БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Ideas For Season 6

broody4cheery posted on Jun 17, 2008 at 02:35AM
how do you want it to go? who gets with who? whats in store with their futures? does someone die? does somebody have a baby? is tree hill sucked into the hell mouth?

ideas people, tell us how you imagine season 6, good or bad, share your creativity.
last edited on Jun 17, 2008 at 02:43AM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года broody4cheery said…
so heres my summary, ive stolen it from another site, but i thought you guys might get a kick out of it. ignore bad grammar and spelling mistakes and i apologize about how long it is, im a bit of a talker. enjoy.

season 6 if i was to write the show...
lucas was at the airport he had two tickets to LV but changed his mind so instead he calls mouth and offers them to him and millie, in the end a whole bunch of them go to LV to watch millie and mouth marry. Brooke's call was about angie arriving home safely, peytons call was about the person who knew her mum (prob her biological father, even though im sick of her getting family members coming just to leave her, plus derek said their dad was a jerk). lucas and brooke continue being great friends, lucas and lindsey have closure, lucas and peyton grow closer, they decide to explore things and take it slow, but though they are happy their relationship lacks a spark, neither notices it until... Jake returns home with custody of Jenny, he'd decided to move back to be closer to his parents and old friends, this confuses peyton, meanwhile brooke starts a casual relationship with hot doctor ethan, he's everything she's ever wanted, but lucas is acting jealous. cracks begin to show in the seemingly happy leyton relationship, peyton starts to be worried over the way lucas looks at brooke and the way he's acting with her (slightly jealous and all buddy buddy) but she trusts them. her and brooke have a heart to heart over the guys in their lives, peyton asks brooke about lucas and her friend says though she loves lucas its not in that way anymore (though peyton believes her the look on brooke's face afterwards as she looks at a picture of her, lucas and angie clearly shows shes far from over him) but later peyton accidently stumbles over the letters lucas sent to brooke in highschool, amongst them are 3 letters brooke wrote after their break up, she is curious about the ones written by lucas but only reads one letter from lucas to brooke, and is shocked to find that the words are eerily familiar to a passage in lucas' 3rd book he's working on.
peyton meanwhile is reconnecting with jenny and becoming friends with jake, they have many awkward moments, they share a passionate yet brief kiss, peyton acts indifferent yet is confused about how it made her feel, she prompty goes and kisses lucas, when she pulls away she frowns (maybe she is feeling more for jake) but then kisses lucas again putting jake behind her.
leyton have a fight about something completely unimportant, when lucas see's ethan and brooke are getting even closer he goes back to peyton and asks her to move in with him, peyton is about to go on a business trip and says she'll think about it and they'll discuss it when she gets back. when she does return they both sit down, and look at each other across a table, one of them causally replies "this is not working is it?" "i know" the other says back, they have a heart to heart about although they thought they wanted to be with eachother the truth is when they got back together their hearts wern't in it, peyton finishes the conversation with how much she loves lucas but how she couldn't give him her whole heart because she'd already given it to somebody else, and she thinks he'd done the same. they part as friends and though its left unsaid they both know the other is in love with jake/brooke, which brings them closer as friends and later leads to them confiding their relationship woes to each other.
an accident with jenny brings jake and peyton closer, she says its over with lucas, but jake is clearly hesitant, they still grow closer and in the end she confronts him about their feelings and they get together in season three savannah style (without the whole lucas and leaving thing). lucas is having not so much luck with brooke who is trying to make her relationship with ethan work(she's with this perfect guy but doesn't understand how come shes not happier), lucas tries to get her to see that he's the guy for her, he eventually shocks her one night by kissing her and saying he wants to be with her, brooke thinks he's crazy and doesn't want to get between peyton and lucas (even though peytons with jake), she thinks shes second choice, lucas doesn't know how to convince her his hearts with her, so she runs from her feelings and starts to avoid him though he keeps popping up in her life. she soon ends things with ethan, but claims it has nothing to do with lucas.
