Капитан Джек Воробей Sparrabeth, a good idea?

warcraftjunckie posted on Dec 09, 2010 at 02:32PM
Should have they made it so that Jack got Elizabeth?

Капитан Джек Воробей 12 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года JackSparrowfan5 said…
nooooo!!!!!! elizabeth and will ,not jack
last edited Больше года
Больше года adieee said…
I've seen one fanvid for sparrabeth and liked it but other than that no! willabeth ftw!!!!
Больше года Narusasu4EVER said…
NO WAY!!! Elizabeth must be with Will and Jack must be free!!!
Больше года adieee said…
^^ So agree with you! I don't like the idea of Jack being with Angelica it means he isn't single anymore :'( lol
Больше года Narusasu4EVER said…
mischievous
I know:( i hope they will not be together in POTC 4!!! I'll be really mad!!!:P
Больше года warcraftjunkie1 said…
heart
O.k, the complete idea of a continuing argument between Sparrabeth and Willabeth is completely idiotic. BUT! I'm on the side of Sparrabeth. Will and Elizabeth make a cute couple, except for one little thing. ELIZABETH KISSED JACK! O.k, I respect everyone elses vews, byt i'm still on the side of Sparrabeth. Sparrabeth 4EVER!
Больше года Afterthebattle said…
In my opinion, yes. Jack should have gotten the girl. Sparrabeth forever!!
Больше года Icepaw_Kenobi said…
I think so, but the way the movies went we all knew it wasn't gonna happen. I just don't think Will and Elizabeth are right for each other. Plus ten years is a long time...
Больше года Wow_Nightelf said…
I agree, I know I wouldn't wait ten years for the same guy. I wouldn't be surprised if Elizabeth cheated on Will, seriously, expecting someone to put their life on hold for ten years at a time is just selfish.
Больше года Dana40 said…
Sure :))
Больше года Sammybanany said…
No. It adds intrigue that they flirt but in the end it'd just be weird if they were together.
Больше года FunFanatic said…
hmmm
No. Sparrow DOES NOT need a woman tieing him down. He needs to be free.