БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 116057

Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
one of the best scenes.

'if i can tell he can tell'

jeyton, brucas and naley, the unstoppable force, those three couples complimented each other and the show so much.
:P first post on page woohoo
Больше года sophialover said…
haha noo Nem..she actually said "OMG...You guys TOTALLY did it..." LOL!!!!

Mickei...you'll make me hate you forever...grr! Another first pagee damn it?
u cant hold a grudge, our mutual love for brucas will always bring you crawling back :P
Больше года brattynemz said…
lol yeah I can't actually remember it because Brucas was so cute in that wedding!
I KNOW..<33! And then Jake was staring at Brooke as if he was an idiot or something...LMAO! Brooke's just hilarious!

Mickei...no comments!!
last edited Больше года
they were way cute, a great eppie for brucas, *roll eyes* sure he was soooo in love with peyton back then, yeah right.
i have a sudden urge to watch s2.
lol I'm at s2 now, I'll continue watching tomorrow! :D
im forcing my sis to rewatch it, i am hoping it might make her miss jeyton and becasue she likes brooke a little more since s5 hopefully she will warm upa little to brucas, i caught her smiling at them yesterday (jeyton) so i think it may be working.
we might hit 2000 2nite, r u aiming for the big one Mary?
I hope I can join the fun! I'll be on tomorrow morning! lol
Why Mickei, is your sister a LP fan?
oh shit yeah my sister is an LP fan, sadly, she never use to be, she use to be all about jeyton, but she hates brooke and tehrefore hates brucas, and after jake left she latched onto leyton in s4.
Why does she hate Brooke? Oh my.
How can she hate Brooke damn it...? lol!
Yeah Mickei...TOTALLY! HAHA! I want 2000th so bad<33! I think Janni got 1000th...
Good luck on that Mary, lol. I'm gonna go now, I'm sleepy already. Be back tomorrow morning! Bye loves. :)
lol, let me ask her. she thought she was a bitch, immature, slutty and up her self. i know what your thinking, how does she like peyton then. oh and get this, she's too cheery. but shes starting to like brooke since s5.
by nem! catchya l8r
one post closer to 2000
another post closer
Больше года dermer4ever said…
So over there at oth forums their is a debate going on about this topic. I am going to post it and see if you guys agree with this poster. I will also provide the link of the area if you want to check it out.

Something that I find interesting and frankly, sometimes I find it to be annoying, is how Lpers will say that BL was a high school relationship....when, since we are all watching the exact same show, LP also is a High school relationship....The only difference is that BL dated during their junior and half of their senior year (minus psychos and crazy drama)

and LP dated (at times secretly) during their junior and exclusively at the end of their senior year, and long distance during their college days and then broke up. Therefore, in my opinion, LP and BL are both high school relationships....And if you really think about, yes its true that BL have been broken up for awhile, but, so has LP if we are to believe that 3 years passed from the moment that Lucas proposed to the beginning of season 5. and during that interim, Lucas and Peyton didn't speak to each other.

I guess where I am going with this post, is how do Lpers explain that LP is an "epic love story that transcends death and life"? When really the only time that the audience has really seen them together and as a couple was during season 4, when there was a psycho, Lucas was obsessed with finding Keith's killer, and the only big life event that they had going on was prom and graduation with a psycho, crazy Dan, a heart attack,and Luke's horrible hair....all mixed in the middle. I feel as an audience member that I haven't really seen LP as a couple and obviously, I haven't seen all the things LPers have seen and love about their ship and I respect that...