one night at tric lucas gets up and announces to everyone that he is madly in love with brooke davis and she's the girl for him, he's the guy for her and he's willing to tell the world, he then says that he'd rather be alone than without her and he's willing to wait (think back to sn 3 "fight for me" scene). brooke runs out of tric, peyton follows her, brooke apologizes to peyton, but peyton laughs and assures her its okay, she then gives brooke her blessing and says shes glad that if it wasn't her its brooke he gets with, she couldn't imagine it any other way, peyton tells brooke her and lucas broke up because she belonged with jake and she could tell that lucas was falling in love with brooke all over again, and she couldn't blame him. they hug and cry. Peyton tells Brooke to go after Lucas. brooke leaves tric but later that night arrives at lucas' house, not saying anything she just kisses him... they go to bed of course.
they are all happy but brooke and lucas still fight like cats and dogs, soon brooke finds out shes pregnant, she doesn't know how to feel about it but before her head gets around it she miscarries, she blames herself and confides in haley she thinks its punishment for her past ??? haley gets her to admit that she was indeed pregnant in highschool but chose to have an abortion, she now thinks loosing the baby was punishment for her killing the first one. eventually haley convinces brooke to tell lucas because her guilt, grief and sadness is straining the relationship. brooke does and lucas gets angry,they have a fight but in the end he comforts her and forgives her, their relationship is stronger than ever. meanwhile mia gives peyton a demo from this great new singer she ran into, peyton plays it and instantly recognises jake's voice, the song is about a guy asking the love of his life to marry him, when the song stops playing and shes crying the lights in the studio turns on and there is jake with a romantic dinner set up, his voice comes into the room "marry me peyton", she runs into the studio and they kiss and she screams yes.
the season ends ends with a jeyton wedding, simple and sweet with brooke as maid of honour and lucas as best man, peyton also adopts jenny. brooke and lucas though not engaged or anything are living together and decide to try for a baby, karen returns and is thrilled, calling brooke the daughter of her heart and brooke calls her mum in a touching scene, oh and lucas' 3rd novel is picked up. though i haven't mentioned naley they have heaps of drama's, mainly with them both following their dreams, haley falls pregnant again (about same time brooke did, at first didn't want to say anything because of brooke's lost but of course brooke became her number one supporter and nathan is really excited, jamie not so much), the season ends with naley leaving tree hill because nathan got into an NBA team, they all get together to farewell the couple and naley promise to visit tree hill all the time. the last scene is at the farewell bash, lucas does a speech, looking at everyone there - brooke, jake and peyton, jenny, nathan, haley, jamie, skills and girlfriend, mouth, millie,deb, karen, andy, lily, junk, fergie, he ends it with "no matter where our lives take us, or how far we go, there is only one Tree Hill, and its our home" they lift their glasses, the camera moves to show them all happy and in love and then it fades out. the end.
yeah i know i'm dreaming but thats my idea of season 6.
Больше года dermer4ever said…
I love the way you think I love the Ideas you had they are so good.
Больше года ClaireB58 said…
I vote, let's call Mark Schwan, who has his number....that is awesome....totally liking that, I'll be so sad if that doesn't happen!! :D Nice (Y)
Больше года broody4cheery said…
i knew it would be apprciated here. bad thing though. ive probably jinxed it, now that'll never happen. i tried to keep true to the characters and to the show, i think eveything i came up with can be spinned by mark and is believable, and if all the characters are happy *cough*peyton*cough* then how can fans continue hating the ending, so i put that into account, how to spin brucas and respect leytoners and have peyton happy.
Больше года Janni said…
I LOVED IT!! Seriously it is great, and i have a thing to take back the jinx.: You make a fist and kiss it then you know on something made of tree. A table of tree or something.
And please we should find mark's e-mail and send it
Больше года yesse said…
me too i love the ideas... you've got a great imagination...