Celtic Thunder "IT'S ENTERTAINMENT"

cassidy86 posted on Jan 23, 2010 at 05:22PM
Well! guys as know in 3 more days [IE] will be released! so pick up your copy at your local stores! plus you can still pre order. remember Feb.9th! [the big day!].
 Well! guys as know in 3 еще days [IE] will be released! so pick up your copy at your local stores!
last edited on Feb 07, 2010 at 03:05AM

Celtic Thunder 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Rainbow_Veins77 said…
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! IE IS GOING TO BE GREAT! I'm counting down the days, and Fe. 9th can't be soon enough! The anticipation is killing me! I can't wait! I pe-ordered my copy a while ago!
Больше года cassidy86 said…
surprise
YEAH! IT JUST SEEMS LIKE THE LAST 2 WEEKS OR SO DRIVES U CRAZY!!
Больше года QueenVictoria73 said…
i'm getting a sinking feeling that poeple who go out to stores to buy it might get it fater than us who pre ordered it...
Больше года me_kay92 said…
big smile
nope i don't think so...they are sending the dvds/cds out on feb. 5. So we have them on febuary 9th?
Go to this website link and click on pre-ordering it's entertainment. And their you'll find a pre-ordering note which Sharon probably wrote.
So anyways thats why i think that they are sending it out on the 5th already

last edited Больше года
Больше года cassidy86 said…
boy! this makes me mad! i pre ordered my copies of the dvd/cd through amazon.com i won't get my dvd/cd til the 15th or 17th of feb.! cuz i thought that was the only place to pre order it! well! at least i sent for their new 2009 tour program! but i'm still mad! lol!
last edited Больше года