I just want to know....how BL is just high school, but LP are EPIC? Because with BL I see an amazing connection that is based in reality that is full of heartache, misunderstandings, insecurities, love, fun, attraction, and friendship and deep love that transcends time apart and life changes that could make for maybe not an EPIC romantic story, but a love story, nonetheless, that is about two people realizing what they want in their life and looking out into the future, together, for a common goal=a family.

agree with this post

link
last edited Больше года
Больше года RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Well yes I very much agree. This person speaks to my soul. My very favorite part though:
"...and the only big life event that they had going on was prom and graduation with a psycho, crazy Dan, a heart attack,and Luke's horrible hair....all mixed in the middle."
lmao! hahahahaha. Lucas's hair! His hair in S4 should have been illegal, how could anyone stand it!
I couldn't I wanted to take a razor to that hair.
Больше года RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
didn't we all. gawd it was horrid! i'll even go as far as to say the mohawk was better!
Mohawk was defiantly better I prefer him with a saved head looks better.
Больше года livelovelaugh said…
i prefer his hair in season 1 jus enought to run your fingers through
oooo first page
any of the seasons his hair looked good except season 4 couldn't stand it.
yeh season 4 was hideous i think thats what made him and peyton look so alike coz in season 1 they didnt
true so true. That is part of the reason I couldn't stomach season 4 that damn hair.
Больше года Janni said…
Hei^^ I hated that hair that season. And his wardrobe was crap that season. He doesn't look good when he is with Peyton...
no he doesn't now when he is with Brooke he wears nice clothes and has good hair.
Больше года Janni said…
agree, season 6 he looks good. But i hated him in s4
season4 was def his worst season
Больше года Janni said…
What are you up to?
im not doing anything im trying to make a vid =)

what about you?
Больше года Janni said…
nothing much, my pc got all fucked up so i've fixed that^^ Nothing more..
Nothing much, just checking around fanpop, haven't been on this site for a time now.
i no i wondered where youve been lol hehe
Yeahh me 2! Glad ur back hun<33!
I'm making a new BL vid Dawn and i'm totally dedicating it to you!!! I'll hopefully finish it by tomorrow...
Janni....OMFG...what happened to your PC?? Problems with a virus or something?
Больше года Janni said…
hehe^^ Just busy with school and stuff. And i'm really busy this weekend so i probably wont be on fanpop that much as before.. And i'm missing Hannah too..
Have you sent those upper people mail about changing the icon, if not could you? they don't seem to respond to me!
How long have you come with Gilmore Girls?
I messaged papa yesterday Janni...but he didn't respond me or even changed the icon & the motto as i told him. I don't know why...

Gilmore Girls?
Call me crazy but i've watched it only 2 or 3 times...xDD I can't say i like it THAT much...but...it's Ok i guess.
Dawn you got the first page? OMG...right now i noticed...GRR!
were you talking to me janni? wel ive nearly finished season 4 now =)

and awwwww mary thats so sweet =) im jus making a oth couples vid
Больше года Janni said…
I don't think it was virus, dause someone we know a pc guy checked it for me. And he said it was spyware so i'm just had to do somthing and make it restart from the beginning. SO i am using out computer downstairs untill i've got a virus program on mine. CAn't risk anything:P
I'm glad i'm back too. But god School and stuff is so much! I sent Hannah a mail aksing where she was..

I finished the book Twilight! They are so adorable! IS the first movie out?
Больше года Janni said…
yes i was talking to you^^ Then it is season 5. Logan's season. I don't know how much you loved Jess casue i haven't seen Rory with him. But I LOVED Logan<3
awww you finished thats kewl =) the film isnt out til november and january in uk where i live which sucks
i loved her with jess but jus waiting to see her with logan
I think i'm gonna message her soon too cause i really thing something's wrong with her.
I mean...how can she dissappear like that? I guess it's either b/c of school...or she just got REALLY dissappointed by 6.02 and has just given up completely. (i really hate the second option but there is this possibility...)

Awww glad it wasn't a virus...and yeah i know...Twilight rocks! Mmm...i think the movie is on but NOT in Greece! I can't wait to watch it though...
The actor who plays EDWARD...OMFG...he's so HOT!
Больше года Janni said…
Yes we are talking about Gilmore girls^^ I'm sry i am writing co many comments, but i didn't noticed one before so..
But i guess it is ok, cause is it different from the other series. And it is fun to see Lorelai (the mother) and Rory (the kid) together.. And i love Lorelai & Luke<3