БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 116057

Больше года livelovelaugh said…
i like owen i jus hate chase
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
i find chase so boring, and owen well i dont hate him but i dont like how he bailed and theres just something off about him, i dont know what, but i just dont get a awwww or wow feeling with bowen.
no i dont either but i do like browen hate brase with a passion lol
i hate brase, and badly what i hate most is people who support brase, i dont trust them. why? why would they support that? there must be an ulterior motive.
i gtg, like sleep before the sun rises. catchya all some other time.
i no he jus ripped brooke apart he couldnt accept her for who she was and constantly tried to change her the only people who like them is leyton fans and they only like them so brooke cant be with lucas itsa like i dont get it they all like jeyton aswel as leyton but brooke cant have lucas
ok cya hun =)
Больше года dermer4ever said…
yes I totally agree. I used to like Browen and Owen but when he ditched Brooke did not like him.
yeh he shouldnt of ditched her but in all fareness that was the actors fault not the characters lol
yeah I know but they could have done it better.
yeh they could of made him go away for family or work not because of angie
Больше года brucas4ever said…
hey anyone on??

im about to go updated my brooke vs. peyton spot! anyone have any ideas??
hiiiiiiii

hmmm dunno really i didnt know you had one i dont know weather to join coz i like both
it's not like an anti spot! it's just to pick whichone you like more!
I have no Ideas if I did I would give them to you
um... dawn i love your vids:] i hope you get your medal soon!
Больше года RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
I agree something is off with Owen. It's not really Owen though, its Browen for me thats off. They obviously are not in sync in regards to their ideals and what they want. And Chase/Brase just boring, cute, but I would say that relationship was a rebound, and she was always trying to be something she wasn't and he never put her at ease for who she was...Lucas always accepted her. And bottom line the spark between Browen, and Brase is just no comparison to Brucas.
On another note, just thought I would add that the song "Rose" by Stephen Fratwell played during the Brucas scene at Rachels lakehouse. Thought that was interesting.
last edited Больше года
awww thanks i hope i get my medal soon to
i didnt think that brase had chemistry
Brase had no chemistry at all. Browen they don't have the fire that Brucas has. When Brooke is with Luke she is her self and she doesn't put up that wall.
brase had no chemistry at all! i would rather watch paint dry then watch them again!
i no yeh at least browen had chemistry but like yeh they didnt have that fire brucas had
Больше года kuhriissten said…
haha im soo the opposite! i think brase AND browen had no chemistry! idk, the actor who played owen just didnt click with sophia.
i think eh did really well jus chase was a joke and congrats on ya medal your soooo lucky
nope he did not click with Sophia at least Stephen did but he just couldn't act.
i hated both!
well the truth is their is only one person that is right for Brooke and he is being an idiot right now.
yep i second that
haha thanks livelovelaugh

so who do you guys think will find out about Brooke's incident first? lucas or peyton?
Lucas defiantly
last edited Больше года
well i gotta go guys..t2yl bye!
hhmm yeah i agree. because i think they'll be able to relate somehow over their situations...lucas with Q and brooke with the robbery.
i think lucas will but i think peyton will feel really bad for not realising
I think she will feel bad.
yeh she does really care about brooke she was jus abit dumb lol
is anybody on
im still on =)
I know this doesn't have to do with Brucas but i just saw the new Grey's anatomy sneak peak it has me worried.
last edited Больше года
how come? i dont watch it like lol
oh it has to do with my couple and he died and I don't like especially when the creator said noting was going to happen to him.
awww that sucks
Defiantly I just think it a dream well i hope it is other wise I will not be happy. I am better now that i have had time to calm down I just not happy about that clip.
last edited Больше года
awww poor you anyway hun i gtg t2yl
xxx
Больше года brattynemz said…
Is anyone on? lol
I just noticed the new motto!
Больше года sophialover said…
I'M ON LOL!
Yeep...papa messaged me and said he had changed it..YAY!
It's cute!
i knoww!
It's so cute<33!
lol so what's up?
nahh...just woke up...lol! I'm gonna eat smth for break fast...i'll be back<33!
lol ok. :)