this cuteness from my Naley.
i think naley have a level of cheese, really even brucas does but its more dramatic/serious i think which makes it less cheesy, but naley cheese and cuteness is balanced with the fact its not always sugar coated, they fought in s1, s2, s3, s5, unsure about s4 they had the pregnancy to deal with and they had problems taht was for sure, they struggle as a couple and with the love and life, brucas struggle too, it makes it all seem so real. leyton just dont, which imo makes them a bad tv couple, their relationship is made out of cookie cut moments and backed up by cheesiness, the only time they really are interesting is when they are not actually together but doing that whole one wants teh otehr but the other one doesnt want them thing, which you know i recon works in season one but afterwards just got like 'get over it' you can be happy with other people so stop bloody feeling sorry for yourself and wanting soemnthing that was bloody never there in the bloody first place.

but heres something ive noticed before, because ive come across it in leytonvsbrucas debates, the fact that brucas have all these problems and insecurities and leyton don't (which is actually why i like brucas more) but i think there is a little part of peyton that is just a touch insecure about lucas and brooke, point in case s4, peyton held off telling lucas about her feeling why? because of brooke, my mind is sorta flashing to the scene when peyton tells brooke about lucas saying its brooke he wants when his dreams comes true, another example is when lucas goes to see brooke after the sextape before seeing peyton, her reaction after finding out that lucas saw brooke first was not all lovey dovey, and then again she gets offended when lucas says he likes the red dress (one of my fave scenes) and peyton reacts by saying 'you would, its brooke's' so maybe peyton isnt so brucas insecurity free as everyone assumes. ive always sort of put it down to (this is bitchy leyton loathing me speaking) the fact peyton is just more self absorbed than brooke, she thinks of herself first where as brooke is more insecure, doesnt think shes good enough so when shes in the situation she backs down because she doesnt think she'll win against peyton, where as Peyton though the insecurity might be there she is more secure about herself and can honestly put it behind her, she doesnt question peoples feelings for her, which i recon may stem from their childhoods, brooke's home life lacked love, she didnt get the love from her parents that children should get so i think she questiosn whether she is lovable, and though peyton's lost a lot of people she has lost a lot of people who LOVED her and showed her it. if any of that makes sense.
Больше года brattynemz said…
I am not liking the idea that every time I post in this thread, it's about Peyton or Leyton and my undying hate for them. But I just read an article where it says Brucas is immature, their rel is built on insecurities, lack of trust, weak foundation and they have poor communication and Leyton's relationship is great. How can they have so many descriptions for our Brucas when they only have great for their Leyton?

And yeah, I found this too leyton's easy to defend at least I agree with something! :>
last edited Больше года
lol nem, just great! thats the relationship just great. heres another, just fake.

BL is imperfectly perfect, give me their problems over Leytons 'greatness' any day.

You mean "Leyton's fakeness" right?? OMFG! I mean c'mon...they are SO unrealistic/cheesy/fake &....DISGUSTING!!!! How could anyone think they're "great"????

PS:I KNOWW I KNOWWW! HOPE HANNAH APPEARS SOON! I'M STARTING GETTING REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HER...
I agree they write great articles, but to write beautifully you have to let your readers experience what's in your writing. But I am not swayed, it just makes me hate Leyton more.
haha...i think i can't hate LP MOREEEEEEE! I already hate them SO much!

Pucas hate<33!
and they have green white and blue as Leyton colors! lol
i would really just like to see them have a fight, as a couple, a serious fight with something behind it, gawd i dont care, let them fight over putting a tv in the bedroom, just one passionate fight.
oh, thats right, they dont have passion, omg i really have to stop all this leyton bashing.
LMAO!
Too bad none of these colors are colors of LOVE...LOL!
I was just wondering....how pathetic CAN people get just to defend two characters who don't even exist...? And why LPers are ALWAYS so freaking arrogant? It's just...eww!
last edited Больше года
NOP MICKEI! Pucas hate is a good thing...hahaha! It should never stop...
I always feel more relaxed everytime i bash them...xDD
last edited Больше года