Баффи — истребительница вампиров Is Buffy becoming a dead spot?

spikes_girl posted on May 01, 2009 at 03:24AM
Is it just me, or does the BTVS spot seem a bit dead? It used to be a blooming and happy place to be, but lately discussions have been scarce, as well as new picks, quizzes, and fun forum topics! I mean videos and images are still added, which is all well and good (thanks for contributing!) but interaction between the users seems to happen less and less. Maybe it's just me, but this is making me really sad and I was wondering what others thought! I miss a lot of users...ArabellaElfie, amazondebs, jackiehyde4eva...where did everybody go?? I miss the Buffy love!

Баффи — истребительница вампиров 25 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года rose2 said…
angelic
Well,I'm pretty much new on this spot and I just love this place.Sometimes I feel the same way you do,so I hope things will go better.The show has practically ended a long time ago and some people maybe are starting to feel bored because there are not new stuff so they just go to spots from shows where are still on.My advice?Just keep coming on this spot!We are not going to let this to die!!!!Ok,I know I'm getting obsessed but we are not gonna let this happen,are we?
Больше года jighooligan101 said…
big smile
Yeah I have kinda noticed that two. Sadly Im in the middle of exams so Ive been a bad fan, but come mid-July Ill do what I can to help.
For instance maybe we could make up some forum games, pick series, mini competitions etc.?
Больше года spikes_girl said…
smile
Glad I'm not the only one :)
That sounds like an excellent plan, jig. Any ideas for forum games, pick series, mini competitions etc? Anyone?
Больше года adwbuffy said…
angelic
Well, I've been adding pictures, links, articles, and pick on this spot. Because I love the show and the spot. But I have been busy because got two jobs now, so I am busy during the week, but the weekend I am free.. So there and I and still thinking making an article about Buffy the Vampire Slayer show and how relates to real life, without the forces of darkness.

And also sorry cat that I haven't reply to you right away. I will but now I gotta go to work today my last day for a notice. And off to work at like Kohls,Target or Chilli's or something.
Больше года babybell said…
i personally love this spot, but have recently been coming here less often (i mean really recently - i only started watching BtVS four months ago) because i watch way too many shows that are on at the moment, and in all of them things that are so exciting i spend most of my life flailing have been happening so i have literally no time for coming here and adding content. I mean, i don't even have time to keep up with most of the shows i watch, so if i tried to make an effort to keep this spot alive i'd be dead between shows and homework.
Больше года x-missmckena-x said…
well whenever i find anything i add it, i am guna apologise though for being so slow with the article its a lot more time consuming then i thought so once ive done 20-11 ill add that then leave you all in suspense for the top 10 lol! it shouldnt be long now!
Больше года brosis101 said…
heart
im still new to this spot and absolutely adore it . I wish i could be on it all day everyday.
Больше года scarlet said…
maybe we can try to do that buffy rewachaton again ?(link)
Больше года ArabellaElfie said…
I'm Back! Not sure it will help, but I was signing on, lurking on Cat's account, saw my name...one thing brings about another. I'm figuring some people won't remember me so I put up my Spuffy tat, figured that might ring a bell or two
 I'm Back! Not sure it will help, but I was signing on, lurking on Cat's account, saw my name...one th
Okay, I have an idea! I want to see if there is interest because this could be a ton of work but I think it could be fun. How do we feel about having a Buffy Oscars sort of thing? Sort of Best Actress in a dramatic scene, best music montage, that sort of thing. If people like it just let me know and I'll see if we can come up with a person or two to lend me a hand and get something rolling.
Больше года Mermaid-Tail said…
Buffy Oscars sounds like a fun idea. I love Buffy and I'd be really sad if this became a dead spot, we need to get back into the Buffy groove.
I did a pick about having a caption contest and a lot of people were interested but when I did the actual contest & posted a link none of them entered :(
In case there's anyone here who'd be interested in entereing the first Buffy caption contest here's a link to it:
link

After getting eough entries I was going to do a pick to choose the winner. In case people just hadn't seen the link or didn't know about it I thought of doing a pick 'do you want to enter the caption contest' containing a link, but do you think that seems a bit like nagging people to doing it? seemed a bit naggy to me.

Definetly think the Oscars idea sounds like a lot of fun ArabellaElfie :)
last edited Больше года
Больше года spikes_girl said…
I definitely love the idea of having Buffy Oscars! I would be happy to help, just give me a job to do and I'm there :)
Yay! Then we shall do it! I'm actually taking off tomorrow (I become old tomorrow) so we can suss it out (see, old language) then. I'm thinking we can start a forum and come up with an obscene amount of categories.
heart
I think we can safely say that we have fixed this.
Больше года H2o_James said…
i love buffy and i dont think its dead at all seeing how buffy actually made a nother video game quite recently for the nintendo ds which surprised me because i didnt know they cared but its out there rare to find but its there
Yes it is! Buffy Sacrifice - got mine on ebay!
Больше года jighooligan101 said…
Whats the game like? Story lines, gameplay etc?
Basically, and I'm only three levels in - Spike is stuck in a sort of Hellmouthy area and he'll move foward into a new life (reincarnation style) if he lets go of the memory of Buffy. Buffy meanwhile wants to go and find Spike because she doesn't believe he is really gone. Spike speaks to a demon in this voidy sort of space and the amulet he was wearing fractures and scatters, Buffy gets and piece and she, Giles, and Willow head to the Hellmouth which is back - all of it (School everything) and has to defeat Baddies to advance (so far I've slayed Warren and a possessed Spike). We get Spike early on but he's weak, Angel - feeling the rumblings of evil comes to help and now I'm in a 'different dimension' on the Magic Box level. Views are weird but it's decent. Much, Much better than the last gameboy Buffy game.
Больше года AgentCoop said…
So it takes place after Chosen but before the Season 5 premiere of Angel?
Yup, seems to be an alternate storyline because I don't see how they are going to make a season 5 Angel storyline make sense.
Больше года BuffyFan09 said…
I just joined, but I really love this spot, becuase it's the one place where I can chat with other Buffy fans. At my school, no one even knows who they are! The only thing is, I rather agree about the deadness factor. I've tried to chat with ppl every now and then and they either say "Oh, hi. Opp, got to make dinner, bye everyone!" Or don't respond.
Больше года tammy63 said…
I just joined and i'm really happy people are keeping Buffy alive. It's been off air since 2003 and i sometimes wonder if it'll get left behind as new shows come on air. But you need to rember that for some of these new shows, Buffy was their inspiration. I don't really watch Buffy anymore becouse all the episodes i have are on video. But i still remember everthing about it.
Больше года Sparky04 said…
heart
considerng no one has answered in a year...

Spread the BTVS love! lol
 considerng no one has answered in a year... Spread the BTVS love! LOL
Больше года rach918 said…
Hey! Anyone else still around?
Больше года J-C said…
^ Yes! I'm trying to bring some live into this spot with my battles thread. Let's give this spot it's soul back. ;)