БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2851-2900 of 116057

Больше года brattynemz said…
multitasking, eh? ghost whisperer is the one with Jennifer Love Hewitt?
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
yep thats the one, what can i say, loved her since party of five.
I am not a big fan but I love If Only. lol
that the one when she dies? i like that one, would have liked it more if she had been pregnant at the end. she hasnt exactly been in much, i use to like time of your life but i missed most of it.
Hmm I don't think she died at the end, the guy did. But I have very poor memory so Idk. lol. Anyway, we need serious BL and NH action! All the icons I'm seeing are LP!
last edited Больше года
yep thats what im talking about.

totally agree, we always need more brucas and naley with everything. i plan to put up some more BL pics. im just looking at the icons you put up now. love the peyton ones.
Totally what we need! :D fanforum has great icons.
ive joined fanforum but actually havent doen anything on there. ive read some links though that the others have posted here, some great conversations.
I am looking for icons and Google took me there. I'm not a member though. I don't read the posts too.
i like ur icon.

im looking for a good new one but i dont really know what brucas mood i want.
Thanks! Again, not mine. lol. I don't know, I just don't have the creativity to make icons/fanarts/videos and stuff. Do you make your own?

Your icon is one of my fave Brucas scenes! It's so sad.
last edited Больше года
yep. i like to make my own. not so good at icons though, ive done a few alright wallpapers for my computer.

that is my fave brucas scene, my fave ever ep too, i love naleys wedding.
last edited Больше года
Ooh cool. I'll probably go study online during my semestral break. lol
lol. six billion people and he chose her wtf. that icon cracked me up. so true.
Yeah I don't like bashing Leyton but what the hell. :D
u dont like bashing leyton???

i love it, im an evil person, not so big on bashing peyton although i will do that too every now and then, big on bashing mark, that man drives me crazy, but then again he gave us oth in the first place so i love him.
Not really. Only after I've watched an LP scene. lol
which we'll probably have a million of this season. i'll probably be blind by the time this seasons over.
Which leads me to asking this: When are we going to have a BL scene?
who fn knows. it better be next ep but i have a feeling it wont happen on taht one either. this is just crap, it pisses me off, come on all he has to do is have them say hi, have them hug, maybe one calls the other, its not hard, i mean if he can have jamie dancing repeated in one ep or do carrie torturing dan over and over again cant he slip in a bl thing. arghh! i mean we get brathan but no brucas, wtf, but i loved the brathan. especially after last season, tehy had so many great scenes and now nothing, reminds me of season four. if the BL scene isnt bloody brilliant i will go crazy.
lol I was checking the OTH spot and I saw the images for 605, a Leyton one!

i gotta check them out tomoro, i gtg, catchya l8r
last edited Больше года
Ok. I'm gonna go now, bye BL people! :)
awww... i dont gotta go now.
lol.
u still around then?
I'm gonna be on until the show I'm watching is over which is like in 5-10mins.
kk. well at least im not going to be lonely, i am trying to keep up with a fourway msn conversation with my friends, and a side conversation with one of them. its crazy. but i cant talk about oth with them.
I know what you're talking about! I've got lots of friends, but none of them is crazy over OTH as me! One of my friends like Leyton though.
last edited Больше года
oh my best friend is a leytoner, but shes crazy so shes excused, not many of my friends watch oth because it isnt aired here. i have this one friend tarn who loves it like i do, though she isnt into spoilers so she'll just wait to buy them which sucks because then i cant talk about it but she is a BIG brucaser but she hates, hates, hates peyton, i dont hate peyton and its funny to hear tarn go on about her, she REALLY hates her, thinks shes whiny. gawd she will hate s5.
I used to hate Peyton big time for personal reasons, I guess sometimes I still do. And I used to argue with my friend because I can never accept Leyton, never. But then, sometimes I just don't care about her. I'm glad you have a friend who loves BL as much as you do. I think I only have 3 friends who watch it. The 2 loves Peyton/Leyton and the other has not watched s4. So it sucks, I only have my bf to talk about my rants. lol
the bad thing is mel just isnt tv talk suitable, unless its alias, we dont agree on anything oth related so we dont talk about it much. and tarn has always been my tv buddy, she has great taste, we have very similiar taste when it comes to tv and books and all so she is great to talk to, but since high school we dont talk so much, so really i cant talk to her about BL very much, though when we do get together ist 50% of our conversation, lol, we are sad.

sometimes i wonder about people who missed the first four seasons, like fans that started watching season five and have NOT seen the others, i wonder if they are more likely to go for leyton or brucas if they missed all the messy history.
Больше года dermer4ever said…
Mickei i love your icon.
So you and Mel are like Broody and Cheery! lol.

I think they'd be leaning towards Leyton. I just find it amazing that even though s1 was a Leyton season, I loved Brucas ever since. Plus even now that they're not together I still feel the love. Hmm, maybe I'm gonna write an article about that during the weekend. Yay!

Anyway, I have to go now. It was nice talking to you, as always! Bye! <33
thank you, i wanted something new, mite change it though.
lol, sorta, but we are more like lucas and natham shes a nathan but without the family drama and im a lucas without the whole basketball thing or love life. ill look forward to your article, bye Nem, another time then.
Больше года livelovelaugh said…
anyone on?
Больше года brucas4ever said…
im on now dawn! congrats on the fanatic!! are you still on?
yeh im still on and awww thanks=)
whats up?
not much really you
just about to watch gg...was it good?
yeh i enjoyed it are we talking about this weeks GG?
yeah......how was oth??
Больше года saBRUCAS said…
Hey BLers

GG was soo sad!
I love Dan and Serena!
Больше года dermer4ever said…
yeah it did suck about Dan and Serena but Chuck and Blair was so freaking hot. Blair needs to dump that boring Marcus and Get Back together with Chuck and Hannah oth was so damn good I cried so much I am glad this week their is gonna be comedy
yeh i agree they were both really sad and yeh blair needs to get back with chuck loved the end bit of gg tho
i hate dan and serena their so boring!
awww i love them i dont like serena and nate
Больше года saBRUCAS said…
brucas4ever how can you not like Dan and Serena?!?
They are so not boring...lol
I love them!

And I hate Serenate...they have no chemistry what so ever!